Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) (36124 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by sacajawea(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Funny stuff
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2019
OVA200:
I get what the man is trying to do but this is even more stressful than cleaning it himself but when person dey vex stressful becomes stressfree.

Funny thing is the dog might enjoy the "play", so empty the trash again for a repeat experience.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by vioment: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2019
The dog be like say e dey think which kain wahala be this.

It would be intelligent to wear gloves when rumbling through your thrash, and still wash your hands. Of course if you can afford it, but still be health conscious with things like this.
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Cant even watch the vid.....what kind if animal does that too a dog... and animals think its funny......Nigeria has a very long way to go......poor dog which he was here .....
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by fekolastic(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2019
That method will not work. The Dog will mess the place up seconds after. the best way is to walk the dog to that point give the dog a strong flogging until it begins to cry. Afterwards clean the place up in the presence of the dog, then repeat the flogging.The dog will never ever mess with your shoes, or dust bin again.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by Obioramichael(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Nice one. The dog will learn
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2019
If one were to analyse the scene without bias, one would conclude the dog didnt spill the dirt. Maybe just another ruse for one to trend.
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2019
praizblog:
This Funny Man Makes His Dog Clean up His own Mess it Made on the ground from the dustbin.

Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/funny-man-man-makes-his-dog-clean-up-his-own-mess-it-made/

Very funny. He obviously has too much time in his hand.
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by BrokenCock: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2019
Very old video
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2019
DavidEsq:

Dats a mistake. The drug would kill it and the joke wld be on u wen u see it dead with its eyes open, staring at nothing cry
If its stares at me, I'll stare back. grin grin
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
grin
This reminds of me of the story my mum told me about my grandmother. One of her goats went to her barn and ate some of her yams,the stupid goat rendered the yams useless,so my grandmother grabbed the goat by the neck and was forcing the goat to eat the affected yams by forcing the yam inside the mouth,shouting "lekwa ji tawa ekwensu" (look at the yam,oya eat,devil).
The goat was bleating seriously, my mum begged and begged my grandmother to release the goat,for where? she was in severe pain
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2019
TechCapon:
Those days if our dog poo for varenda we go hold am for neck, press him mouth inside the shit. After one week he stop to poo for varenda grin
hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha no be small thing ooo... Dem dey learn their lesson if you do dem that thing twice or thrice
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha no be small thing ooo... Dem dey learn their lesson if you do dem that thing twice or thrice
I tell you
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
If one were to analyse the scene without bias, one would conclude the dog didnt spill the dirt. Maybe just another ruse for one to trend.

[/s]
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
The man is a fool.

He's just suffering himself.
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
princeking2:

If its stares at me, I'll stare back. grin grin
Werey ni e grin
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
fekolastic:
That method will not work. The Dog will mess the place up seconds after. the best way is to walk the dog to that point give the dog a strong flogging until it begins to cry. Afterwards clean the place up in the presence of the dog, then repeat the flogging.The dog will never ever mess with your shoes, or dust bin again.
This got me cracking with laughter, Lol at give the dog strong flogging grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
TechCapon:
Those days if our dog poo for varenda we go hold am for neck, press him mouth inside the shit. After one week he stop to poo for varenda grin
Hahaha grin
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by bengg: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Call for good service

Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by PrettyEneawan(f): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
The Man Is The One Cleaning The Mess
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
TechCapon:

Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
TechCapon:
More like Verandah
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Zionista:

More like Verandah
na pidgin I speak no be English
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by queiii: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
princeking2:
That's good.
After he must have cleaned up the mess, give him Volume 5. Its a sleeping pill. He will wake up on the next market day.

valium 5?

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
the dog was having fun while, the man was doing the cleaning .
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
queiii:

valium 5?
Thank you doctor. I now know the right spelling.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
You what ❓

After this, the dog will not try such again

They have the same sense like humans that's why they live with humans
Re: Man Makes His Dog Clean Up The Mess It Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
angelicbeing:
This got me cracking with laughter, Lol at give the dog strong flogging

kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) / Two Dogs Foil Bomb Attack At General Hospital Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Cat Spotted Performing Sit-ups In Chinese Gym (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.