Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH (25997 Views)

Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth / Nigerian By Birth: A Dissection Of Atiku's Citizenship / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Alejob: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Dey don't believe you sir. See signature below
Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Successdude(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by omenkaLives(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Rubbish. You're a bloody Cameroonian thief. The bakassi saga makes alot more today with the revelations about your nationality.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Naruto87(m): 6:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Delay tactics used by the APC team.. Interesting, after that they'll challenge his access to such information, then they'll challenge the figures e.t.c. the real winners here are the lawyers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by truentalk: 6:35am On Apr 22, 2019
If you could believe Buhari was clone thee you should also believe Atiku is from Cameroon
Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by omenkaLives(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Let the fresh civil war begins

Atiku is our President , Buhari is thier President
The fresh civil war will begin and end in your village and afterwards, Atiku Alcamerooni will be sworn in as your viĺlage head to rule over you and your people to eternity.

12 Likes

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:
The fresh civil war will begin and end in your village and afterwards, Atiku Alcamerooni will be sworn in as your viĺlage head to rule over you and your people to eternity.

Go away big head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Racoon(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2019
The APC is just plain stupid with this allegation.Imagine a government being childish.
Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by chukel(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Let the fresh civil war begins

Atiku is our President , Buhari is thier President
u need to go to school.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by martineverest(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Why this Atiku they answer these people.
same way u wanted buhari to answer His WAEC certificate brouhaha

3 Likes

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by lonelydora: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Why this Atiku they answer these people.

Most times, Silence is golden most times

1 Like

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by ebilomaofficial1: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2019
So this Cameroon talk is actually true? thought they were only trying to fabricate lies... Now Atiku himself is rubbing more salt to the injuries by make such revelations...
Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by BizBayo: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2019
Buhdeuce:
Can you just imagine? From trying to reclaim "stolen mandate" to defending your nationality.

Na here APC take pass Atiku team. They are now struggling to prove a point while the date of swearing-in is fast approaching.

grin grin

Bro I swear, politics is very crazy! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Kenturkey048(m): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2019
martineverest:
same way u wanted buhari to answer His WAEC certificate brouhaha
baba free me..u don ever hear me ask of buhari waec result before..what is my fucking biz with his result??what are my using mine for
Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Buhdeuce: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2019
BizBayo:

Bro I swear, politics is very crazy! grin

Am telling you! And the sooner Atiku realizes that most of the people rooting for him just want to get their share and move on, the better for him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Successdude(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Bet9ja777773:
[color=#990000][/color]See below

To be honest, you both look HUNGRY, ANGRY, POOR & FOOLISSSH....

See your face, not fresh. That your guy with the cash even look like persin houseboi ... Why not play your game and use it to buy soap and wash your face and also buy clothes.....

Heartless stealers.

Tufiakwa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Oguieke(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Finally Atiku has technically accepted defeat by claiming his parents migrated from wurno in Sokoto state to Jada in Cameroon, before Nigeria's independence.
Which still makes him a Cameroonian because his parents participated in the Referendum as such they have proven to be Cameroonians as against the country of their birth.
The fact is will Nigerians accept an alien from Ghana or Togo to be our President, just because he is rich & used his wealth to buy PDP ticket ?.
Adamawa state indigenes would sue the impostor for claiming Adamawa, while Sokoto people will deny him before he starts corrupting their political economy.
Which still makes him a Cameroonian.
chimpanzee

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by BizBayo: 6:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Buhdeuce:

Am telling you! And the sooner Atiku realizes that most of the people rooting for him just want to get their share and move on, the better for him!

The case will be dragged till swear-in. And after swear-in, it will be very hard for Atiku to win the case.

This season, lawyers dey make cool money : grin

Atiku should just for and face his business jejely.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by omojesu202(m): 6:57am On Apr 22, 2019
AngelHoly:
Guy....weda yuh from Cameroon or somewhere
I don't give a Bleep

Just go get dat old fool out of dat seat
Dats all I care...cant be ruled by stupid dwarf person
I ever seen in my whole entire life

I'm ashamed to say we have a president

Cos of dat old fool dat suppose to be in his farm by now

did you just called Buhari dwarf You're a lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2019
Jada in Adamawa State by 1946?Was Adamawa State created before 1946?Jumping from fry pan to fire!

1 Like

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Sureguytalk(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2019
angry
GavelSlam:
Are you sure?
Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Maket: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Your mama from Jigawa
Your papa from Sokoto
You ATIKU is from ADAMAWA. Are you kidding me Mr,Alhaji ATI

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by Emlexpepenazi: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2019
You don't need to explain yourself. We know, na today den remember that one. Wen u sponsored the lifeless one na Nigerian u be. Now u dey PDP na another country u con comot from. Chai in APC unable try
Re: I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH by MikeBetty(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Finally Atiku has technically accepted defeat by claiming his parents migrated from wurno in Sokoto state to Jada in Cameroon, before Nigeria's independence.
Which still makes him a Cameroonian because his parents participated in the Referendum as such they have proven to be Cameroonians as against the country of their birth.
The fact is will Nigerians accept an alien from Ghana or Togo to be our President, just because he is rich & used his wealth to buy PDP ticket ?.
Adamawa state indigenes would sue the impostor for claiming Adamawa, while Sokoto people will deny him before he starts corrupting their political economy.
Which still makes him a Cameroonian.
You Behaves As If Your Brain Fluctuates. You Only Captured That His His Parents Migrated. Did His Parents Renounce Their Nigerian Citizenship? Nigerians Who Travel To America/Britain To Deliver Their Children, Does It Deprive Their Children Nigeria Citizenship By Birth? What Is Citizenship By Birth?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa / International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria / IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.