Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together (52275 Views)

Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by LesbianBoy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Flavour enjoy yourself biko! grin grin grin grin

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by ChiefSweetus: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Flavour the greatest nigga ever liveth
Man dey yeye grade A beauty queens grin
Bìtches ain't shìt
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by bukatyne(f): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
How can two very beautiful young potentially successful women who can have any man (local or international) debase themselves to be just baby mamas?

I can't fathom it.

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
chijos12:
poverty most times contribute to ladies behaving that way...

What poverty?

These girls were beauty queens and with sense can build empires.

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Denikayan: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Beauty without brains

Flavour just tossing her upandan like a coin.

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by KingLennon(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
LisaAnne:
Flavour is a confused bloke but the two females letting themselves get kicked around by him are even more confused
Girls have been confused beings since from time. The power, money and fame is what flavour has. Imagine going out with Flavour to a friends party. All the girls will jealous you grin

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
Okafor's Law is always constant. tongue
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Malawian(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
But why?
I said if I was Flavour. Anna is the one I like.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Redeakaa(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
she fine o
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by 2sexycom(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thales01:
Flavour and his two babymamas are confused beings.It is baffling how two beautiful women would abase themselves for a guy to the extent that they are okay with being his babymamas.Don't they think they deserve more?
One can only imagine the rancour that exists between those two ladies.Both of them are still holding out hope of winning his undivided love and attention.They is why they keep breaking up and making up with flavour unabashedly.I can tell flavour himself is in a dilemma as to how to manage the unfavourable situation he has put himself in.
The truth of the matter is that no matter how he tries,he cannot please themselves both without incurring the displeasure of either of them.At the end of the day,it is either he get married to both of them
or jettison them which is very unlikely.
deserve more? Who told women deserve more? What WHat women deserve is what Flavor is giving those morons. Never treat women more than that.

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Rokiaatu: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
generationz:
I just have one question for Anna and Sandra.

Is this how you intend to raise those beautiful girls you have?

Running after and wasting your life away with an emotionally available womanizer.

What a pity.

Such a pity. And they are such beautiful women.

That is why mothers should raised their girls from a very early age to have high self esteem and confidence.

A man having money or calling them beautyshould not be any reason why they shouldn’t know their worth.

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Champneys: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Toh.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by victorian(f): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
The two women are in a battle field And the priceless goal is Flavour.

None of them is ready to give up flavour and end up been called a looser.

Nigerians, as we all know ourselves will laugh mock , even insult any of the beauty queens, who gives up on flavour. Her instagram page go hear am. In fact nigerians with bad mouth, will push her into exile.. Lol.. Chai!

So it will be a continuous struggle for his affection and continuity in getting pregnant after the other util they grow old and wrinkled. They both were created to serve and worship flavour for life.
No single grain of sense between those two ladies. Na because of flavour they come life. Smhhhh

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Guyman02: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
chijos12:
poverty most times contribute to ladies behaving that way...
I don't think you know these ladies, they are both from prominent rich families, they are models, they are ex beauty queens, they own private businesses, they are the ones spending their money on Chinedu (Flavour) ask anybody who stays in Enugu.
They are just mad, poverty is very far from them. embarassed

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by chijos12: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
bukatyne:

What poverty?

These girls were beauty queens and with sense can build empires.
Is fear of unknown btw they may not be as smart as you think. It could be luck in the first place that's why he keeps playing them along...
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Someone women ehn. Na wa. What exactly do they see in this Flavour that is making them act the fool?
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by kafulka(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Malawian:

I said if I was Flavour. Anna is the one I like.

Outward appearance can be very deceitful
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by chijos12: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Guyman02:

I don't think you know these ladies, they are both from prominent rich families, they are models, they are ex beauty queens, they own private businesses, they are the ones spending their money on Chinedu (Flavour) ask anybody who stays in Enugu.
I may concur to what you said but a peep at someone's account may outrightly lowers your ego and you may fall prey by spending your last penny to convince him or her thinking you will benefit later..
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by chijos12: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
bukatyne:
How can two very beautiful young potentially successful women who can have any man (local or international) debase themselves to be just baby mamas?

