Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (39530 Views)

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint / Gunmen Kill Two Riot Policemen At Taraba Checkpoint / Navy Man Beats Two Brothers To Coma (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by sulakishop(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Don't mess with a Bendel man. If not edo, na our delta guy. Na the only place wey dem no dey carry last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by franklingud(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Try this with Nigeria police and you are dead.
But the guy really beat them oo
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Whoever brought this overused and old video to Nairaland I pray for you .
You mean the video na since 1992
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by kaen1317: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2019
No need for name confirmation. Too cowardly to be an afonja. It can only be a strong and courageous Igbo man.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by dominique(f): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2019
So the wife sat down peacefully on her own and the police barged out of nowhere to taser her? Nigerians will just be constituting nuisance and exhibiting primitiveness everywhere they go. I'm tired of these people.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Why is it that every black person in action is a Nigerian. Yet they will not mention his/her name. But if it is a drug related thing, names will mentioned and the tribe will be identified.

If they shoot him now, they will scream racism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by goodnessme1(f): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:
From my study a it's glaring a Yoruba man wount try this

if you're to talk about Hausa they're always decent

Now we all know whose set of people is responsible fr this he might be on a Quest to develop those policemen who knows undecided
You mean yorubas are coward.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by DefSimple: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Em dy form superman because the Police leave am na..
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2019
trinity227:
We will be seeing him in Lagos in few days time.. And he will never step his foot in London again

Is London heaven ? The white man enslaved you, has economically colonized you, politically oppresses you, steals your resources, steals your youthful population - yet you will not open your eyes to see.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. The black mind is the greatest enemy of the black man.

Tasering that woman was completely unjustified. She was not violent. The cowardly police officer even tasered her from behind. Will he do that to a white woman ? I support the man 100%. Worst that will happen is he will go to jail and when released will be deported. But he has made his point clear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Andrewkinggg: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Watching this video just makes me happy i don't know why...

You don't disrespects a man's family.. it's wrong completely wrong....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Earthkumy(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2019
He fought on self defends

To protect his helpless wife
This man is a good husband

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2019
The Judge he faces, would give him justice.......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by poseidon12: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
This is wrong.

If they shoot him, the world will start shouting.

Those Policeman are just restraining themselves.

You can't try this with NPF.

Or the American Police. He would be dead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2019
Very stupid.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Oddsman(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2019
No proof he is a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Gabson001(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2019
U shouldnt hav wasted those strength oga, our sars needs beatings, come to our rescue
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by poseidon12: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Deportation live

He may be a citizen, though.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by nkwuocha: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

Now we all know whose set of people is responsible fr this he might be on a Quest to develop those policemen who knows undecided

We take the glory if its an igbo man!I know your father go join beat him wife in this case.Omo ale!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by zlantanfan: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

please add the set of people that boast of having no respect for anybody while wake their parents with flying kick

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2019
British police no dey hold gun naw. Try this with American police
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by nkwuocha: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Good one!
A carton of budsweiser to my goon!Dont care the fuuucking tribe.Nigger got me nodding with pride here.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Amuocha: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Igbos are doing very well shocked
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by AK481(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Prosecution is certain.

With a human face .

He was cool with them explaining his case until they used that weapon on his wife,his wife gave a loud scream and fell down,watch how the wife phone also fell off.

He had to do what he did.the policemen couldn’t fight back in full(even if the did the beating is still sure) because they had guilty conscience and were shocked with the way the woman fell as if she won’t make it out.

A good lawyer will play around with this ,why used teaser on the woman.

Even feminist will tear it apart for them,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by deavicky(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
This is wrong.

If they shoot him, the world will start shouting.

Those Policeman are just restraining themselves.

You can't try this with NPF.
I'm sure u didn't watch this video carefully to see what they to his wife. Why do you think people there seems to be cool with what he did.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by BruncleZuma: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Dickhead02:
You mean the video na since 1992
No bro, it's been trending on and off of Nairaland and the ether since 2015/2016 or even earlier.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by blindjustice13(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Gmajor:

This may come as a shock to you, but there are more than 3 tribes in Nigeria.
I think a lot of niaralanders are ignorant of this fact ,a lot go them just assume if you are not yoruba or Hausa then you are automatically ibo.

Our schools need to do more , what are they teaching these kids sef,how can a full grown adult not atleast know the tribes in his/her country ,thats just shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2019
Gmajor:

This may come as a shock to you, but there are more than 3 tribes in Nigeria.
You might have shaken the very belief on which his existence stands..... Most Afonjas believe that nigeria has 3 tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Praisesongz: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

your mama no get sense o
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by zicoraads: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2019
From Lagos motor park to Heathrow. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion / Pirates Atttack Military Checkpoint In Delta, Two Dead (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.