Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,059 members, 7,953,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 (24673 Views)

N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Smartwave: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
SLAP44:
Lagos is 3rd on the list, and the money was driven into a private compound with bullion van at bourdilion road. Such A Waste.
I know you must cry, once you see Lagos on the list.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Akporhono4u(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2019
U are using lagos to compare.. Hope you know lagos was once the Capital of Nigeria.. I bet you can't boldly compare any south-south or south-east state with any western state(Except Lagos)...

A yoruba man saying the south south is poo?

Can you repeat yourself yorubaman? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Akporhono4u(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Bros when last did ur state pay their workers salary?
Honor10:

yes, south south is poo, where is the effect of all the allocation in Bayelsa and Delta, ordinary salary they can't pay. useless states
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Akporhono4u(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2019
ochuksman123:
But yet delta is a shit hole

i believe your state is worst that any of the states you are currently condemning
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Honor10: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Akporhono4u:
Bros when last did ur state pay their workers salary?

March 2019, up to date
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by trapQ: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Ondo accounts for just 4% of the oil proceeds and this is fact as it was released by the NDDC.

Also, your Cocoa proceeds was nothing close to the oil palm proceeds of the SS/SE so sit down and be humble.
Honor10:

Go and read history, before the discovery of ur so called oyel, SW has bn flourishing with cocoa and palm tree plantation, and for ur information Ondo state in SW has oil too, enough for all SW States
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by trapQ: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Oil producing state with one litre of oil.

Fact remains that SS accounts for 92% to 94% of the total crude oil proceeds of Nigeria. SE accounts for only 2% and the rest Ondo.
Elemosho478:

Do you even know that Lagos is also a Oil Producing State?

Your state have been receiving the most allocations with nothing to show for it but still yet you are more concern about Lagos grin
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Honor10: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
trapQ:
Ondo accounts for just 4% of the oil proceeds and this is fact as it was released by the NDDC.

Also, your Cocoa proceeds was nothing close to the oil palm proceeds of the SS/SE so sit down and be humble.

shut ur mouth and dont mention SE with SS again in oil production, ondo state in SW alone produce more oil than the only two states(IMO and Abia) in ur region.

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/oil-producing-states-in-nigeria-presently-full-list/

Read this and educate urself, only SS has oil than SW, SW has oil more than SE.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Mace0lane: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
So where was that of Delta n Akwa Ibom yet your father can not explain why Lagos is beta n more developed in every ramifications among the trio.
SLAP44:
Lagos is 3rd on the list, and the money was driven into a private compound with bullion van at bourdilion road. Such A Waste.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Mace0lane: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
You deserve to be put to death for this comment. The entirety of Bayelsa can not be compare to iyana ipaja in terms of development or any ramification at all.
SLAP44:

My Bayelsa is still better than your Lagos.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by trapQ: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Look at this fool. Did I ever tell you I was from SE? Did I also tell you that SE has more oil than SW? SE accounts for only 2% while SW accounts for 4%.

Always try to comprehend properly before replying.
Honor10:

shut ur mouth and dont mention SE with SS again in oil production, ondo state in SW alone produce more oil than the only two states(IMO and Abia) in ur region.

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/oil-producing-states-in-nigeria-presently-full-list/

Read this and educate urself, only SS has oil than SW, SW has oil more than SE.
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by Honor10: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
trapQ:
Look at this fool. Did I ever tell you I was from SE? Did I also tell you that SE has more oil than SW? SE accounts for only 2% while SW accounts for 4%.

Always try to comprehend properly before replying.

u are a fool, a bigger fool, monkey! I corrected u that, u should not link SS/SE again when it concerned oil and I are barking. ode!
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by OgaBuhari: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
SLAP44:

The data is hidden, only the north knows.
hahaha this guy eh u funny o
Re: Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 by OgaBuhari: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

...and higher percentage of Akwa Ibom indigenes still wallow in extreme poverty while few are extremely rich.
I tire oh bro suffering too much here.
It's high time we realise that both APC and pdp are scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.