Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Becomerich Bows Out Of NL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomerich Bows Out Of NL (2979 Views)

Buhari Bows To Pressure From Dasuki / INEC: As Jega Bows Out Today / Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by Beaf: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
[size=14pt]Becomerich has left NL. No more maps!!!!![/size]

Becomrich0: that it the last contribution, I make on all the topic on nairaland. expect this one point you to .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-514307.32.html#msg6766706

Should we celebrate? grin grin
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by komando1: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2010
This is breaking news! Who will be the Yoruba to replace him? I would have said Bluetooth, but he has burnt his fingers by associating with bk. So maybe mrcork.

1 Like

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by bawomolo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2010
so no more maps?

1 Like

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by oderemo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2010
nature has no vacum grin
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by slap1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
I will miss him, if true. But I think he has finally decided to check in a rehab, which is good for him. Alternatively he will come with a new username.

1 Like

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by bawomolo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
slap1:

I will miss him, if true. But I think he has finally decided to check in a rehab, which is good for him. Alternatively he will come with a new username.

becomesane?

1 Like

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by Beaf: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
slap1:

NL BEWARE!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Becomerich has been known to hold complete conversations with himself, using two or more of the following alliases;

[list]
[li]Becomerich(add serial number here) grin[/li]
[li]Bashali[/li]
[li]Complove[/li]
[li]Eguofor[/li]
[li]NigeriaUnity[/li]
[li]southunity[/li]
[li]. . .And a host of others I may not know[/li]
[/list]
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by slap1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
bawomolo:

becomesane?
Lol, probably.
Beaf:

NL BEWARE!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Becomerich has been known to hold complete conversations with himself, using two or more of the following alliases;

[list]
[li]Becomerich(add serial number here) grin[/li]
[li]Bashali[/li]
[li]Complove[/li]
[li]Eguofor[/li]
[li]NigeriaUnity[/li]
[li]southunity[/li]
[li]. . .And a host of others I may not know[/li]
[/list]
Kolomental.

1 Like

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by xterra2(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
Oh no why did he Leave sad
Not that i care but i gotta admit i would miss those maps
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by MaiSuya(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2010
[size=17pt]BCR LEAVING?? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! PLEEEASE DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  :'( cry cry cry cry cry cry[/size]
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
I doubt it

HE WILL BE BACK cheesy
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by ikeyman00(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@

cnt believe anyboy wll fall for this

becomerich is not normal in the head;

he has already said alot; this isnt any different
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by OAM4J: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^ Exactly!!!

This is not the 1st time he will say something like this and am sure is not the last either.
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by ezeagu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
He's currently having conversations with himself on 'this globe' which is what is taking up most of his time now and is his priority. I think he is envious of nairaland and is working hard to forge make a community on 'this globe' that will outshine nairalands own.

1 Like

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by phantom(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
lol, leave to where?dudes a fking legend here.

1 Like

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by Jakumo(m): 4:19am On Sep 17, 2010
Beaf you are pray for me to stop posting my map. God will not answer this pray, since it is not approve by me, and is NOT show on MAP. This is how people are disturb me sometimes, but I will not mind them, since I am change my IP address every day for Seun. Do you know Seun is pretend he is not Ibo man ? But I know his trick, and he will see me again with another new name by tomorrow morning.

Let me ask you, how many Yoruba is in Kogi State ? This is how Hausa people are control you with pepperganda, and you don't know. SEE MAP Look at Benin Republic, and SEE MAP of how they are now take over Nairaland, together with Ibo people who do not understand Mapology and Electricity Engineering.

I am try to warn you, but you are laugh and close eye like person who cannot read map, and telling me to stop conversation with all my different Nairaland name, but I will NOT stop, because they are all ambassador of BECOMERICHISM who can guide us all to Benin Republic. I provide work and employment for many Benin people visiting Canada, and I also attend school with many politician and soldier in Nigeria, before the King of Canada call me here to do Electricity Engineer Seminar and educate people to do and undo.

My wife is shout on me to come and do sexy sexy for her, so I will come back with more map later. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by OAM4J: 4:22am On Sep 17, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 17, 2010
Jakumo:

Beaf you are pray for me to stop posting my map. God will not answer this pray, since it is not approve by me, and is NOT show on MAP. This is how people are disturb me sometimes, but I will not mind them, since I am change my IP address every day for Seun. Do you know Seun is pretend he is not Ibo man ? But I know his trick, and he will see me again with another new name by tomorrow morning.

Let me ask you, how many Yoruba is in Kogi State ? This is how Hausa people are control you with pepperganda, and you don't know. SEE MAP Look at Benin Republic, and SEE MAP of how they are now take over Nairaland, together with Ibo people who do not understand Mapology and Electricity Engineering.

I am try to warn you, but you are laugh and close eye like person who cannot read map, and telling me to stop conversation with all my different Nairaland name, but I will NOT stop, because they are all ambassador of BECOMERICHISM who can guide us all to Benin Republic. I provide work and employment for many Benin people visiting Canada, and I also attend school with many politician and soldier in Nigeria, before the King of Canada call me here to do Electricity Engineer Seminar and educate people to do and undo.

My wife is shout on me to come and do sexy sexy for her, so I will come back with more map later. Thank you.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by TewMuch: 4:29am On Sep 17, 2010
Ope ooh
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by ono(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2010
Jakumo:

I fell off my chair. . . . . .
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by bkbabe97y(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2010
Jakumo:

Jakumo might actually be become rich! This piece had me dying!
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by desgiezd(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2010
Does it now mean that the special dictionary I bought for interpreting Becomrich's brand of English would become useless?

1 Like

Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by Beaf: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2010
@jakumo
You wan kill pesin wit laff? grin

desgiezd:

Does it now mean that the special dictionary I bought for interpreting Becomrich's brand of English would become useless?

Becomerich says he speaks "batu," not English! grin
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by slap1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2010
Becomrich posted today. I asked why he came back so soon he said IBB is sick because of his broken leg and he has come back to save Nigeria! I thanked him for coming back to save Nigeria.
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by tkb417(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2010
Jakumo:

who needs BCR when u can fill the void

damn!!! lafter wan murder me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

slap1:

Becomrich posted today. I asked why he came back so soon he said IBB is sick because of his broken leg and he has come back to save Nigeria! I thanked him for coming back to save Nigeria.
chei grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by komando1: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
Becomerich to declare for presidency in 2011.
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by Bhola(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2010
That's too funny Jakumo. Will you wife me? Please. Pretty please. I laugh die.
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by Kennyblues(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
So whatever happens to Ile Idi
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by mahal(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2010
Jakumo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by xterra2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2010
phantom:

lol, leave to where?dudes a fking legend here.
Exactly Phantom
He is a legend here
Too bad if he is going sad sad sad
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by funkybaby(f): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
Jakumo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
classic!
roflmao! grin grin
Re: Becomerich Bows Out Of NL by MaziUche0(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
Jakumo:

Ha ha ha! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are something else. I cannot even get mad at you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrate Emeritus Prof. Taiwo At 100! / The Dangote Checkmate And How The 2015 Elections Will Play Out - Dele Momodu / Airtel 30naira Internet Available! Screenshorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.