Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 (24364 Views)

N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by otokx(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
The political class in the Niger Delta will not like this.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by olas24u(f): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
How old are you?
I guess you are still sucking breast..
Money is allocated to each state based on their resources and internal generated revenue.
So age determines knowledge ?if it was what you have described above Lagos and ogun state will get a large amount generated in their states.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by akilo1: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
SLAP44:
Lagos is 3rd on the list, and the money was driven into a private compound with bullion van at bourdilion road. Such A Waste.
stop hating Biafra
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by olas24u(f): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
How old are you?
I guess you are still sucking breast..
Money is allocated to each state based on their resources and internal generated revenue.
Under the current revenue sharing formula, the federal government takes 52.68 percent, the states 26.72 percent and the local governments, 20.60 percent with 13 percent derivation revenue going to the oil producing states.

1 Like

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by olas24u(f): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
olajide8:

No I think it's derivation formula mining activities not the local govts, what goes to each local govt I think is the, same what goes to the states are also based on their shares in nnpc but basically I think it's the same
Under the current sharing formula, the Federal Government takes the lion's share of 52.68 per cent from the Federation Account. The 36 states take 26.72 per cent , while the balance of 20.60 per cent is given to the 774 local governments in the country

1 Like

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by MrHandsome2013: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
olas24u:

angry grin 419
Comot joor Because i refuse to friend you..
I have told you, i cant date you because you look so tantalizing for my liking.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by franugo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
SLAP44:

My Bayelsa is still better than your Lagos.

Who is this lienus I stay in yenagoa, azikoro estate to be precise. I have been to lagos n i can say with 100percent certainty dt yenagoa/bayelsa is one of d most backwards-moving places i have been to...small state with big money yet no meaningful upliftment....yenagoa, is dt one a capital pls? Wey warri beat hands down..mtcheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by ken6488(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
Datazone:

It's a shame
shup up delta State is cool
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by LINTUNE(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
zlantanfan:
lol.

Yenegoa can't even compete with port Harcourt, Benin, calabar, asaba.

It is the most backward state in south south.

You only hear it on states and capital till date if not for gej that made people aware its a state
i know u are really insane, cheesy..but to be frank just said the bitter truth
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by mkoabiola: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
SLAP44:
Lagos is 3rd on the list, and the money was driven into a private compound with bullion van at bourdilion road. Such A Waste.
Hahahaha
D sarcasm cracked my ribs
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by mkoabiola: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
franugo:

Who is this lienus I stay in yenagoa, azikoro estate to be precise. I have been to lagos n i can say with 100percent certainty dt yenagoa/bayelsa is one of d most backwards-moving places i have been to...small state with big money yet no meaningful upliftment....yenagoa, is dt one a capital pls? Wey warri beat hands down..mtcheww
Yenego d state capital is nothing to write home about
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by olajide8(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
olas24u:

Oil producing states get 13% derivation.only oil producing states.

If memory serves me well, they also give derivation for places, where mining takes place
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by tolguy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
zlantanfan:
No its becoming stale and irritating.

You are bayelsan but tinubu (a private citizen) in Lagos is causing fluid to leak from your brain in far away yenegoa.

Why not get concerned about the dunce you elected that cant pay salaries in 8 LGA

(Since 1999 to date if bayelsa been top four earnerns can concentrate two years on a LGA, its enough to turn just 8 LGA to Johannesburg at leat).

very true
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
ken6488:
shup up delta State is cool
Lool. You're obviously a teenager who's still short-sighted. You're not exposed, consequence of poverty. FYI, nowhere in Nigeria is cool. Have you travelled to the Americas or Europe and see life over there? Don't you at least watch Hollywood? Nigeria can get better na. Don't accept mediocrity as superb. We have bad leaders. Corruption in Delta 100%

2 Likes

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by hollywater: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
zlantanfan:
Make Your obsession about tinubu nor kill you one day.

The Delta that is consistently first what have they achieved with the money.

