Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding (51678 Views)

Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
deltateam:

Chochocho. Shebi you won't keep quiet. You wan start?

In the absence of dad, he's the next in line. Probably the first son.
only s
on bro.I have been telling my sisters that I will be the one walking every one of them up.not uncles.
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by olajide8(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
One of every father's dream..but since mum and dad are late...I did it.emotional day it was,the tears refused to come,the smile refused to show,and I don't know if to smile or cry,I had to bow my head a bit and only raised it for the camera man. Dad would be proud of me.

Take, a cold bottle of 1859, proud of you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sisisioge: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
One of every father's dream..but since mum and dad are late...I did it.emotional day it was,the tears refused to come,the smile refused to show,and I don't know if to smile or cry,I had to bow my head a bit and only raised it for the camera man. Dad would be proud of me.

Well done bro...you will someday walk your daughters this way too. May God bless you and yours grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Well done.
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by inereunwa1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=sunisonflex29 post=77740621][/quote] then make I apply for that your other sister so we go be in-law grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Godsknight(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by deltateam: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
only s
on bro.I have been telling my sisters that I will be the one walking every one of them up.not uncles.

Na so. I support you 100%. That's how it suppose be. If they still remain I dey interested o. cool
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Why is the venue looking so empty? Una no cook?
grin grin grin grin grin
Ah swear dem suppose carry you go police station flog you wella.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
As you should have. Well done!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
U did well. Good job!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Mutemenot(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
sorry I didn't get the full ones.these are phone pictures when the professional once are out I will DM you

Nice one bro. Happy married life to your sis. Fruitfulness, good health and wealth shall be her portion

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
deltateam:

Chochocho. Shebi you won't keep quiet. You wan start?

In the absence of dad, he's the next in line. Probably the first son.
only s
on bro.I have been telling my sisters that I will be the one walking every one of them up.not uncles. Some years back..see d pic below

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by MartinsD12(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Why is the venue looking so empty? Una no cook?
I wonder o because plenty rice dey attract people like us o grin
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by OdefaGirl(f): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Aboguede:
Is this coming from female or transgendered?

A young man gave out his sister to marrage in place of his father and you are this saddist

You
Any body don price u

Who and what exactly are u quoting?
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
deltateam:

Na so. I support you 100%. That's how it suppose be. If they still remain I dey interested o. cool
Two gone...two remaining..my immediate elder and younger one.am d fourth child.four girls n a boy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Posimii(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Awwaww! God bless you! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Maghan37: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
ollysaks:
Congratulations..

You should also be proud of yourself,
You are now the man of the house.

I pray for wisdom, long life and favor for you and the entire family.
Try to make them proud of the man, you have become.
The first reasonable person I am seeing, on dis trend, pls let us show dis guy love by wishing him well and not criticising him. May your parents soul rest in peace and may your days be long and may dis marriage bring bliss into u and ur sisters life's after all d sorrow

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by revolt(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Isnt that your dad's job
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Aboguede(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Who and what exactly are u quoting?

Not sure though

If nobi u, direct am to the right person abeg

In another news

Sorry
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by chris31(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's so emotional seeing ur sister taken away it can happen to anybody once the bond is strong
I cried like a baby that day her husband have to come to console me then told me that my sister is in safe hands & I'm free to come see her anytime i wishes
And years have passed they are still happily married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by shege45: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
So Wetin mke we do nw
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Aboguede(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ur attitude describes that of ur family

A man who married any of ur sisters is just lucky

Congrats

sunisonflex29:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by victorian(f): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Asquare84:
This should be handle by your father or uncle except the family have issue and are against her marriage

Uncle ke? When she has a brother?

Nah bad idea.

Not uncles can do it sincerely with good intentions as her brother.

Op thumbs up!

You are a good son. We are proud of you! Nice one.

Your head correct! smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by OdefaGirl(f): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Aboguede:

Not sure though

If nobi u, direct am to the right person abeg

In another news

Sorry

Just simply say u are sorry.
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
shege45:
So Wetin mke we do nw

Fry beer
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

Uncle ke? When she has a brother?

Nah bad idea. Thank u sisi

Not uncles can do it sincerely with good intentions as her brother.

Op thumbs up!

You are a good son. We are proud of you! Nice one.

Your head correct! smiley
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by oduademon: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Na who this epp?
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Aboguede(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sorry beauty kiss

I been wan slap one ode grin

OdefaGirl:

Just simply say u are sorry.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Ifexontop(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=Shibaraba post=77740180]Bad shibaraba;, " guy no dey lie,na you marry. You just open thread so that your other babe wey you dey collect from go convince say no be you marry. Nice scope"

Good shibaraba; "Awwwn so sweet."[/quote) you get am done mine that guy
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by TheTrillionaire: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
only s
on bro.I have been telling my sisters that I will be the one walking every one of them up.not uncles. Some years back..see d pic below
Na any of the one when dey left or right I want not the center ones. Which one is available.?
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by grandstar(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congrats
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by victorian(f): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=sunisonflex29 post=77741557][/quote]

You are welcome dear.

God will always keep you , protected, focused, stable and with great success coupled with wisdom to always keep the role of being the head for many many years to come & God bless the new home of your sister, too amen.

These pictures have made my day. smiley

I'm happy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy Around The World(Photos). / Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties / Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.