Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot (26197 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by MillerJnr(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
And so?, Actress with hundreds of movies BUT no classic one that people won't get tired of seeing.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Dreambeat: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
I never knew Omotola had this much activism in her.Kudos to her for speaking up.She needs to be encouraged
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by GOFRONT(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Madam, We are not yet serious
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Wesely01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
goldcoinhub:
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has stated that she once had military men pointing their guns at her and she is not bothered about what is said about on social media.

The actress made this revelation in an interview with the Guardian when she was asked about her feelings concerning the negative comments she received recently on social media recently when she engaged in debate with presidential aide on Twitter.

She said:

“I’m not overwhelmed by the reactions, especially the negative ones. I expected them. These ones were just talk. I faced bullets before. I faced military men pointing guns at me, and so, the negative reactions were nothing to me.

And why would I want to ruffle any nest? Who doesn’t want to hide his or her head? Do you know that when I had cause to speak up against previous governments, I was attacked? Not by words alone. But my business, my personal life, my finances were attacked. It is not something I enjoy doing, but sometimes, I worry too like every other normal human being. I worry for my safety. I worry for the safety of people around me.

Omotola added:

People think this is a joke. They think it is funny. They think it is something somebody just wakes up to do. I don’t have a choice than to speak the truth. I live here and I’m a born activist. I’m not just an activist, because I want to talk or I want people to notice me, this is who I’m. I have been like this since I was achild.

Everybody who knew me as a child would tell you that Omotola wouldn’t stand injustice. I’m that person who will speak out. Sometimes, I fight against myself too. I am like shut up, shut up; you don’t have to say everything. Keep quiet. I guess you can’t fight whom God has made you.

https://lailasnews.com/military-men-once-pointed-guns-at-me-to-shoot-omotola/

People will always take words like this to be a joke, tell us where you live in Nigeria if you have light, good water, security of life's and property, good roads and also education No and you think she is doing speaking because of her family? All her kids are doing well and going to one of best institution. What about you think twice before you type rubbish OK all you bigots.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by dederocs(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Very smart lady...nice one Omotola.

Like she said,some of us , are born conscious, born activists, I guess some people are born this way, regardless of career path.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by iammo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Its a worste experience
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by enemyofprogress: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nsonaso:

Someone's wife... Very bad of you to think it
how dat one take concern you?is she your wife?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Larryndelaw: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
"Omotola is an activist" nah wah. This is my first time of hearing that. Activist my foot.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Muscomide: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Alphaman007:
Watch how people will still attack her... Walahi we get problem for this country

As in ehnnn......
Just reading some of the comments above yours buttresses your point exactly. Cowards and slaves!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Olajah81: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Muscomide: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kudos, Omotola. Unlike the losers condemning you here, you have a voice, use it and use it well.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Gentleziggy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nauseating news
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Gentleziggy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olajah81:
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.

take heart eyahhhhh. tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Larryndelaw: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why dont u tell us when the incident happened? Just keep kwayet. Nothing new abt military pointing gun at u. Nigerians experienced it on daily basis. So commot for road.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Gentleziggy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Larryndelaw:
"Omotola is an activist" nah wah. This is my first time of hearing that. Activist my foot.
for her face now she is fighting for d common man.some women n their hypocrisy ehhhn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by olabent85(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Story. All this publicity stunts I think she has an agenda. Maybe she's trying to run for office come 2022.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Gentleziggy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Why dont u tell us when the incident happened? Just keep kwayet. Nothing new abt military pointing gun at u. Nigerians experienced it on daily basis. So commot for road.
she is just looking for other means to stay relevant. Actresses n their obsessions for human worship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by oduademon: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Give it up Omotola, no one will believe your lies
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Gforce2019: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Omotola no let anybody kill you yet o, I still have the hope of fokn you one day

Do you know she is married...? To keep you in kirikiri or kuje prison dey hungry me...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Lovelyn451(f): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
those days when I use to carry other peoples matter on my head, fighting, arguing and winning...lol.. but mum has succeeded in shutting me up, I just watch people mistreat others and move on...its painful...mtchew
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by abbey621(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Human beans fighting for human rice, next thing we go hear dem don go Aso Rock, now stew full everywhere grin grin grin grin. In all seriousness, i is not until you attack the presidency before you can effect change as a celebrity. Most of them know commissioners, miisters, governors and so on, why not start small and grow from there? Why not start in one State and let it be a model for the rest?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by abbey621(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Human beans fighting for human rice, next thing we g hear dem don go Aso Rock, now stew full everywhere grin grin grin grin. In all seriousness, i is not until you attack the presidency before you can effect change as a celebrity. Most of them know commissioners, miisters, governors and so on, why not start small and grow from there? Why not start in one State and let it be a model for the rest?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Meritocracy: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Was it in the film or real life. I believe she was narrating film story. When these people don't get free money from government again they turn to masses and pretending as human right activist.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Mitchellina123: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wow she looks slimmer
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by enemyofprogress: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gforce2019:

Do you know she is married...? To keep you in kirikiri or kuje prison dey hungry me...
I dey my house come and carry me
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Spidermon: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Omotola no let anybody kill you yet o, I still have the hope of fokn you one day

We plenty. You go gatz join the queue.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Ryabcool(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
beatcoins:
Same here. Back in 2009 they said I wasn't Nigerian! Pointed a gun at me and asked me to speak my native dialect. At the cork of their gun, I developed speech impairment. I couldn't even speak English let alone my native tongue. My older brother was terrified as I was asked tospeak any native Nigerian language or face the airport wall and be shot. Apparently, they were having fun with me. This happened on an april Election day around 2009 or thereabout at Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way.
which kain lie be this one? And so many people will believe this grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Gforce2019: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I dey my house come and carry me

I don't need to come myself. I will send my boiz.

Call your family and friends that you have relocated to kuje prison and you will move to your new location tomorrow...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Kirinwa: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bluezy13:
Who we go ask

I believe her. These force men could be crazy a times. I have witnessed something similar.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Kirinwa: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Larryndelaw:

It might not be new but its not a nice experience with cases of accidental discharge we witness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Don't mind them.

They just want you to be known only as a sex symbol with big hips and nyash.

When you started speaking sense from your brain, they got shocked and angry.

Tubaba tried to do his own and was so threatened that he chickened out when they reminded him of the battalion of kids from different mothers that would be fatherless if he didn't shut up.

That's the world of regressive baboons for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Maureen Solomon Pregnant With 3rd Child After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.