Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Beat You In Your Polling Unit, I'll Still Beat You In Tribunal-buhari To Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Beat You In Your Polling Unit, I'll Still Beat You In Tribunal-buhari To Atiku (279 Views)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / Appeal Judgement: We’ll Still Beat You At Supreme Court – Ganduje Tells Yusuf / 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beat You In Your Polling Unit, I'll Still Beat You In Tribunal-buhari To Atiku by Bestienews: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has debunk claims by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that they won February 23 presidential election and has underscored his victory by showing that he beat Atiku in his polling unit in Adamawa.

Buhari who told Atiku that, after defeating the peoples democratic part [PDP] presidential candidate in his polling unit will also defeat him in Tribunal.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/04/breaking-i-beat-you-in-your-polling.html

Re: I Beat You In Your Polling Unit, I'll Still Beat You In Tribunal-buhari To Atiku by Bizmagnet: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Back to back beating.

Get your business website today or get a blog to earn for post your ideas. The cost is affordable. Contact through my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat You In Your Polling Unit, I'll Still Beat You In Tribunal-buhari To Atiku by Denikayan: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
People are just giving Atiku false hopes just to loot him

When they are done with looting Atiku, He might be forced to come hawk gala in Lagos

The guy has been so much looted

1 Like

Re: I Beat You In Your Polling Unit, I'll Still Beat You In Tribunal-buhari To Atiku by 9icest: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
As in serious and assorted types of beating oh
Atiku was so disgraced he’s searching for Microsoft and Yahoo engineers to find his mandate.
Although Buhari is a fuqn useless werey but who the F is Atiku beside the man. He go beat A- till him Ku

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ben Ayade: A Penchant Game Changer In The Nigerian Agricultural Industry / President Buhari Proceeds To The United Kingdom On Private Visit / Are This The Only State That Development Are Spread Across LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.