Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (41725 Views)

Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) / Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue / Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
u yop
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by naijajobx: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Really
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Lol.. I was there.. This army guys no get joy.. But if na Boko boys...... lipsrsealed
say it na! Make odin punish your forefathers
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
toffyz:
No soldier fit do that to me if he no wear uniform, carry any weapon, and dey alone....i swear down!
shutup diaaa
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
StarUp:
Dem don see who pass dem finally... Those Agberos are always behaving like they own Lagos... But I wish those soldiers could replicate that with Boko Haram boys.
give dem better weapons! Squeeze ur president bu the old balls to upgrade weapons and see if they wont turn to rambo on ya behalf
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
many nigerians are cowards and fear sojas too much

for me i no go enter d gutter as i didnt commit any major crime....do ur worst

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
fakeprophet:
if na Boko boys or bandit face them, Dem go begin beg for life
u guys always this! Ita too stale, u dont even know when to make the lousy statement sef! Mtchew
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
gypsey:
They might aswell shoot them, The bacteria in that sewer will kill the so called touts Anyway.

This is very wrong. The only place i ve ever seen a soldier or soldiers here in England is inside barracks .
this is Nigeria not england! The only place I've seen clean streets os London too not Lagos
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Very good development. grin

Any trouble making tout should be made to swim in gutter since they can't be civil.

they go behave by force.
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
They could have been forced to drink the gutter water too.
Afonja loud mouthed ugly jobless touts.
most of the yeye boys are here online sef. Na only mouth dem get. Dem for come help their brother wey dey do amphibious course for gutter sef cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by kanayo76: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Waste of time, they for shoot the bastards
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
toffyz:
No soldier fit do that to me if he no wear uniform, carry any weapon, and dey alone....i swear down!
make We Hear Word

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
toffyz:

Keep swearing on Nairaland. Iya o to ya laye eni na mi ada (when you haven't had enough beating you may still have the courage to rain curses on your assailant when you think you've had enough you let your legs do the right thing)

The case of the agberos and the soldiers can be briefly pictured as
SOLDIER: (TO Agberos) se you se you stubborn we go tell you se we stubborn pass you.
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Lol.. I was there.. This army guys no get joy.. But if na Boko boys...... lipsrsealed
most people don't know zilch about the inner working of the military, so they yarn trash.
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is exactly what is wrong with Nigeria. The warped mentality that the touts have believing that they can harras and intimidate innocent citizens "willy-nilly" without any repercussions is the same contorted mindset that these "good for nothing" soldiers have to believe that they can treat citizens sub-humanly. When a society is operating from a chaotic ethos, you have human right abuses, lack of sympathy, and hatred. Just to be clear, I am not condoning what the soldiers did to these touts but you can not judge their [soldiers'] behaviors in isolation. Their miscreant behaviors are a reflection of society and its citizens. Like they say, "Acorn does not fall too far from the tree."

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
hakimi1974:
most people don't know zilch about the inner working of the military, so they yarn trash.
my friend plz dont feel so proud...nothing more than training....anybody can b a soja...doesnt even mean one on one they will beat those guys flawless...its just d respect of d camourflage. sojas r human...some even lazy drinking at mammy market.Nothing supernatural.

I once beat a soja real hard he staggered and couldnt get up from heavy punches uploaded on his nose at nyanya abuja bar....i begged him for a one on one after he tried intimidating me in front of my girlfriend, He and his colleagues accepted d deal...Later they tried descending on me after they saw their mate embarrased on d floor but other guys around pushed them off coz they were all there when we agreed on a fair fight

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Insert a better comment here.
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
I didn't see the swimming sha but i just remembered what they did to me 2014 Dec 24th night Kuje barracks inside Abuja blistering harmattan cold. They let me go around 2 AM drenched in mud and the one when come pain me was dem loose guard my breitling navitimer... Got home around 4:30 AM. Those men no well oo embarassed
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:56am On Apr 23, 2019
toffyz:
you sure?.
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by kratosonofzeus: 3:02am On Apr 23, 2019
fakeprophet:
no one is above that my brother, what can 10 soldiers with outdated weapon and low artillery funds, do in the midst of 200 boko haram boys, everyone is just shouting they should go n face boko haram, you know they have two heads, why can't you go n face boko haram with expired gun and scanty bullet, and for those who shouting this is inhuman all of una no get sense, are they not better than all those foolish trigger happy men in black uniform wasting innocent lifes Nigerians are there own problems... always complaining,if u no pass ur boundary sodierman no go harass u

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by DieselGen: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2019
toffyz:

Forget the scenario, one on one, nothing for the uniform man. He go die...
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Classickj(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2019
Edithfavourite:
wetin happen to boko haram
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Classickj(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2019
kratosonofzeus:
no one is above that my brother, what can 10 soldiers with outdated weapon and low artillery funds, do in the midst of 200 boko haram boys, everyone is just shouting they should go n face boko haram, you know they have two heads, why can't you go n face boko haram with expired gun and scanty bullet, and for those who shouting this is inhuman all of una no get sense, are they not better than all those foolish trigger happy men in black uniform wasting innocent lifes Nigerians are there own problems... always complaining,if u no pass ur boundary sodierman no go harass u
God bless u bro
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by Classickj(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
my friend plz dont feel so proud...nothing more than training....anybody can b a soja...doesnt even mean one on one they will beat those guys flawless...its just d respect of d camourflage. sojas r human...some even lazy drinking at mammy market.Nothing supernatural.

I once beat a soja real hard he staggered and couldnt get up from heavy punches uploaded on his nose at nyanya abuja bar....i begged him for a one on one after he tried intimidating me in front of my girlfriend, He and his colleagues accepted d deal...Later they tried descending on me after they saw their mate embarrased on d floor but other guys around pushed them off coz they were all there when we agreed on a fair fight
u beat a soja in ur dream
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2019
If some dummies can happily did that for PMB... What now stop stubborn agbero not to be punished for his misdeeds.
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Classickj:
u beat a soja in ur dream
mumu...soja dey unbeatable abi
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
I no people like you. Na mouth una get
toffyz:
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2019
You're a big Fool
fakeprophet:
Re: Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2019
There was no plan for barracks being built far from civilians.
gypsey:
They might aswell shoot them, The bacteria in that sewer will kill the so called touts Anyway.

This is very wrong. The only place i ve ever seen a soldier or soldiers here in England is inside barracks .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today / Kenyan Man's Car Tyres Stolen (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.