Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It (733 Views)

Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' (2) (3) (4)

Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by dachiwater: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Apostle Johnson Suleman, who is the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International has bought a private jet which he showed off on the official Facebook page of his church. Apostle Johnson Suleman bought the private jet last week. The Omega Fire Ministry Dubai Facebook page also shared pictures and a video of Suleman inside his newly purchased jet.

The Facebook post reads in part; “Join us as we congratulate our father, the restoration apostle, God’s general, God’s own oracle, a dispensation of our time, the lion of Africa, Apostle Prof. Johnson Suleman on his brand new private jet for the propagation of the gospel of Christ to nations of the world with his undiluted word of power, signs, wonders, deliverance, healing and restoration and the prophetic. (Mark 16:14 – 18; Luke 4:17 – 23)."

Recall that  in January 2018, Suleman had urged the rich to focus on helping the poor rather than buying expensive cars and private jets. According to him, wealth was measured by the number of lives one has touched and not by one’s material possessions.

“A man who pays the school fees consistently for seven people is richer than the man who has a private jet,” the apostle had preached. "Wealth is not the cars you buy; it is not the private jets you buy. Your wealth is the life you have affected. You are not termed successful because you have money. Your success in life is a function of how many people who have become successful through your success.“Success without affecting others is a failure in disguise. How many of you are rich? You are a rich person. You are not rich because you have Jesus. You are not rich because you have Christ. You are not rich because Christ didn’t promise you riches, by receiving him, you become rich; he didn’t promise you that. You are rich because somebody is living because of you. You are rich by how many lives you have affected.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/22/apostle-suleman-buys-a-private-jet-after-preaching-against-it/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by lomprico(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Otobo! lipsrsealed

Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by traeces(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
lomprico:
Otobo! lipsrsealed
Guy you wicked grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by JoanHicks(f): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
I use to respect this man

But........

Congratulations to him
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by Kylekent59: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
JoanHicks:
I useused to respect this man

But........

Congratulations to him
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by MJBOLT: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
i hope those miserable vanity crew will see this
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by hahn(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
There is money in Christianity o

Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Congratulations

All glory be to the God of oyedepo and adeboye
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by sukerefakere(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
African Monk

I'll believe OYeDEpO, Suleman, Adeboye and all other charlatans if they open a branch of their Enterprise in either of SYRIA, IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

Scam it is!
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by PrinzCarter(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
We shall go n open our ministry

Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
sukerefakere:
African Monk

I'll believe OYeDEpO, Suleman, Adeboye and all other charlatans if they open a branch of their Enterprise in either of SYRIA, IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

Scam it is!
the God of Oyedepo has not instructed them yet to go there . Because we worship Him in spirit and Truth.
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by Atewo400(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
hahn:
There is money in Christianity o
I dey tell u bro
at times with the knowledge of Christianity I have
I am even tempted to go into a fellowship here in Uniben become a leader and export gullible people
but I remember humanism
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by hahn(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Atewo400:

I dey tell u bro
at times with the knowledge of Christianity I have
I am even tempted to go into a fellowship here in Uniben become a leader and export gullible people
but I remember humanism

Stupid people deserve to be exploited
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by Atewo400(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
hahn:

Stupid people deserve to be exploited
I understand bro but its not really their fault they were indoctrinated into the bullshit
and their mentality and psychology is too weak to overcome fear and threats religion poses
Re: Apostle Suleman Buys A Private Jet After Preaching Against It by hahn(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Atewo400:

I understand bro but its not really their fault they were indoctrinated into the bullshit
and their mentality and psychology is too weak to overcome fear and threats religion poses

Gullible people are important. They make the world go round

The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In Yoruba Land Nigeria / Was This Rape Saga An Arrangement Between The Coza Man And His Secret Group / Do You Still Doubt Jesus Christ Is God Almighty? See This!!!