Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) (60498 Views)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Canaan City; Images From A House Purchased / Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=obagoriola post=77740345]Yes it has come to stay

Canaan city has come to stay . The church of God is marching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail.

I visited Canaan city today and it was whaooooo. Indeed it was a city in the wilderness. I saw a governor who purchased one of the duplex driving out the estate. It was heaven on earth. Thank God its meant for only our members. The houses are affordable. Your level determines where you stay. Good roads and 24hours electricity. Haters and family of daddy freeze keep living in darkness of Nigeria.

Am a candidate of heaven.

u have said it all,Your level determines where you stay.
and only for the members not even other Christian denominations are allowed
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by blackblack: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:
@OP Calm down. Yes it is beautiful. You should also remember that it is a business! It is for those who can pay! The common members cannot afford it. It is oyedepo's personal business! It has nothing to do with the Gospel of Christ! I respect Oyedepo's business Acumen but business is business! grin
Baba you too VALID. True talk
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Reeses: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why are you homeless?
Whatchu talking about?
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ranges between N4m and N36m.
You are allowed to pay the money in 30 years span. So that is between N134k and N1.2m per year (with all the furniture you see inside inclusive )
So, it is more than affordable
Alright, that's if one has a stable job.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by wisdomkid: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
obagoriola:
Yes it has come to stay

Canaan city has come to stay . The church of God is marching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail.

I visited Canaan city today and it was whaooooo. Indeed it was a city in the wilderness. I saw a governor who purchased one of the duplex driving out the estate. It was heaven on earth. Thank God its meant for only our members. The houses are affordable. Your level determines where you stay. Good roads and 24hours electricity. Haters and family of daddy freeze keep living in darkness of Nigeria.

Am a candidate of heaven.

"Haters and family of daddy freeze keep living in darkness of Nigeria" Lol grin grin grin
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by guji12(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
modestbrowser:
This should be free.
Jesus Christ never sold anything.
Not even a needle.
They should give this to the homeless
How many homeless u dir fit house?
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by kraftgiftbox: 12:59am On Apr 24, 2019
beautiful country house! grin
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by rumenase(m): 2:42am On Apr 24, 2019
cescky:

Yada yada yada
Your blowing hot air man..your mentioning things i didnt delve into.
Your a mortal so your thinking is at that level..am not.
Am a god..when you graduate, youll understand
so you think you better than him? funny brainwashed people grin
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by rumenase(m): 2:44am On Apr 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol. Classic Pentecostal logic. When the argument overwhelms you, it's necessary to play the "I'm a god, carnal mind can't understand the things of spirit" card. It never gets old. Lol.

There's nothing spiritual about building houses people pay you to live in. Even atheists do it.

that guy's brain is filled with trash he knows he has lost he has nothing tangible to say.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 24, 2019
modestbrowser:
This should be free.
Jesus Christ never sold anything.
Not even a needle.
They should give this to the homeless
Clap for yourself
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Jimbadly: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2019
cescky:

Contrary to what you believe, your ideas are irrelevant...

What do they teach you in your village shrines?

This infantile and inane comment here has undoubtedly exposed your level of reasoning. I have no doubt in my mind that you're just a teenager whose brain is yet to fully develop.

Run along now and go do the dishes or mummy will be mad at you. I won't dignify you with another reply.

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Tsufyaan: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Do you people read at all? You don't even know the contributions both religions brought for humanity and you believe one is resourceful than the other? If I may ask you do you know that during the time of the Muslim Prophet Muhammed and his disciples Christians lived with them, invited him to their gathering dine with them during their festive period? Even one of his disciple who later became the Caliph then marry a Christian as wife and also has Christian general? The supreme being which is God want the whole world to be either Christians or Muslims and idol worshippers intact the atheists too has the power but he created us so that we all can learn to live together and accommodate each other lapses bro.
We have fanatics among all religious groups and we have these people cos they don't think at all and also its better christian should learn about Muslim and vice versa so that we will be able to understand ourselves better. Thank you and God bless.