Ah What is this parasite talking.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by ken6488(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Datazone:

Lool. You're obviously a teenager who's still short-sighted. You're not exposed, consequence of poverty. FYI, nowhere in Nigeria is cool. Have you travelled to the Americas or Europe and see life over there? Don't you at least watch Hollywood? Nigeria can get better na. Don't accept mediocrity as superb. We have bad leaders. Corruption in Delta 100%
lol

American is twice older than Nigeria
Europe twice older than us

Nigerian is just still young and very bad leadership yes

But delta so is cool reason why

Cost of leaving is cool
Here

Nice roads

More
In my area

Don't Know of the rest

But never compare American and Nigeria a again
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by olas24u(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
ken6488:
lol

Cost of leaving is cool
Here

Nice roads

More
In my area

Don't Know of the rest

What about brics? Or mint countries?
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by olas24u(f): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
ken6488:
lol

Cost of leaving is cool
Here

Nice roads

More
In my area

Don't Know of the rest

What is the literacy rates?life expectancy? infastructural development?access to education?
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
ken6488:
lol

Cost of leaving is cool
Here

Nice roads

More
In my area

Don't Know of the rest

Good roads? Are you OK? Where are you from in Delta? Are you talking about those poorly designed road done with substandard materials that are bound to give off the upper layer soon? And you're here talking about independence. People like you don't think far. When did India gain independence? Just 13 years older than Nigeria yet they are far more advanced than us and we can't get to their current level in 50 year's time. How old is Singapore? Kosovo? Qatar? Croatia (1991)? Czech republic? Mr man, stop quoting me to disturb my life. Do your own research. You should also take into account that when Columbus discovered America in 18 whatever, there were not enough advancement unlike now. So, Nigeria can quickly get advanced compared to olden days. You don't even know to compare.

1 Like

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Printerscanner: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
zlantanfan:
Make Your obsession about tinubu nor kill you one day.

The Delta that is consistently first what have they achieved with the money.

Delta has achieved a lot. Delta son is the first Nigerian ex-governor to be convicted in UK for stealing several millions of pounds belonging to his state. Whike in UK prison, he installed his counsin as governor of the state. While in prison, his people celebrated him everyday. When he finished servicing his jail term in UK, all the big politicians in Delta State travelled to welcome him back home. And when he came back to Nigeria and Delta State, he was confered with another chieftancy title. What a great achievement! What a people! Meanwhile, his brothers are all over Social Media blaming Buhari for their misfortunes.

4 Likes

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
olas24u:

What is the literacy rates?life expectancy? infastructural development?access to education?
Forget that fool, he thinks good living is all about road. We don't even have light sef. Unemployment very High. @ken6488

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by ken6488(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Datazone:

Forget that fool, he thinks good living is all about road. We don't even have light sef. Unemployment very High. @ken6488

Abeg nor chop me general election was last Feb why you nor vote out the bad leaders
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Ndipe(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
Inspite of this massive revenue allocation, unemployment is rife in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
ken6488:

Abeg nor chop me general election was last Feb why you nor vote out the bad leaders
Lool. You be really Delta guy. Although you're wrong again, even if I singlehandedly voted the miraculous saint, would he have won the election in a democratic system? The answer is No. It's not about my vote, it's what Nigerians voted. The candidate with the highest vote wins. I alone can't make even Jesus Christ to win. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by mcmyvoice: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Imagine #285b poured into Delta, is like #285m. Who did this to Delta State. Where did we go wrong to receive this huge inhumanity being melted to Deltans. I bet you, with #185b received by Okowa, Ibori and co, only #85b may be the actual spent in the state, the rest went into their private Pockets. Note this, one day, monkey go go market, he no go come back.

1 Like

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by MillerJnr(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kenmatt:

The money their former governor siphoned during OBJ in addition to the one the former minister of petroleum who is also a Bayelsan embezzled is enough to turn Bayelsa to Lisbon.

true talk but you will hear youths from that state with other states receiving lesser amount, instead of finding out what these governors are doing with the huge allocation.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
tesppidd:
Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa;

What are your governors doing with your money?

Silly ?
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
PearlStreet:
Delta? grin

Delta and Bayelsa are the most dussapointing states in the SS.

Those 2 states should each have at least a state-owned fishing company with dozens of trawlers going out to fish in the High seas.

They should have school for water sports where their indigenes can learn and compete internationally.

Instead, they elect idiots like Udu, Okowa, Seriake and Timipre to lead them. Small Akwa Ibom of yesterday has left those idiots behind.

I'm 100% sure u haven't been to Akwaibom grin
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by HitSong: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
SLAP44:
U need slap
With the relevance and population of Lagos, Lagos deserves more.
I wonder what a stupìd state like bayelsa do with all the allocation.
Even with all the money they embezzles, the state still ranks one of the most underdeveloped in Nigeria.
Useless people

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwabuoku To oversee The Office Of The Accountant-General Of The Federation / Residents In Imo Refuses The Renaming Of Road After Buhari / DSS Invites Danlami Nmodu, Newsdiary Online Publisher Over Investigative Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.