Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot (26336 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by michoim(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
And so what? Woman of little sense...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by tfelicityk(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
My dear sister, thank God for your life that the military man didn't shoot you as then. By now you will not be there to tale the story...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
WOW GOD LOVES YOU O.

This happens in Naija though.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by ayaside(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Fighting for Nigerians is a risk on its own.There is this set of people who will NEVER appreciate even your honesty cos they are not honest too.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by fasterwell(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
cool

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Obas101(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Omotola no let anybody kill you yet o, I still have the hope of fokn you one day
mx

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by ofiko123(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
They should let omotola be o, if anything should happen to omotola by the grace of God Nigeria would go up in flames..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Malawian(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
The Igbo gene in Omotala courtesy of her granny has refused to be doused even after endless salvos of Amala and Gbegiri.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Emanodimo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
"I don’t have a choice than to speak the truth. I live here and I’m a born activist. I’m not just an activist, because I want to talk or I want people to notice me, this is who I’m. I have been like this since I was a child."......

The above caption is a kind of lie attached to some opportunist who often forget that the society favor their attainment in life. What makes her be an activist?

She ought to respond directly without going by exaggerated response.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by TruthinAction: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nigerians on the average are cowards. Most people are afraid to speak and when you speak, they condemn you. They call you all sorts of names. If we all speak out against the injustice and wickedness of our leaders, change will come faster than we thought. Nigeria prison is not big enough to accommodate activist if they are in thousands. I stand with Omotola.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Deelaw(m): 5:31am On Apr 23, 2019
Alphaman007:
Watch how people will still attack her... Walahi we get problem for this country

Those are d kinds of youth d president was referring to as lazy cos they're even too lazy to sit down and reason properly....They really disgust me!

Useless fellows!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Ryabcool:
which kain lie be this one? And so many people will believe this grin
Believe what you want, I don't have a reason to lie to anyone. That's my photo back then.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Dickhead02:
So which country you from? undecided
Bros, I be Nigerian o. Then I was into music with the flashy clothes, had long hair, light skin and brown eyes.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2019
beatcoins:
Bros, I be Nigerian o. Then I was into music with the flashy clothes, had long hair, light skin and brown eyes.
okw grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama Saga: Anti-child Trafficking Body Reacts / For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.