seunaj:
Come to think of it, white men built churches but DID NOT enforce Christianity the way Usman danfodio fought his own jihad, these same ppl that took your land and left the Bible built your ports, thought you governance and relinquished power to the hub of Islam (Northern Nigeria). If the white men wanted to Christianize the north, they had the might to do so. Anyways, you seem to give me some intelligent argument which is why I’ll let you be, nevertheless, Islam has been far less resourcesful, contributing far less than Christianity in the world’s development.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by seunaj: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2019
Tsufyaan:
Do you people read at all? You don't even know the contributions both religions brought for humanity and you believe one is resourceful than the other? If I may ask you do you know that during the time of the Muslim Prophet Muhammed and his disciples Christians lived with them, invited him to their gathering dine with them during their festive period? Even one of his disciple who later became the Caliph then marry a Christian as wife and also has Christian general? The supreme being which is God want the whole world to be either Christians or Muslims and idol worshippers intact the atheists too has the power but he created us so that we all can learn to live together and accommodate each other lapses bro.
We have fanatics among all religious groups and we have these people cos they don't think at all and also its better christian should learn about Muslim and vice versa so that we will be able to understand ourselves better. Thank you and God bless.
Christians have learnt to tolerate Muslims but the Muslims keeps indoctrinating and instigating it’s followers against other religion. These areas you just emphasized has never been emphasized in any the mosques that I have been privileged to listen to but rather the reverse I the case. The mosque next to my house once says on loud speakers that the prophet has commanded that they should kill anyone that does not accept Islam until Islam is the only religion on earth. That day I was so astonished. I developed a serious hatred for Islam that very day. Because in church all those gray areas of the Old Testament fighting and killing enemies have been properly explained in the New Testament and emphasized have now shifted fully from enemity with the enemies to dealing with the enemies with love and compassion. I am afraid to tell you that the opposite is the case with Islam
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by seunaj: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Tsufyaan:

Christians have learnt to tolerate Muslims but the Muslims keeps indoctrinating and instigating it’s followers against other religion and particularly Christians taking advantage of the fact that Christians naturaly are least violent and would ordinarily not fight back. These areas you just emphasized have never been emphasized in any the mosques that I have been privileged to listen to, but indeed, the reverse is the case. You guys know this areas but you will never preach it to your followers, you only quote them in defense whenever you are accused of hostility. That's a deceit in disguise. Take for example, The mosque next to my house once said on loud speakers that the prophet has commanded that they should kill anyone that does not accept Islam until Islam is the only religion on earth. I was so astonished to hear that on loud speaker. I developed a serious hatred for Islam that very day. in church all those gray areas of the Old Testament like fighting and killing enemies have been properly explained in the New Testament and emphasis had shifted from enemity with the enemies to love and passion for the enemies. I am afraid to tell you that the opposite is the case with Islam
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Rebuke:

Una hatred is so big that it blocks yhur reasoning.

Living Faith has a lot of facilities open to everybody. If for any reason they choose to let the city be for members alone yhu or anyone else has no right to kick against.

Besides, yhu haven't even heard from the horse mouth that it's for members alone.

Yhu people will jxt b looking for something to say no matter the effort of the man of God.

Go n meet facebook owner and the ohers yhu mentioned to start sharing everything that built wt yhu na. Make una they try use una head....don't die of hatred.
Okay. I'm just seeing this. I've been offline since yesterday.

Sir/Ma, I don't hate Winners. Two Sundays ago, I paid my tithe at Winners. When I was a Corper,I worshipped at Winners throughout my service year. I prayed to God at Winners that he should deliver me from the Labor Market. Guess what? Two months after my NYSC, I had my job. I made my first ₦1m barely six months after NYSC. So I can authoritatively tell you that I have nothing against Winners.

I was directing my comments to the man who was specifically thanking God that the Estate is made for Winners only!

If Oyedepo says that only Winners should live in it, no problem. I'm not against it. My question is.... why is he thanking God that it is only for Winners?.

And please, try to work on your spellings. YOU is a 3-letter word. What's the sense in writing YHU? or YHUR?

Arrrrghhh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.