Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (39538 Views)

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint / Gunmen Kill Two Riot Policemen At Taraba Checkpoint / Navy Man Beats Two Brothers To Coma (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by JastSiryin(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
MCMLXXVI:

You're very correct - A Yoruba man would stand there like the bloody coward he is as they taser his wife. Then, after her death, he would mine her skull and use it for rituals. Nice.
As cowardly as they are they always seem to have the best Boxers and I dare say MMA fighters in the country, and that same cowardice has led them to political dominance only topped by the northerners. I don't know where you guys keep coming up with this spineless jabs? I'm not from the major ethnic groups between.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by erico2k2(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Betmaster3:
You be strong man. Enough of these harassment by the white people, they must have harassed him so bad. He said "Fvck this" and engaged them in a duel. I sincerely hope he knocked 2 of their teeth out. Las Las na Jail be im portion sha

Modified : Just watched the video, that man is very strong! He really dealt with those guys. Hehehehe, his wife will be so proud of him that she'll give him a very hot ride in the bed afterwards.
Unless he was born in the Uk if not nah back to 9ja after his prison sentence.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by erico2k2(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
MissRaine69:
The story should also include how this is going to completely fck up his life and that of this family.
Exactly
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by erico2k2(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
trinity227:
We will be seeing him in Lagos in few days time.. And he will never step his foot in London again
Few days? he would be charged the next day for GBH and ABH plus attempted murder etc, locked away for like 6 years then deported.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by klever18(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Rollitout:
I can't do this even though I have the powers to do so, he could shot you no.
What is taster ?
taser not taster
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by incogni2o: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

If a law enforcement officer, questions you, courtesy demands you attend to him and Lodge a complain if your rights are being violated.

Even trained Lawyer won't confront a Law enforcement officer that way.

Can you repeat what the Policemen did before he assaulted them?

And let me know if you have any feelings especially of a Man towards his Family.

I bet you aren't married.

Civilization has turned you to ......
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by incogni2o: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
MissRaine69:

Justified anger that will result in a prison sentence is stupidity.

And let me know if you have any feelings especially of a Man towards his Family.

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by bolayei: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
That is not heathrow. The police in Heathrow are tall, huge and harmed. They can't be flung about. The man is trained in self defence

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by bcashy: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
sexyking1:
There is dignity in wat dat man just did! The worse disrespect u can give to a man is when u give dat to his wife. He shows that he can defend his family with his life. I give it up to him my Igbo brother! Is in our DNA.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep deceiving urself u hear! I no go talk grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MissRaine69(f): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
incogni2o:

I know I am black in a country where I am a minority and I am also aware that there is a judicial system that does not take kindly to that behaviour no matter the precipitating factors.
My marital status is the reason why I am even more conscious of how my behaviour will impact in this case very adversely on my family.
Happy Easter

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MissRaine69(f): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
bolayei:
That is not heathrow. The police in Heathrow are tall, huge and harmed. They can't be flung about. The man is trained in self defence
It was in Frankfurt about 2 years ago
I think the blogger just recently came across the article on YouTube
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MissRaine69(f): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
trinity227:
We will be seeing him in Lagos in few days time.. And he will never step his foot in London again
He was in Frankfurt which is not close to London. Secondly this happened 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by incogni2o: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
MissRaine69:

I know I am black in a country where I am a minority and I am also aware that there is a judicial system that does not take kindly to that behaviour no matter the precipitating factors.
My marital status is the reason why I am even more conscious of how my behaviour will impact in this case very adversely on my family.
Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you also Miss.

My point though is that the Policemen spray his Wife in front of Him.

If not he wouldn't have done that.

I hope you know what it means and how it feels one day
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MissRaine69(f): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
incogni2o:

Happy Easter to you also Miss.

My point though is that the Policemen spray his Wife in front of Him.

If not he wouldn't have done that.

I hope you know what it means and how it feels one day
What did his wife to be tasered?
You don’t get tasered for standing quietly and doing nothing? Think about context without being emotional.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Who told you this.

