Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. (18676 Views)

Lagos UBER & TAXIFY Drivers Gave A Warning Strike To E-hailling Companies Today / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by ClassCaptain(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Canadanow:

I like this thread. I have a transport company and two cars personally. My partner has 1.

We gave two out for taxify drivers and they ended up complaining about not making enough cash after few months. So we collected the cars. Lest I forget, I had to spend 700k to repair the one of the cars after the guy bleeped the engine and transmission up. It wasn't funny. My partner just woke up one morning and went to register, he made 9k on the first day. And 44k on the first week. We now wondered why our drivers were now complaining. Dem know me sey am too proud to dey drive person around ooo because I fit blast anybody wey talk rubbish... Na my car...i can decide to sleep. Na xo I realize my partner was meeting better people ooo... People wey make sense and he is now gaining connection. Everyone dey talk sey I no fit do am because of my ego. I am a shy type actually but I sabi sey I get ego. Even if nothing dey my account, I no fit beg you for money ooo...
Na xo I registered for taxify abi na bolt yesterday too... grin not for the cash though but to meet people. Better people...not some useless people that won't add any value to my life.
The cash would just be a plus.
Now to the gist...waited at kokodome yesternight to get any client coming towards Akobo or ojoo... I waited for over 1hour, I no see ooo... I later changed it to anywhere... I still no see. I dey offline till I reach Akobo oju Irin, I saw no client ooo... I wouldn't give up. Decided to go for the morning rush today.
Na xo I reach access bank for ojoo around 8am, I swear to God, I no see any client for 2 hours. Tested with my partners bolt riders app and it worked, he later canceled the ride from his side. We decided to goto UI, we entered the school and ate at one restaurant, waited for another 2 hours, nothing entered oooo...my friend had to go to Lag to drop someone, I decided to go to secretariat then, na xo I stayed their for another 1hr.30min
, nothing came in ooo...
Stayed at bodija for 45mins too... Nothing oooo...na that time I realize sey I wouldn't make anything today ooo...na xo I wasted fuel for nothing.
I don forget I entered foodco to waste a little time ooo and I ended up shopping. Spent 5k. grin grin
In total, I spent over 10k today and I made zero naira.
But it was fun... Today would be the first day I would be in my car and not start the ignition because I was saving fuel, grin when I couldn't cope, I used my AC oooo...man no fit die ooo... grin

I think the best thing is to be patient with all this riders...because you are a taxi driver, they think they are the boss and are bigger than you. Not knowing some are just doing it just for the fun of it. At least, if I make 150k in a month, it's a plus for me ooo...apart from other cash wey go still enter.
Even if you spit on me, I go look my account balance, use you laugh. The worst is to tell the client to drop and cancel the ride.

can I get your number via DM so we tal
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by ClassCaptain(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Luxxycool:

So today is my third day, I can't really say exactly how I feel now but it's been adventurous. I don't know places where I could easily get trips so I just stay at home. I get few trips in the evening. I'll continue to learn as much as I can sha. I hopefully think I'll have a good story to tell like you.

check your mail please
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by ClassCaptain(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
McAnelka:
I have interest in working with Bolt in Ibadan but really cant afford a car at the moment. Is there a way i could work for someone as a driver or get a car on hire purchase or installment

Pls contact me

I will contact you now
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by ClassCaptain(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
timifakay:

Opay(Oride) Bodija office 7 Osuntokun Avenue, Ibadan https://maps.app./VDWaEcrAzajXRBFd6

Attached pic is from a group chat...
bro , can we talk on what's app please ?
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by egorov(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please I need a car I can use for this Ocar and taxify business. If you have a spare one, pls kindly contact me and let us strike a deal. I'm not boiyant enough to buy a car for now, but we can do a weekly or monthly delivery thing.

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by GideonOludayomi(m): 7:03am On Jan 25, 2020
SaintUlot:
This thread is just dry, i think this is a reflection of bolt business in Ibadan. Quote me anywhere, bolt, Oride et al can't work in Ibadan, they will just die a natural death, i kept on wondering, for how long will oride subsidise their service? Is Oride doing business or Charity, i can't just understand. I feel for them though, it's a dead on arrival business.

Before bolt and oride, I have witnessed 3 taxi companies come and go. These companies came with money but couldn't last.
When I started my transportation biz, I had to start from the very low as a taxi driver(making delivery to someone) and I did that for three solid years...let's put that aside.
Alakowe taxi came and showed promise but now their gragra has gone down low. I personally loved Alakowe but just like others, they believed they had it sorted out.
Now Bolt and oride are here. I love both there approaches but they still have not gotten the system right. However, the secret is in how much the companies can sacrifice and for how long. So I am watching and hoping they will get it right to make it work.
Ibadan is a superb transportation hub where you can easily make it but who will be the true 'uber' if you know what I mean.
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by gsk4reality: 4:25am On Jan 29, 2020
What's the requirements to register for Ocar as a driver?
Which cars do they accept?
Just registered for drivers licence which will be out in 6 weeks, can i register with the temporary slip given?
How much will I pay to register my car for ocar services?
Will be given a new phone like the okada riders?
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by gsk4reality: 4:29am On Jan 29, 2020
For those doing both Ocar and bolt.. How has the business been? How frequent do you get orders?
What's the average daily income from both sides when you run it together

Is it worth doing on Full time?
Do you guys think Ocar and bolt is worth doing on full time?
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by ijeshaboy: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Am thinking of getting a car for my younger bro, where is the ocar office
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by gsk4reality: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
No response yet on questions asked...

