Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (34194 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by gaskiyamagana: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Arosko:
Christianity: The religion of the people by the people to their master ( Pastor)... Religion of confusion
This is absolute fact. Tell me which of Christian doctrine, beliefs and practices that are not contradicting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Gforce2019: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Emperor Constantine and the Bishops made it to be on Sunday during the Nicea Council. Infact Easter, had pagan roots with the Babylonian goddess Ishtar or what the Philistines call Astorath ( Queen of Heaven). It was in the council of Nicea that it was usurped to be celebrated as the resurrection of Christ Jesus.

Confused human being .
They are not taking about Christmas ...
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by hybridblood07(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lol you're crazy bro lol
bigdot1759:
cementery weed

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Youngstar76(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bet9ja333330:
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Abeg carry ur hunger comot here joor. U get sure game naim u never sell ur papa house go place bet win big. U still dey fyn ppl wey go place bet on top ur "sure game ".

Anyone that falls for this is the biggest fool if the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gforce2019:

Confused human being . They are not taking about Christmas ...
Google is your friend bro.
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by ensamy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olumba chose Thursday and me I said it was on Wednesday....,...... Oya choose your own shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by davibid: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019

We Nigerians are too sentimental, if this revelation had come from any of your favorite pastors everyone would have concur, but because He is not your pastor so no one is ready to see the sense in what He’s saying

Smh �‍♂️

May God help us in this world �

#KINGBID

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
This life is funny grin Is that not Roland wey dey come carry girls for UNICAL(Club 8 and 9) those years when I dey School? grin grin grin

Christians are jokers! angry
so u be malabress u dis trouble some lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Dottore: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bet9ja333330:
[color=#770077][/color]See below
Thief

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Bmaster(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Jesus wasn't dead for 3 days. according to the holy book, he was dead and on the 3rd day he rose from death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by enemyofprogress: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Church awon tohyorsih2
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Somefun30: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
If we had common sense will know he is right, instead of trying to defending our religion even biblically Sunday is not sabaath

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by madgoat(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
This life is funny grin Is that not Roland wey dey come carry girls for UNICAL(Club 8 and 9) those years when I dey School? grin grin grin

Mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by trumpcoat(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
He should back it up with Bible references now,argument without Bible references is baseless
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by JubrilBuhari: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
But i always wondered how someone who died on friday and rose on sunday can be said to hv risen on the 3rd day. Mathematical it is wrong but what do i know.
It's correct.
Friday is the first day
Saturday is the second day
Sunday is the third day.

The key point is on the third day not after three days.

4 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Emlexpepenazi: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
it's not a new thing, wen u r high u sure gonna be in another world. so uncle start from thursday no be fight. wink
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by trumpcoat(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Where is the Bible references to back it up argument without Bible references is baseless
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Nasir123(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
orisa37:
Friday was prefered and chosen Christendomwise for economic and climatic reasons. So Olumba Olumba in the 21st Century is a shameless minority to attempt to change what has existed for Centuries.

What has exised for centuries' or The right thing be done?
Hw can we be celebrating an event as big as that the wrong day?
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Euphrates247(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
he got mistake in his readings
I will destroy the temple and build it back the third day,
it doesn't mean that 24 hour for three days must be observe , according to the bible he rose up on Sunday , Friday he died , Saturday still in the tomb, and Sunday he rose up ,
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by temiyato(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

He be like say u sabi the church wella. Na Roland .....

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Psoul(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
hybridblood07:
I need to find out what this man smoked before oughtering such statement.

Once u finds out what is wrong with the Bold word, I will tell u what he smoked.
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Gforce2019: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Google is your friend bro.

I'm off
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by gloryfidedesign(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thank You Most Holy Father for teaching the human race the truth because You are the Truth. You are the Omnipresent God You were there when it all happened, You are the Omnipotent God the all powerful and mighty to Save and You are the Omniscience God You Know everything that happened. great OOO the new name of the Living God You gave to your faithful who have over come the world and their false teaching and knowledge You know all those who are faithfully waiting for Your second coming. Rev3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write up on him my new name. Revelation (KJV). Thank You Father.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by jrusky(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sorry Olum what

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Psoul(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
bluefilm:
More evidence that Jesus never existed.

Everything about him is totally unbelievable.

From his virgin birth

To his rising up from the dead.

All points to nothing but a ridiculous folk story that only children under the ages of seven will find believable and/or fascinating.

Yet to this day, even adults are killing themselves over a mere myth.

Sorry for you idiotic minions.

Bible told us about people like you. So I am not surprised reading this from you. It shows that whatever the Bible says is true. Thanks for bn one of the confirmations of the Gospel ans its prophecies.
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Theboss100(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
orisa37:
Friday was prefered and chosen Christendomwise for economic and climatic reasons. So Olumba Olumba in the 21st Century is a shameless minority to attempt to change what has existed for Centuries.
Ignorance Is A Disease
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
orisa37:

Bro don't bother yourself na who be Olumba to say one date must change? I ask who be Olumba to dey yarn date change. Pls bro leave this man.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by rummmy: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
*ASK A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS HOT WEATHER CONDITION*

*Journalist*: what are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about and what is the government doing about it:

RESPONSES:

*LAI MOHAMMED*: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.

*FEMI ADESINA*: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS HERE, EMBRACE IT.

*AKINWUMI AMBODE*: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.

*IBE KACHUKWU*: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm 29th May.

*BUKOLA SARAKl*: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.

*GOODLUCK JONATHAN*: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not appreciate me.

*ADAMS OSHIMOLE*: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.

*NASIR ELRUFAI*: We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.

*RAUF AREGBESOLA*: I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.

*ALIKO DANGOTE*: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.

*BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense.

*NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA*: Under the last administration there was no political will to address climatic change:

*PRESIDENT BUHARI: From USA* ... this heat is kwarupt because Nigeria is kwarupt and I will fight every form of kwaruption involved and responsible for this heat and every kwarupt heat will go to jail.
��������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Psoul(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Btruth:
........and who is olumba olumba where the King of kings is.

* Mighty Father
* Lion of the tribe of Judah
* King of Peace.
* Wonderful Jesus.

Iba re ooo Baba. Arugbo ojo, adagba maa kuu. Mo juba oooo.

Agada gbachiri uzo
Oloro ihe loro ihe loro ehi
Ugwu ana ari atu egwu
Ogbara nkiti okwu juru n'onu ya
Ebube ndi nso
Di nwanyi isi mkpe
Nna ndi na enweghi nna
Eze ndi eze

Chaiiiii....Ka m stopugodi so far

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Unconquerable: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
But Jesus did not die on Friday: why are folks surprised?
Re: Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Theboss100(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Emperor Constantine and the Bishops made it to be on Sunday during the Nicea Council. Infact Easter, had pagan roots with the Babylonian goddess Ishtar or what the Philistines call Astorath ( Queen of Heaven). It was in the council of Nicea that it was usurped to be celebrated as the resurrection of Christ Jesus.
God Bless U Sir. I Told Them That They Are Indirectly Serving Juju A Goddess Cus It Was Known As Eostre Or Eostrae. But They Called Me Atheist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.