Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

"Jesus Help Me, It's Going Up" - Lady Cries During Her First Time On The Plane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Jesus Help Me, It's Going Up" - Lady Cries During Her First Time On The Plane (542 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport / Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jesus Help Me, It's Going Up" - Lady Cries During Her First Time On The Plane by Vicdayz(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady was seen all frighting as she cries during her first time on the plane. Gistvic Reports.

When one of the passengers asked her why she was crying, she said she was crying because the plane wants to "stand up".

She was all shaking and unease on her seat while she looked through the window in fear.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/jesus-help-me-its-going-up-lady-cries.html

Re: "Jesus Help Me, It's Going Up" - Lady Cries During Her First Time On The Plane by Vicdayz(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: "Jesus Help Me, It's Going Up" - Lady Cries During Her First Time On The Plane by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oh I hear that a lot
Especially on the tarmac in my bedroom
Re: "Jesus Help Me, It's Going Up" - Lady Cries During Her First Time On The Plane by opparadise: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
How is this news?
Umpteen times people shiver as soon as the plane begins to ascend.
If you have run out of content, simply shut down your blog and join those who hawk otapiapia!

(1) (Reply)

Travel / Travelling To Ivory Coast, Please Help Me! / Europe Flight And Ticket Prices...from An Experienced Folk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.