Any ocar person in the house...
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by GideonOludayomi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
gsk4reality:
For those doing both Ocar and bolt.. How has the business been? How frequent do you get orders?
What's the average daily income from both sides when you run it together

Is it worth doing on Full time?
Do you guys think Ocar and bolt is worth doing on full time?

It is not worth doing Full time for now, if you really want to enjoy it and avoid unnecessary hdaches but it is a good business.
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by inspector1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good day guys , pls can someone with experience on Bolt/ocars business in Ibadan provide me with a clue of minimum amount to expect on a daily basis on this businesses working on a full day
. Thanks
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by yankison(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Why is the thread so dry
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Michaelnsd: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by tobybasten(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
inspector1:
Good day guys , pls can someone with experience on Bolt/ocars business in Ibadan provide me with a clue of minimum amount to expect on a daily basis on this businesses working on a full day
. Thanks
I do just Ocar with my car when I'm not at work, before this covid 19 issue, u can make up to 4500 min or thereabout in a day of you will drive morning to evening. U need a good car, so that u can maximize with fuel etc. This period everything is slow due to the virus.
It all depends on the time you are committing and u have to be strategic and patient too. You need to understand ib road network abit too or ask because Google map is sometimes funny here
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by tobybasten(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Some days seems to be better.... like Sundays, Mondays even Thursdays. Not really sure though as I don't drive everyday
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by mctejay(m): 4:36am On May 07, 2020
Thanks guys, your constructive analysis has been helpful to a reasonable extent.

Please, can someone furnish me with Bolts office address.
Then I learnt Opay has office in Ring road, how true is that pls?
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Adetunjisam: 12:01pm On May 16, 2020
[i][/i]Good Day,

Am interested in working with bolt /ocar please contact me as a driver or installation payment.

contact 07086667007

thank you
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by yankison(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2020
Please who has the Ocar phone number , im not sure if their office is opened as bolt told me they have suspended new applications now ... Another thing is that my driver's license is yet to come out is there a document I can get from frsc to register as a driver in the meantime with OCar till my license comes out ....

Thanks
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by haywhy59(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Following
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Usminous: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2020
I really need a car for bolt or Ocar business if you have a car that qualify for bolt or Ocar kindly reach out to me.via call
0802 710 6602.
I am a gentleman, a graduate and I drive gently and carefully and I assure you your car is in safe hand
I have a valid driver's license and am familiar with ibadan route..
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by oluyinkavic(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Please I need a car I can drive on Taxify or Uber platform in Ibadan. I am a graduate, a good driver and an easy going person, your car will be treated well. I'm based in Ibadan, My driver's license is not yet ready.

You can reach me on 09078145108 or victoropeoluwa@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by dennel(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lets KIA take care of your trip in ibadan and its environs...

KIA Rio 2015

Please call 0812 775 0491
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Billyddude: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
ijeshaboy:
Am thinking of getting a car for my younger bro, where is the ocar office
pls
If chance dey for one more driver ,I dey interested
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by oluyinkavic(m): 4:37am On Jul 07, 2020
dennel:
Lets KIA take care of your trip in ibadan and its environs...

KIA Rio 2015

Please call 0812 775 0491

please if you see anyone that has a car and he his ready to give it out for taxify. I'm readily available. I'm a careful person and the car will be utilised well. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by tks123: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Please can someone send me Bolt office address in Ibadan and also if there's any transport organization I can apply to as well, I need someone to put me through please, if you're already in the business.

Kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp via 0706 281 6219

Thank you
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by nobletay: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2020
I think bolt is in samonda. I'm also very interested in bolt but not with a required/qualified car. In case anyone with good car need driver for weekly/monthly delivery, or hire purchase, I'm available.

nobletay@gmail.com
Whatzup 07011110162

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by bolaj84: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Bolt is now in molete beside saint Anne's church
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Remnet11: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Affordable Trip in ibadan, pls contact 08168730502
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by bluefacealtima: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Hi, I have a Kia cerato 07 for rental in Ibadan. Very smooth car with good AC and fuel saving. Do reach me on zero 8 zero 6553 triple 7 2
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Oka4: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
bluefacealtima:
Hi, I have a Kia cerato 07 for rental in Ibadan. Very smooth car with good AC and fuel saving. Do reach me on zero 8 zero 6553 triple 7 2
Sent you a msg on Whatsapp bro
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by bluefacealtima: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Oka4:

Sent you a msg on Whatsapp bro

Please resend your message, I didn't see it,. Or better still, call me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million / Fire Destroys Shops And Houses At Bariga (New Garage) Lagos (Pics, Video) / Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.