Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother (15219 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by tstx(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2019
Ajebo
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by nazablossom(f): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2019
My younger brother did same @ 16. Ran away from home and came to Lagos all the way from East for the first time . Hawk pure water and ice cream for park tire, wash plate for restaurant tire grin. Hunger is the best adviser. When he finally came back we nicknamed him prodigal son grin

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by ofiko123(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Children of nowadays...
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Houseofglam7:
He'll be found
Foolishness rests in the bosom of children
With BUBU’s picture behind him, I believe the BOY has been able to put all his PROBLEMS behind..

He has to move on
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by MissRaine69(f): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2019
How do we know he is not leaving an abusive home? Sometimes look at the broader picture and try to be objective.

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Switruth: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2019
Is this one news. Those days if you ran away in the morning before it’s dawn hunger has set in and you’ll locate house. Nowadays kids ran away and eat in thier friends house. If you try am those days your parents will double the flogging.
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Zzyy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
What is buhari's potrait doing in somebody's parlour forgorsake grin
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by brenister10: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
amaniro:
Children of Nowadays sef..
Not children of nowadays o. This was a norm too back in the days

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by sweetilicious(f): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
sinaj:
have run @ op

Just leave him to exhaust his savings, he will return like the prodigal son when hunger strikes
Not the best way with teenagers.If you decide to leave them alone, they will go astray the more.If I was the one,I won't rest o!

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by neonly: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Go ND look for him at oshodi if you want him back otherwise you can leave to his fate
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by bigdot1759(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Redoil:
He is hidding in his gurlfriend house
u mean ur sister?

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Aystarz: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Amuocha:
So many useless kids

Too many useless parents. How do you scold a child so much that he runs away from home.? I bet that boy lacks real love in that home.

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by sinaj(f): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
sweetilicious:
Not the best way with teenagers.If you decide to leave them alone, they will go astray the more.If I was the one,I won't rest o!
true tho
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Amuocha: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Aystarz:

Too many useless parents. How do you scold a child so much that he runs away from home.? I bet that boy lacks real love in that home.

So many useless behaviours by children angry

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by AuroraB(f): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
sinaj:
have run @ op

Just leave him to exhaust his savings, he will return like the prodigal son when hunger strikes
Are you for real
He's exposed to risks... Ritualists are on the prowl how much less a wanderer?

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Not cool
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Enare(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
The boy no get name?
Wetin be the bad thing wey him do before the parents scolda am? Tell us sef na
That boy the hide for him friend house. Ask his friends,they will tell you his hiding place
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by horlique(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A 15 years old boy has been reported to have ran away from home after been scolded for doing something bad by his parent. Gistvic Reports.

The twitter user said they live in Mowe, Ogun State but he received some information that his brother is going to Lagos where he doesn't have any body there.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/15-years-old-boy-runs-away-from-home.html
if you look at the house you could see hardship written all over yet the poor folks are still supporting Buhari... Uwafid grin grin grin

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by osuofia2(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hope skull has not been mined by the skull miners... But come to think of it, why did the parents hang buhari and osinbanjo portraits for house?
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Bossjakande: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
sinaj:
have run @ op

did u think is right
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by generationz(f): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Lol..no b today na..if hunger set in na him go use e leg take waka back... Na pikin de do am

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

hello ,

don't you get flagged for spamming the threads with your ads ?
how do you do it
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by amaniro: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
brenister10:
Not children of nowadays o. This was a norm too back in the days
I never did.
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Reelmii: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
this one is not a small boy again

cultists are deceiving him
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by mechanics(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
He lacks home training, is it wrong for a parent to scold his or her child, something must be wrong with him.
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by mmadu5(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
I did same thing when I was 14 I ran away to Lagos I survived by hanging out with aboki children . And begging people to give me transport to go back to enugu as innocent as I was people didn't hesitate , this was around 2004 the streets gave me so many opportunities it opened my eye to see what the world is like and it made me who I am today . ... ..
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Onlinealaba(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
generationz:

hello ,

don't you get flagged for spamming the threads with your ads ?
how do you do it
Madam how am i spamming the thread..
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by iukpe: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
I hope he can run away from ritualists throughout his run.
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by frozen70(f): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
That us how it gets starting

He is indirectly looking for freedom

His pairs must have made a fun of him for nit displaying all those stupid things that juveniles does

Let him suffer small before he comes back and when he comes back, he will know that there is no place like home

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / What's Your Childish Trait?