Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together (52281 Views)

Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by bluefilm: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Flavour still dey?

Na wa o.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by crackhaus: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
bukatyne:
How can two very beautiful young potentially successful women who can have any man (local or international) debase themselves to be just baby mamas?

I can't fathom it.
Is this a serious question? cheesy
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sandra should've left him after their first child. He didn't marry you after having your daughter, in fact it was after that he got Anna pregnant, and you think opening legs to have another kid is what's going to keep him? Like, how do these grown women think?! She is really dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by troy20(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
bukatyne:
How can two very beautiful young potentially successful women who can have any man (local or international) debase themselves to be just baby mamas?

I can't fathom it.
You'll do same. And you won't even no when. Women have the uncanny ability to find reason amidst emotional dominated situations
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Rokiaatu:

Such a pity. And they are such beautiful women.That is why mothers should raised their girls from a very early age to have high self esteem and confidence.

A man having money or calling them beautyshould not be any reason why they shouldn’t know their worth.
Doubt he will marry either one. Even if he does marry one it won't last. It's either he marries both ( unlikely ) or ends up with neither marriage-wise ( likely ). Las las he will find another woman to settle with. That's how men like him roll.

@ bolded. When I get married, if I've daughters that's something I'm going to do and take very seriously.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
chijos12:
A woman is not successful until she get hooked up to a responsible man.

Bull sh1t.

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Confused union between a $perm bank and two low self esteemed vessels.
Shame.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by chijos12: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
koyyes:

Bull sh1t.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by 4Mea: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
na the 3rd pikin wan com so!!
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Baroba(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Flavour Oke Mkpi.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by samtiyelov1(m): 4:10am On Apr 23, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

But why?

Google has the answer .
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by niraladk753(m): 4:22am On Apr 23, 2019
It’s really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. https://trytechnical.com/1movies-proxy/ Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
generationz:
I just have one question for Anna and Sandra.

Is this how you intend to raise those beautiful girls you have?

Running after and wasting your life away with an emotionally available womanizer.

What a pity.

Madame when i first saw this post, i wanted to comment but no time. This honestly has nothing to do with poverty all. This women are not poor please.

This natural issue that happens to a lot of women, but not all ofcourse. It's like an Ant to Sugar problem.

If you put 10 men in a single room and 10 women.

9 out of those 10 men are average good looking, average career etc. Then 1 out of 10 is super good looking with a great career.

Those 10 women don't care to kill themselves over that 1 man, whom can only genuinely love 1 woman. Totally ignoring the fact that there are actually 10 men in the room.

This 1 single man may treat them all really badly, physically abusing & cheating on them etc but they don't care. You will see them making up excuses for him & fighting off other women.

You may deny this but this happens in our everyday life. Its not about poverty, some women are just build like that.

A not-so-perfect example is Teddy A in BBnaija house who likes only one girl. 6 other girls want to kill themselves for him. Even after the house, they are still "Reaching"
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by generationz(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
truthsayer009:

Madame when i first saw this post, i wanted to comment but no time. This honestly has nothing to do with poverty all. This women are not poor please.

This natural issue that happens to a lot of women, but not all ofcourse. It's like an Ant to Sugar problem.

If you put 10 men in a single room and 10 women.

9 out of those 10 men are average good looking, average career etc. Then 1 out of 10 is super good looking with a great career.

Those 10 women don't care to kill themselves over that 1 man, whom can only genuinely love 1 woman. Totally ignoring the fact that there are actually 10 men in the room.

This 1 single man may treat them all really badly, physically abusing & cheating on them etc but they don't care. You will see them making up excuses for him & fighting off other women.

You may deny this but this happens in our everyday life. Its not about poverty, some women are just build like that.

A not-so-perfect example is Teddy A in BBnaija house who likes only one girl. 6 other girls want to kill themselves for him. Even after the house, they are still "Reaching"

You are right about women wanting the strongest most desired male. Its natural biology.

However a wise woman knows when to pull out when she isn't receiving the full attention she deserves.

Nothing beats a woman who knows what she wants.

I mean women have left one sided marriages with kids to cater for.

There is absolutely no exscuse for both Anna and Sandra.

They are just dumb or don't have someone they can listen to talk sense into their heads.

BTW the ladies aren't rich. Forget Instagram lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
generationz:

You are right about women wanting the strongest most desired male. Its natural biology.

However a wise woman knows when to pull out when she isn't receiving the full attention she deserves.

They are just dumb or don't have someone they can listen to talk sense into their heads.

Yeah, but they are both still in love with him, that's what you do not understand.

Naturally the beauty of both is enough to marry very wealthy Men, like both of then are really beautiful. But some women don't see it this way.

Usually they love him and they expect him to love them back. They give no room for rejection. Its a do or die affair. We die dere cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
generationz:

Yeah, but forget Instagram oh. If we are talking about Former MBGN, habba. Those babes have connects na.

They can still have some high profile politician BFs. I do not believe money is their problem honestly.

Those two ladies are too fine to be average.

They just like Flavour's DlCK and Fame, nothing more.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Jaiho123: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2020
A woman is not successful until she get hooked up to a responsible man.
I hope you will agree with this and Dramafire for Chinese and Korean Drama.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by lolupandey: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by juddyarura: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. https://gamingpillar.com/dice-dreams-free-rolls/ Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.