Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (39526 Views)

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint / Gunmen Kill Two Riot Policemen At Taraba Checkpoint / Navy Man Beats Two Brothers To Coma (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by OBAGADAFFI: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
The cop wud simply say they tot he was reaching out for a weapon (this includes knives, Stone and every other tin capable of causing arm)

Fear US Cops o.

Even their Chokeholds is is deadly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Champneys: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2019
Omo see serious beating! lol grin

A plethora of assault charges loading though.

He go chop am for Belmarsh!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by OBAGADAFFI: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Please explain to me what the Russian police would have done in this situation

https://www.rbth.com/document/5c93aefd15e9f975b97534a9/amp
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by uuzba(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Please explain to me what the Russian police would have done in this situation
In Soviet Russia, the police wait for you to try to hit them.
grin

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by ainas247: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2019
Grupo:

Which image you get for them to damage.

And must you get a visa?

Yes ooo, I must get a visa.
and leave this country for the people that want to stay
I 3 Years no job. a little brother went to US in January to study
Got 6 jobs offer and he was like which is closer to his house
payment in $400 in two weeks..
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Grupo(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2019
ainas247:

$400 in two weeks is like $800 in a month. And after paying taxes, you are left with less. I make more than that $800 monthly while still living in Nigeria. Double advantage.

The problem is that most of you cannot see beyond your noses.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MissRaine69(f): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2019
The story should also include how this is going to completely fck up his life and that of this family.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by incogni2o: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
This is wrong.

If they shoot him, the world will start shouting.

Those Policeman are just restraining themselves.

You can't try this with NPF.

I do know why people don't think they can fight law enforcement officers and getaway.

You are saying rubbish.

This is a kind of Justified Anger.

That's how LASTMA People will be telling your wife to come down from front seat.

Please if you are a law enforcement officer, Never try embarase a Woman in front of her Husband or Viseversa.

It is Plain Wrong.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MissRaine69(f): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2019
ainas247:

And you think $800 is a lot of money to live on in the USA? Once tax has been taken and you have paid the person whose National security number you are using, food and other expenses $800 is nothing. And secondly you forget that you will not be working a white collar job. Most people have no idea, they prefer to believe what they cannot see.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by incogni2o: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Lamasta:
Hmmm village people has finally succeeded in the life of this young Man grin

I bet you the Man wouldn't be deported.

What he did is justified.

Why would spray my Wife in my Front.

If he did nothing like most of you talking this might.

He is not a true Man.

He married her to defend Her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MissRaine69(f): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2019
incogni2o:

You are saying rubbish.

That's how LASTMA People will be telling your wife to come down from front seat.

Please if you are a law enforcement officer, Never try embarase a Woman in front of her Husband or Viseversa.

It is Plain Wrong.
Justified anger that will result in a prison sentence is stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by OBAGADAFFI: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
incogni2o:

You are saying rubbish.

It is Plain Wrong.

If a law enforcement officer, questions you, courtesy demands you attend to him and Lodge a complain if your rights are being violated.

Even trained Lawyer won't confront a Law enforcement officer that way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MissRaine69(f): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
incogni2o:

I bet you the Man wouldn't be deported.

What he did is justified.

Why would spray my Wife in my Front.

If he did nothing like most of you talking this might.

He is not a true Man.

He married her to defend Her.
It’s not about being “deported” it’s about ending up in prison and have a criminal conviction which will impact his ability to being employed, future visa applications as he will HAVE to declare it.
What good is all that? You will still argue that he did right?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by ainas247: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Grupo:

$400 in two weeks is like $800 in a month. And after paying taxes, you are left with less. I make more than that $800 monthly while still living in Nigeria. Double advantage.

The problem is that most of you cannot see beyond your noses.

I am talking of a student...
Hope you read above and understands?

mention one company in Nigeria that pays N50,000 Monthly
Knowing fully well you are a student.

you make $800+ in monthly Good for you, when he graduates, he will
make 10 times more of what you boasting off.

