Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Should You Behold The Lamb? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should You Behold The Lamb? (233 Views)

Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ / Who Is The Lamb In The Bible? / Jesus Is The Lamb Of God - Jesu Ni Odo- Agutan Olorun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Behold The Lamb? by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look! The lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Beholding the lamb of God is the key to eternal life ( the indestructible life). It so crucial to our well being for us to behold the lamb of God who bore our sin, curse, shame and death on the cross. Those who fails to See the lamb of God who was slain for them, their condemnation remains. In Numbers 21:8, Then the Lord told him (Moses) "Make a replica of a poisonous snake( This was a picture of our Lord Jesus who bore the fierce judgement of our sins) and attach it to a pole. All who are bitten will live, if( conditional clause) they simply look at it!"

We have a part to play and our part is to simply behold the lamb of God with the eyes of our heart. The hard job has been done, the lamb has been condemned, if anyone simply look at him with their whole heart they shall be saved.

Let us behold the lamb of God together by we believing and confessing this truth with our whole heart.

* I confess that my sins are forgiven me through Jesus Christ who bore them.
* I confess that no sin(immoral behavior) shall have dominion over me because I am dead to them through Jesus Christ.
* I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ.

When you think and speak like this, you are beholding the lamb of God rightly, and when you behold him rightly the power of God will manifest. Amen!
Re: Why Should You Behold The Lamb? by Bojack(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
I thought you were talking about Lamborghini

(1) (Reply)

How To Hear From God And Why It Is Important / Oyedepo Blows Hot / Mrs Bowers America's Best Christian Explains Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.