Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers (22996 Views)

Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by ClearFlair: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wail louder
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
I don't understand what this guy is saying there...onnoghen has retired he should be allowed to fight his case square on Now...in court... all this noise is too much...the judiciary is to blame they allowed the other two arms to undermine them...salami has faced ridicule...Now onnoghen tomoro it might be Adamu turn
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by 9jaRealist: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
fernandez1:
I'm telling you.....we can't thrive has a country with that constitution

Maybe not! But it’s not WHO wrote the Constitution that’s the problem.

When our politicians discuss constitutional amendment, the first things they raise is to create more states (more positions) and share money.
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by FerdinandWale: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please help me publish this
I want to report www.naijagethelp.com they scammed me 10000 naira
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by AnanseK(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
mauriceju2:

I'm not Igbo but I know that the brainless Igbo children as you claim are given a cut off marks point of not less than 99.9 for federal and national school entrance exam while your own children are given 0 to 1 for the same exam, the funny things is that your children are struggling to scored above micro zero and 1 while the ones you call brainless are breaking records and scoring above the cut off marks consistently,

But they are criminals and their crimes start from cheating in exams.
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by rexwalters: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
elldeb101:
so on point.
I wonder why we have refused to see buhari for who he really is. The case of gandollar comes to mind but what do i know?
Quite obvious you know absolutely nothing.
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by rexwalters: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
fernandez1:
I'm telling you.....we can't thrive has a country with that constitution

Nothing wrong with the constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended),I know you haven't read all 320 paragraphs of the constitution,if you have tell me one aspect of the constitution that made you a Failure?
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by rexwalters: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

Maybe not! But it’s not WHO wrote the Constitution that’s the problem.

When our politicians discuss constitutional amendment, the first things they raise is to create more states (more positions) and share money.
The So called politicians are only a reflection of the people they represent,a bad tree can never yield good fruits.
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by harryportter: 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:
Chukwuma is his name. Of course I am not surprised!!

They are born with a gene that embraces and nurtures everything sordid, dirty, filthy and corrupt.

What a shame.
who is this teddy bear?is it that coward from Benue?
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by Goalnaldo(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2019
But power is in intoxicating Sha.. even as holy and righteous as I am, I doubt if I will not take a dime from the national treasury.
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by Shikini: 1:23am On Apr 23, 2019
It's sad really.
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by DCONE1(m): 2:17am On Apr 23, 2019
mauriceju2:

I'm not Igbo but I know that the brainless Igbo children as you claim are given a cut off marks point of not less than 99.9 for federal and national school entrance exam while your own children are given 0 to 1 for the same exam, the funny things is that your children are struggling to scored above micro zero and 1 while the ones you call brainless are breaking records and scoring above the cut off marks consistently,
shut up your are Igbo
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by Excuzeme: 3:55am On Apr 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Who awarded this brainless ipob pig SAN?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by Excuzeme: 3:56am On Apr 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Infact, l was just reading, hoping l will get to the point where he will say EXACTLY, what the end game was, since he said it is not about fighting corruption.
The fool kept rambling on and on.

SAN ehn?, una try o.
If anyone breaks the law, he should be charged and sanctioned/convicted...we have too many rogues, riff-raffs and cultists masquerading as politicians and law makers in the legislature and even some of our Judges have becime rascal thieves
angry angry
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by Urchman200: 4:33am On Apr 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I have been following ur comment for a while now,is devoid of making use of one's common sense. If u are educated I sorry for the institution that awarded a stacked idiot like u a certificate.
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by ArcFresky(m): 4:44am On Apr 23, 2019
mauriceju2:

I thought you wanted to say something with sense.... But sorry, there is no difference between you and the original poster.
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by fernandez1(m): 5:37am On Apr 23, 2019
rexwalters:
Nothing wrong with the constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended),I know you haven't read all 320 paragraphs of the constitution,if you have tell me one aspect of the constitution that made you a Failure?

U are so daft.....can't u make ur point without insults......u are very stupid.... Oloriburuko....tiemabaje ni. Gabriel Ryan bobrisk vasline crew
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by EagleNest(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2019
omenkaLives:
Wont be surprised if it was facilitated by the ineffectual buffoon.

Imagine the filth coming out the nostrils of the idiot.

He is not a constitutional lawyer, he's a freaking senior advocate of thieves and terrorists.

Feel so unfortunate sharing same country with these swines honestly.

Why is it your hobby to use unprintable names against Igbos? Why trying in vain to shut any critical views or opposition to govt action. You'll spew hate diatribe against the whole Igbos just because one of them spoke his mind. And you forgot that it was also an Igbo man by name Dennis Aghanya that brought the allegation against the CJN in the first place. And I can't remember you calling all Igbos name for that purpose. That's really partisan of you.

If you're siding the government, that's fine to me, as far as you're doing it constructively and professionally. Don't lump the whole Igbo and start singing hate.

Can't Nigerians debate and have conversations without name calling. The big task to grow Nigeria has remained a failure bc we hate criticism.

And the fact that Nairaland moderators are powerless while hateful languages are used with reckless abandon in this platform worries me.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by mobi99(m): 6:38am On Apr 23, 2019
yes we are biggots, brainless and other tinz u call we igbos, but tell ur govt to let the biggots and brainless go, they wont ...my brother check all the northern states and some west then come down to east, u will see how poverty has ravage the north, coupled wit the high illiteracy eating u guys up there like a canker worm...u will then know we are far more better than u guys...I Rep my tribe IGBO
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2019
The lawyer is using this tactic to scare sitting governors to rally support .
It won't work

The way court injunctions were flying on behalf of Onnoghen ? If it were for the common good of the society or for a common man where miscarriage of justice occurred , I would be proud of them.

It looked like it was solidarity for the corrupt CJN.

Yes, Buhari and government did not handle the Gandollar case ethically.

The video was so clear, there was evidence and yet he wasn't arrested . No governor has been so stupid and greedy and caught on camera .

It's sad that tribalism had lost all shame and it's glaring that witch hunt is selective .

I pray we Youths get it right for our sakes because these Ancestors of ours are not in tune with the reality of the time we are in .
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by thinksense: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Apc or PDP he no matter. Any idiot that thief our morning he must b prosecuted. Stop d tribal war
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by gbula: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=77768237]Who awarded this brainless ipob pig SAN?[/

This is what happens when the world is left to decay.. if your grandfather didn’t force himself on your mom, this wouldn’t have happened.. now due to genetic failings and incest you are brain dead...
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by singa4real: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2019
The song "Which way Nigeria" comes to mind.
Re: Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers by Charly68: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Onnoghen knows the law ,sit at the bar ,interpret laws and yet flouted the laws he was chosen to defend and protect . He went down for his carelessness that others may learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana Speaks On Walter Onnoghen Prosecution, Tells FG To Withdraw Case / Buhari’s Return: Aso Villa Cabal Stages A Comeback, Sidelines Osinbajo / Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.