Keep on dreaming while the people at the top only focus on their children.
think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Fear US Cops o.
Truly u know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Fear US Cops o.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by grandstar(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2019
This is very old news. Who brought this to front page?
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by sexyking1: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2019
LogicStatement:

So, Igbo women dress like this? Mr I must be right ���
Haven't u seen Igbo women wearing Indian dresses, does it make dem Indian? People can decide to wear whatever in d name of fashion. It's just like dat temporary tattoos Fulani women used to draw on their palms and feet, ive seen countless of ibo women drawing dat.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by shaiguy(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by gwinaB(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2019
He is not a Nigerian. He is a Briton and it happened in 2016 in Germany
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by ainas247: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2019
MissRaine69:

And you think $800 is a lot of money to live on in the USA? Once tax has been taken and you have paid the person whose National security number you are using, food and other expenses $800 is nothing. And secondly you forget that you will not be working a white collar job. Most people have no idea, they prefer to believe what they cannot see.

you didn't read what I posted above. He is a student,
went to the US this Jan. got a job already.

A friend went to the US last year within a year sent 2 cars doing the legit job
software engineer...

Don't be deceived or lied to out better outta their than Nigeria.
did you know about this guy 'I wanst esperrere it' the viral video?
check on Youtube and see him now..

You have a big chance of been successful in those countries if you have a skill.
Talent is distributed equally — opportunities are not!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2019
This sh!t is like watching a real action movie cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Citizen0(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2019
You people can lie. This na old video, it's over a year plus. It's an Arab man, not Nigerian for crying out loud!!!!.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by nevilbot: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2019
This incidence happened in 2016 and it was not in Heathrow airport but in Frankfurt airport in Germany and d man did not identify as a Nigerian but a British.

Many blogs keep recycling d story with the tag Nigerian man or Ghanian man.

This is a link to the story when it initially happened in 2016

https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/1514321/astonishing-moment-passenger-batters-three-cops-after-his-wife-is-knocked-over-by-staff-when-they-complained-about-flight-delays-at-german-airport/amp/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by MissRaine69(f): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2019
ainas247:

you didn't read what I posted above. He is a student,
went to the US this Jan. got a job already.

A friend went to the US last year within a year sent 2 cars doing the legit job
software engineer...

Don't be deceived or lied to out better outta their than Nigeria.
did you know about this guy 'I wanst esperrere it' the viral video?
check on Youtube and see him now..

You have a big chance of been successful in those countries if you have a skill.
Talent is distributed equally — opportunities are not!

I live in one of those countries it does not work well for everyone. Regardless $800 is not a lot of money. Student or not.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by ainas247: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
MissRaine69:

I live in one of those countries it does not work well for everyone. Regardless $800 is not a lot of money. Student or not.

Alright, It's Okay, kiss
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
uuzba:

In Soviet Russia, the police wait for you to try to hit them.
grin

Pls explain
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

https://www.rbth.com/document/5c93aefd15e9f975b97534a9/amp

I never saw anything about shooting people who fight in the airports.

Ur link speculates about criminals in Russia whose crimes got out of hand.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Neoteny(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
These southerners are just ruining our image

Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Born2Breed(f): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:
From my study a it's glaring a Yoruba man wount try this

if you're to talk about Hausa they're always decent

Now we all know whose set of people is responsible fr this he might be on a Quest to develop those policemen who knows undecided

It's always good to be brave. Only one tribe is known off two things.... Cowardice and Betrayal. Only the same tribe you will molest their women and they will prostrate and say thanks.
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Hades2016(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

I know that's why i'm not faulty to hv mention any other tribe aside Yoruba n Hausa

the rest tribe can battle fr the Developer supremacy lipsrsealed
so you would stand there and watch them tase your wife to death ?
Re: Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport by Hades2016(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:
From my study a it's glaring a Yoruba man wount try this

if you're to talk about Hausa they're always decent

Now we all know whose set of people is responsible fr this he might be on a Quest to develop those policemen who knows undecided
so you would stand there and watch them tase your wife to death ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion / Pirates Atttack Military Checkpoint In Delta, Two Dead (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.