Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Want To Learn A Programing Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn A Programing Language (1188 Views)

Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. / Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn A Programing Language by Ade1bowale(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
please for those who are programmers both beginners and masters I need help in other to know where to begin to learn programming
Both books,videos and advise from all of you would go a long way
Re: I Want To Learn A Programing Language by Bizmagnet: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ade1bowale:
[color=#990000][/color]please for those who are programmers both beginners and masters I need help in other to know where to begin to learn programming

Start with HTML and CSS first and then pick a programming language of your choice later.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn A Programing Language by Daejoyoung: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Start with HTML and CSS first and then pick a programming language of your choice later.
Html and CSS is mainly for web development. Web development is not the only aspect of programming.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn A Programing Language by Daejoyoung: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ade1bowale:
[color=#990000][/color]please for those who are programmers both beginners and masters I need help in other to know where to begin to learn programming
Why do you want to learn programming? or better still what do you want to do with it?
Re: I Want To Learn A Programing Language by EvilSec: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Why do you want to learn programming? or better still what do you want to do with it?
The one question a lot of people fail to ask before giving advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn A Programing Language by ediko5(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Daejoyoung:

When an expert talks, you will know. Kudos to you for this question.
This is he question i ask people when the come to me to learn programming. Is it web, desktop or mobile programming?
Re: I Want To Learn A Programing Language by Daejoyoung: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
ediko5:

When an expert talks, you will know. Kudos to you for this question.
This is he question i ask people when the come to me to learn programming. Is it web, desktop or mobile programming?

Lol, thanks for the complement, I'm not an expert though, I'll be some day, and yes you are right, it's more important to learn how to program for a specific purpose in a specific area or specific areas, than to just learn for the sake of learning.
Re: I Want To Learn A Programing Language by Ade1bowale(m): 1:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for replying late.
Well the main reason why I want to learn programming Is because I want to learn how to design a website or app and I know that those two things are mainly the job of people with knowledge of programming, also I'll like to learn it so that I'll be able to protect myself and my future company from hackers. I hope to get a reply from you soon.
Re: I Want To Learn A Programing Language by Ade1bowale(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks guys for the advice

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Become A Professional In Programming / Nodejs Development Company - Nodejs Developer Service Provider / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.