Except you are a VIP NPF and Soldiers Will disgrace and couple that tried disobey them.
Then dont disobey them as long as u are a law abiding citizen, also dont allow them to harass u. (Report them to their superior)
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Fash20: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
dominique:
So the wife sat down peacefully on her own and the police barged out of nowhere to taser her? Nigerians will just be constituting nuisance and exhibiting primitiveness everywhere they go. I'm tired of these people.

I would do the same. WTF

If you can attack ma woman in my presence, to hell with whoever you are. I will beat you like a drum.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MyGeneration(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
I have this strong feeling that man is an Igbo man
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ha! Beat ke? Bad market! Its only in Nigeria someone can do that and use his brother's political influence and go scot free. That part of the world, the rule of law stands there firmly.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Akinwunmy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
This poster is a liar o .. This shit happened in Germany 4 years ago and this dude is a full British citizen holidaying in Germany

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Akinwunmy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
erico2k2:

Few days? he would be charged the next day for GBH and ABH plus attempted murder etc, locked away for like 6 years then deported.
Poster is a liar . Incident happened 4 years ago in Germany and the dude is a full British without any affiliation with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by adonaimart(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
E go come spoil show for us now angry angry
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by erico2k2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Akinwunmy:

Poster is a liar . Incident happened 4 years ago in Germany and the dude is a full British without any affiliation with Nigeria
Even if he was full British in England he will go to Jail talkless of Germany!
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by atango(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
You never win against the police. The two officers will be laughing to the beach on some sunny island while the naija bro will gnashing his teeth in some crime infested prison. Who win?
Betmaster3:
You be strong man. Enough of these harassment by the white people, they must have harassed him so bad. He said "Fvck this" and engaged them in a duel. I sincerely hope he knocked 2 of their teeth out. Las Las na Jail be im portion sha

Modified : Just watched the video, that man is very strong! He really dealt with those guys. Hehehehe, his wife will be so proud of him that she'll give him a very hot ride in the bed afterwards.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nigerian negroes are not known to defend their women. They will watch and look like dundi united instead.

They only show their pathetic brutish masculinity on the streets and their women.

This man is not a nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Sarah20A(f): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
MCMLXXVI:

You're very correct - A Yoruba man would stand there like the bloody coward he is as they taser his wife. Then, after her death, he would mine her skull and use it for rituals. Nice.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by amuwo1980: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
trinity227:
And so what ?
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by OBAGADAFFI: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
incogni2o:

Civilization has turned you to ......

And what is civilized about this man action.

At the end the man was lying on the ground lifeless .

If you want to fight for your wife do it the legal way.

Read

A 38-year-old English passenger (who wanted to fly to England) was at the info desk and verbally attacked an airline employee.

“In addition, members of the federal police attempted to calm the situation down.

“Unfortunately without success – it suddenly came to a physical confrontation of colleagues with the passenger, as seen in the video.

“The colleagues and the passenger were slightly injured.

“Frankfurt police are investigating the English passenger over an alleged assault

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1514321/astonishing-moment-passenger-batters-three-cops-after-his-wife-is-knocked-over-by-staff-when-they-complained-about-flight-delays-at-german-airport/amp/
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by trinity227(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Don't sit in your house and talk... Can you do that to a Nigeria police? And face the consequences?
GeorgeTheCoder:

Is London heaven ? The white man enslaved you, has economically colonized you, politically oppresses you, steals your resources, steals your youthful population - yet you will not open your eyes to see.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. The black mind is the greatest enemy of the black man.

Tasering that woman was completely unjustified. She was not violent. The cowardly police officer even tasered her from behind. Will he do that to a white woman ? I support the man 100%. Worst that will happen is he will go to jail and when released will be deported. But he has made his point clear.

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by trinity227(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

He was in Frankfurt which is not close to London. Secondly this happened 2 years ago.

That was in Hearthrow airport from the news.. How is that anywhere near Frankfurt?
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2019
trinity227:
Don't sit in your house and talk... Can you do that to a Nigeria police? And face the consequences?

If I have issues with the police they are the ones who have to face the consequences. Not everyone on this site is a small boy. Got that ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.