Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The height of corruption in Nigeria Police: NPF 6949C - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The height of corruption in Nigeria Police: NPF 6949C (431 Views)

I Witness The Highest Height Of Ingratitude Today From A Bike Man / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security / This Is The Height Of All Wickedness! Beware! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The height of corruption in Nigeria Police: NPF 6949C by Julbu(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
We often hear words like "police are your friends" "bail is free" and the likes.... Police are great but I must say without fear or favour that their excesses are just too much... If you bring out people to relate their experience with the police at a point or the other, u will be thrown off balance with the responses you will get from people...
I got my portion of the maltreatment from the Nigerian Police today... I was stopped by the police in front of the shoprite around cocoa dom, dugbe/okebola axis of ibadan today 22nd of April 2019 at around 4pm by one Officer Mohammed with their police van with number NPF 6949 C..I was asked to come down and open my boot.. Wetin you carry as usual and I disclosed all.. They were mainly books and he he was busy asking me whether I am a lecturer and I said yes... I ordered for my papers and I produced them but he claimed that the name on my vehicle papers do not tally with my name and I explained even with two more papers to serve as evidence.... But he refused bluntly saying that the names must tally....
Next, he said he was going to take me to their station and order my wife out of the vehicle with no sign of respect for women... Then, my wife refused to come down and he started talking rudely without any form of professional ethics and without respect to human dignity.. I also told my wife not to come down...
Now the shame of the Nigeria police... They continued with other vehicles with my papers ceased...Come and see how people were exploited along that road... I pity all vehicles that often plough that route.... What baffles me most is the fact that they now collect bank transfer from victims when u dont have enough cash on you.... I kept wondering that when will Nigeria get better?

Will Nigeria be great again? If people that are to promote law and order are the one with highest level of indiscipline and corruption, then there is need for Nigerian to rethink..... How I wish these ones and many other are brought to book and capital punishment melted out on them to serve as deterrent to others!

1 Like

Re: The height of corruption in Nigeria Police: NPF 6949C by Julbu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nigeria may only get better when we refuse to be complacent with the abnormal ways of doing things... May God help us
Re: The height of corruption in Nigeria Police: NPF 6949C by Julbu(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
I wish this could be given maximum publicity so that these Officers can be brought to book and serve as deterrent to other Nigeria Police Officers exploiting the Citizenry.....

#NPF
#stop exploiting Nigerians..
#Flush Nigerian Police Force

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Corpses Bath Water To Pastors For N500,000 Mortuary Worker- STORYLANDBL / Man’s Bizarre Confession After ‘killing His Five Children / You Can't Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Titus Fish - Nigerian Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.