I can't fathom it.
A woman is not successful until she get hooked up to a responsible man.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by generationz(f): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Rokiaatu:

Such a pity. And they are such beautiful women.

That is why mothers should raised their girls from a very early age to have high self esteem and confidence.

A man having money or calling them beautyshould not be any reason why they shouldn’t know their worth.

Is the same rokiatu from way back on nairaland?
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by HitSong: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thales01:
Flavour and his two babymamas are confused beings.It is baffling how two beautiful women would abase themselves for a guy to the extent that they are okay with being his babymamas.Don't they think they deserve more?
One can only imagine the rancour that exists between those two ladies.Both of them are still holding out hope of winning his undivided love and attention.They is why they keep breaking up and making up with flavour unabashedly.I can tell flavour himself is in a dilemma as to how to manage the unfavourable situation he has put himself in.
The truth of the matter is that no matter how he tries,he cannot please themselves both without incurring the displeasure of either of them.At the end of the day,it is either he get married to both of them or jettison them which is very unlikely.
See English grammar grin
You got 35 over 100
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by eyinjuege: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
chijos12:
A woman is not successful until she get hooked up to a responsible man.

But the flavour is irresponsible na. The women are just few of many.
If he wants to marry both under the guise of polygamy, he should just do so and let us rest, otherwise Anna should give herself brain and move on with her life na. She should leave him alone with his first baby mama and stop listening to his sweet nonsense.
The funny question is don't they have parents to talk some sense into them?
I swear, all these boys wey get sweet voice can put nonsense in the heads of some foolish women.

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by victorian(f): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Guyman02:

They are not mad

It's their calling and destiny. Nobody can stop them. They can't help but fall helplessly in love and helplessly obsessed with flavour.

Flavour is a lucky man sha ordained from above grin
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by danigbo(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Beauty and the Beast...uncomon amalgamation !
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
victorian:

They are not mad

It's their calling and destiny. Nobody can stop them. They can't help but fall helplessly in love and helplessly obsessed with flavour.

Flavour is a lucky man sha ordained from above grin

you calls that destiny. when they left their brains in their cupboard, thinking their beauty will make a good decision. it is unfortunate
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by mexzony: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
victorian:
The two women are in a battle field And the priceless goal is Flavour.

None of them is ready to give up flavour and end up been called a looser.

Nigerians, as we all know ourselves will laugh mock , even insult any of the beauty queens, who gives up on flavour. Her instagram page go hear am. In fact nigerians with bad mouth, will push her into exile.. Lol.. Chai!

So it will be a continuous struggle for his affection and continuity in getting pregnant after the other util they grow old and wrinkled. They both were created to serve and worship flavour for life.
No single grain of sense between those two ladies. Na because of flavour they come life. Smhhhh
I guess they are scared of the backlash from Nigerians. Thu have put themselves in a difficult mess to get out of if they are actually bin a war. I guess no one wants to be a loser here but then again this is one of those wars one does not actually wants to find himself or herself in but alas they have entered it.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by AngelicBeing: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
generationz:

Lool
Dilemma you say?

Flavour is the winner on all sides.

Guyman is having a field day messing with two beautiful women.

While some men would use these babes pictures as wallpaper worshipping them as goddesses

A woman that doesn't know what she wants will be tossed about on all sides by men who can tell her sweet nonsense.
Gbam grin
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by victorian(f): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
mexzony:

I guess they are scared of the backlash from Nigerians. Thu have put themselves in a difficult mess to get out of if they are actually bin a war. I guess no one wants to be a loser here but then again this is one of those wars one does not actually wants to find himself or herself in but alas they have entered it.

That's also one huge reason as well, backlash from people

It's battle to the end.

And it even favours flavour wella.

The guy is not ready to let go of either one of them.

He wants them both!
grin such a greedy man!
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by victorian(f): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oma307:

you calls that destiny. when they left their brains in their cupboard, thinking their beauty will make a good decision. it is unfortunate

That's how some people's destinies are.

It's unfortunate no doubt but I can tell u both are scheming of more ways to outdo each other as we type.

Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm / Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk / Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl