Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) (27963 Views)

Tops Tp-link Deco AX3000 Wifi 6 Mesh System(deco X55) - Covers Up To 6500 Sq.ft. / VPN Router Covers All Your Devices No Software Needed / Twitter Goes Into Lite Version, Covers More Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

Oya, mad old woman that has denied her existence.

There is power in the tongue. grin

Come and deny that you don't have children that are the only source of your joy since your philandering 'horse band' is dating a 24 year old that is feeding you people.

You are very lucky I deleted your ugly pic of 2012. Create a thread and I will disgrace you. grin

You will explain the beef I have with you with evidence after which you will be disgraced.

Demented, pained pig. grin

Who is westa...wat eh i dont even know ,u ar just imposing som1 on me ,d person u screenshot her post might come for u soon and ur sorrows wl multiply ...hahahahaha grin if u think u gat sorrows
Koyyes , you always knew 10 of u cant say all dis facing me ,because i will so much beat u ,i will crack ur skull ,
This nairaland enemy u got here is more emotional n personal garnished wt sadism ,
Koyyes deny u ar nt a down syndrome, because i have evidence to prove it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

Chai!

Look at this m0ron denying her own existence. grin I am not surprised at all.

From today, you have added another curse to yourself. grin

I really feel shame for you right now. grin grin grin

Big disgrace to your family grin

Look at how you have grown fatter and older in your local picture. Old woman that her horseband is tired of.

Smello. See how your pic looks below.

Dirty thing.
You ar in trouble _u dnt even knw wat u av gotten urself in

Down syndrome patient
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku aka westslave2post=77805208:
Who is westa...wat eh i dont even know ,u ar just imposing som1 on me ,d person u screenshot her post might come for u soon and ur sorrows wl multiply ...hahahahaha grin if u think u gat sorrows
Koyyes , you always knew 10 of u cant say all dis facing me ,because i will so much beat u ,i will crack ur skull ,
This nairaland enemy u got here is more emotional n personal garnished wt sadism ,
Koyyes deny u ar nt a down syndrome, because i have evidence to prove it

Yes, you are more emotional and a sadist because all the things a I said about you and your family in your last account have come true. If not, you would have not openly said I insulted your family out of the blues. grin

You are just a mentally unstable fat pig seeking attention to drive away depression in any possible way.

See how she looks like a blind bat that has swallowed a human. May be you have finished swallowing your 2 kids that is why you are coming here to deny them.
Smelly old pig grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku/westslave2:
You ar in trouble _u dnt even knw wat u av gotten urself in

Down syndrome patient

Shut up your smelly mouth.

There is power in the tongue ooo. Foolish fat entity.

Why are you now denying your two kids? Do you want them to die grin

What have you done to your children madam blind bat? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

Shut up your smelly mouth.

There is power in the tongue ooo. Foolish fat entity.

Why are you now denying your two kids? Do you want them to die grin

What have you done to your children madam blind bat? grin
Is only a brainless hag like u will know am on my pre-natal during my other photos ,.am nt fat ... I can deny my jewels koyyes , Thats my children even d newly one all ar mine , u might be a barren witch ,amusu nwanyi ...Every1 knows hw u eat and sucks peoples blood ,
Is all overnairaland,
Dont cry babygrandma , cry
One person no husband
No son no daughter
No brother no sister
Such a pitiable thing
Hahahahahahaha cheesy grin
Stop crying av nt started wt u yet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

Yes, you are more emotional and a sadist because all the things a I said about you and your family in your last account have come true. If not, you would have not openly said I insulted your family out of the blues. grin

You are just a mentally unstable fat pig seeking attention to drive away depression in any possible way.

See how she looks like a blind bat that has swallowed a human. May be you have finished swallowing your 2 kids that is why you are coming here to deny them.
Smelly old pig grin
u mess wt me ,from next month full war starts ....
Shame on u devil has banned u from creating s thread ,u ar doomed mama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku/westslave2:
Is only a brainless hag like u will know am on my pre-natal during my other photos ,.am nt fat ... I can deny my jewels koyyes , Thats my children even d newly one all ar mine , u might be a barren witch ,amusu nwanyi ...Every1 knows hw u eat and sucks peoples blood ,
Is all overnairaland,
Dont cry babygrandma , cry
One person no husband
No son no daughter
No brother no sister
Such a pitiable thing
Hahahahahahaha cheesy grin
Stop crying av nt started wt u yet

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Fat chestless pig

See how your empty cray fish brain is shifting. grin

So now you are admitting you are westslave2 now abi?

Demented pathological liar.

Even an 1diot knows that on a faceless forum, you don't ever talk about your personal life especially if you blab a lot.grin

You don't know jack about megrin But I know a lot about you. grin

Keep ranting as I drag you through mud.

Depressed baby mama grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku/westslave2:
I will so much open thread wt ur name ,u must shed blood ...
Prepare yourself shebi u mess wt me ,from next month full war starts ....
Shame on u devil has banned u from creating s thread ,u ar doomed mama

Banned me from creating threads? grin grin

look at this 1diot.

You think I came here to seek dead attention from miscreants and regressive baboons on Nairaland like you abi? grin grin

I don't mince words with inventless , unproductive, attention seeking entities...I trash and ban them so they can wallow in pain. grin

Why not start your war now? No money for mb? grin You are waiting for your gigolo baby daddy to collect money for the month of april from his rich, beautiful wife before you can act Shameless, broke, glorified maid grin

Create your stinking thread....I am waiting.
las las, one mode that hates you for being ugly and dumb will see your stupid thread and ban you one more time. grin
One account down, many more to go. You never start. Ask your f@ggot friend for confirmation.grin

The animal is hanging on a tiny thread and has become desperate. You will join it soon in a cage. grin

Fat dirty smelly pig. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

look at this 1diot.

You think I came here to seek dead attention from miscreants and regressive baboons on Nairaland like you abi? grin grin

I don't minced words with inventless , unproductive, attention seeking entities...I trash and ban them so they can wallow in pain. grin

las las, one mode that hates you for being ugly and dumb will see your stupid thread and ban you one more time. grin
One account down, many more to go. You never start. Ask your f@ggot friend for confirmation.grin

grin So childish .. Spits

So you yorubas team up to ban people you hate right?
Oh i see ,Wat a shame!
You ar just a coward koyyes ,you want me to get scared and not open a thread on ur name!
You lie old cargo ,You pple cant ban me in your useless forum ...childish pigs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku:
grin So childish .. Spits

So you yorubas team up to ban people you hate right?
Oh i see ,Wat a shame!
You ar just a coward koyyes ,you want me to get scared and not open a thread on ur name!
You lie old cargo ,You pple cant ban me in your useless forum ...childish pigs

Oh, I am now Yoruba...Dumb public toilet grin
I am begging you to create your stupid thread now sef. grin if you are not the coward.

Don't wait till next month because you want to collect chicken change from your co wife. grin

How is she by the way? grin

I hope your baby daddy is treating her like the rightful queen that she is. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Dollytino4real some1 an old cargo is cursing u here ,she is just so shameless and cowardry ,

She has deleted it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

Oh, I am now Yoruba...Dumb public toilet grin
I am begging you to create your stupid thread now sef. grin if you are not the coward.

Don't wait till next month because you want to collection chicken change from your co wife. grin

How is she by the way? grin

I hope your baby daddy is treating her like the rightful queen that she is. grin
Continue provoking me ,dnt i will not quote u now ,

But i will be back
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku:
Continue provoking me ,dnt i will not quote u now ,

But i will be back

I am waiting for you smelly pig.

I hope you add a good cream to your spending budget for the month of may because your skin looks dirty right now. grin

Bad bleaching cream I guess. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku:
So d beating husbandsnatcha gave u never do right ,? Mr toothpick d---k hahahahahaha

cheesy u no dey shame ,ur weird old cargo girlfriend needs u wt her dry p---sy hahah grin

Akuruoulo lzaa nekwa okoko cheesy

old cargo with dry psy .
na one person get all this ?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku:
So d beating husbandsnatcha gave u never do right ,? Mr toothpick d---k hahahahahaha

cheesy u no dey shame ,ur weird old cargo girlfriend needs u wt her dry p---sy hahah grin

Akuruoulo lzaa nekwa okoko cheesy

husbandsnatcha no be fighter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Akuruoulo:

old cargo with dry psy .
na one person get all this ?
eheee nw ,
Na koyyess
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Akuruoulo:

husbandsnatcha no be fighter
She be better CP ,strong girls dnt insult online smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku/Westslave2:
eheee nw ,
Na Me westslave2sad

Of course its you...

that is why your gigolo baby daddy has dumped you for a younger and richer classy girl.

He tells you that every single day. grin

He only needs you as a maid since the other lady is too posh to do all that grin

Dirty pig made of rotten meat. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku:
Dollytino4real some1 an old cargo is cursing u here ,she is just so shameless and cowardry ,

She has deleted it

Look at this desperate fat pig...grin

Is this the best you can do at your miserable old age? cheesy

You think that person is stupid enough to believe you and jump at what doesn't concern him/her?

Look at the way you just acted like an afonja goat , wailing and looking for people to fight for her. What a cowardly 1mbecile. grin

No wonder your gigolo baby daddy is tired of you. cheesy

I am sure you fight with your neighbors and people on the street. Market fish headed fool. grin

You should be locked in a psychiatric home so that his wife can come in and look after your children. cheesy
You are obviously not fit to be a mother...the juju you used to trap your gigolo baby daddy is no longer potent. cheesy

Demented smello. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

Look at this desperate fat pig...grin

Is this the best you can do at your miserable old age? cheesy

You think that person is stupid enough to believe you and jump at what doesn't concern him/her?

Look at the way you just acted like an afonga goat , wailing and looking for people to fight for her. What a cowardly 1mbecile. grin

No wonder your gigolo baby daddy is tired of you. cheesy

I am sure you fight with your neighbors and people on the street. Market fish headed fool. grin

You should be locked in a psychiatric home so that his wife can come in and look after your children. cheesy
You are obviously not fit to be a mother...the juju you used to trap your gigolo baby daddy is no longer potent. cheesy

Demented smello. grin
You av ur mouth ,u will talk ...i bet u wont say all this in real life ,u might be one tiny hungry looking lady rejected by all , i swear u wont! Enjoy until ur chi jams u wt me , n i will happily and gladly teach u a lesson ,i wont even kill u because that will show i like u .... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

look at this 1diot.

I don't mince words with inventless , unproductive, attention seeking entities...I trash and ban them so they can wallow in pain. grin

Why not start your war now? No money for mb? grin You are waiting for your gigolo baby daddy to collect money for the month of april from his rich, beautiful wife before you can act Shameless, broke, glorified maid grin

The animal is hanging on a tiny thread and has become desperate. You will join it soon in a cage. grin

Blood of Lalasticlala!!!!!!!!
In fact I'm speechless

This is pure and applied savagery

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku:
You av ur mouth ,u will talk ...i bet u wont say all this in real life ,u might be one tiny hungry looking lady rejected by all , i swear u wont! Enjoy until ur chi jams u wt me , n i will happily and gladly teach u a lesson ,i wont even kill u because that will show i like u .... grin cheesy cheesy

Shut that pit latrine mouth that made your gigolo baby daddy run away from you during easter to his lovely, beautiful wife. cheesy

You can't even handle a common woman that has won your baby daddy's heart. Its me you want to handle. You have no single sense. cheesy

It looks like the juju your baby daddy's wife is using on you is working because you are literally a walking corps now. You will soon die. It only a matter of time..otherwise, your stubborn son who is watching your stupidity will grow and on his 18th birthday, he will use you for rituals. grin

Pig.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

Shut that pit latrine mouth that made your gigolo baby daddy run away from you during easter to his lovely, beautiful wife. cheesy

You can't even handle a common woman that has won your baby daddy's heart. Its me you want to handle. You have no single sense. cheesy

It looks like the juju your baby daddy's wife is using on you is working because you are literally a walking corps now. You will soon die. It only a matter of time..otherwise, your stubborn son who is watching your stupidity will grow and on his 18th birthday, he will use you for rituals. grin

Pig.
if u ar strong enough tell me wie u stay ,n we will settle it lyk adult that we ar n stop belittling ur ugly self u av no shame,
I will get u one day ,just one day ...karma will put u in my hands n we wl fight to death ..isnt it wat u want

cheesy cheesy i will catch u one day trust me , U think am angry for ur assaults no!
I will catch u isnt impossible ..Is now a project
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
MatthAnn:

Blood of Lalasticlala!!!!!!!!
In fact I'm speechless

This is pure and applied savagery
Just leave her n her mouth i av gargantual plans for her , thats y i let her be
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku:
if u ar strong enough tell me wie u stay ,n we will settle it lyk adult that we ar n stop belittling ur ugly self u av no shame,
I will get u one day ,just one day ...karma will put u in my hands n we wl fight to death ..isnt it wat u want

cheesy cheesy i will catch u one day trust me , U think am angry

Shut up there. Look at the red she-male looking midget. cheesy

I am sure you are so lazy that to clean your a$$ properly any time you visit your latrine toilet is a problem. Offline, I know how to finish midgets like you. cheesy

Just one kick on your big, wide forehead is enough to send your bag of spoilt garri looking body on the floor. The rest would be unprintable grin

Miss dirty piggy tranny. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku:

Go and find the juju that your co wife has planted on your head first. That should be your plan. But you are too stupid to realise this. That is why your sham marriage ain't working.

Big dirty fool. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

Shut up there. Look at the red she-male looking midget. cheesy

I am sure you are so lazy that to clean your a$$ properly any time you visit your latrine toilet is a problem. Offline, I know how to finish midgets like you. cheesy

Just one kick on your big, wide forehead is enough to send your bag of spoilt garri looking body on the floor. The rest would be unprintable grin

Miss dirty piggy tranny. cheesy
This isnt fair

Spiiits .............ur fellow woman!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Adaibeku:
Enufh of all this now sad sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
This isnt fair

Spiiits .............ur fellow woman!!!

I remember this moniker from all the mentions I have been getting from that market woman.

All the while, I was mute. And you never for once maturely advised your sister to keep her cool.

Did you read the Genesis of this trolling?

Please keep your subjective comments to yourself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:

I remember this moniker from all the mentions I have been getting from that market woman.

All the while, I was mute. And you never for once maturely advised your sister to keep her cool.

Did you read the Genesis of this trolling?

Please keep your subjective comments to yourself.
You should" Stop insulting God's creations

You think u ar wise ,Goodbye *abeg
Dnt quote ME Again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
You should" Stop insulting God's creations

You think u ar wise ,Goodbye *abeg
Dnt quote ME Again

Who quoted who first

Direct your advice to your sister and not me. I don't need it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simple Server Not Connecting / AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Training / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.