Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (19454 Views)

Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos) / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Igboblog: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
By Wisdom Nwedene

Former governor of Abia State and Senator elect, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, was today hosted by his Excellency, Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion, the Esama of Benin kingdom with his lovely wife, Her Excellency Lady Cherry Igbindion in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Igbere TV had reported that Kalu was on Sunday, (yesterday) surprised with a birthday bash in South Africa by popular online news medium, Igbere TV, friends and aides.

In a birthday message to the eminent businessman who turned 59 on Sunday (today), the executive director of Igbere TV, Emeh James Anyalekwa described Kalu as a kind leader whose remarkable vision and exemplary should be emulated.

Igbere TV recalls that Kalu and his wife, Ifunanya, have been in South Africa since Thursday on a business trip.

More details soon…

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/617702/happening-now-orji-kalu-hosts-esama-benin-kingdom-south-africa-photos/

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kalu is everywhere and talking loudly everywhere he goes. He must learn from okorocha that Igbos in APC are to seen and not heard or even both. I fear a fate worse than okorocha's will befall him if he doesn't retrace his steps.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Igboblog: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by lordkush: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gandollar:
Kalu is everywhere and talking loudly everywhere he goes. He must learn from okorocha that Igbos in APC are to seen and not heard or even both. I fear a fate worse than okorocha's will befall him if he doesn't retrace his steps.
compared to okorocha. he is a far more experienced politician.

na 2023 he dey prepare for. he wants to cut a deal with northerners and shift tinubu and his foot men to one side. if he succeed fine. if he doesn't. goodluck.

But he's one man you should not trifle with . I know his first play is making sure he decides who the senate president will be. forget those things oshomole is saying. these 're the mafia politicians that influence stuffs,

if you observe very well east west north South they may not love him. but they don't hate him.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by garfield1: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
lordkush:

na 2023 he dey prepare for. he wants to cut a deal with northerners and shift tinubu and his foot men to one side. if he succeed fine. if he doesn't. goodluck.

But he's one man you should not trifle with . I know his first play is making sure he decides who the senate president will be. forget those things oshomole is saying. these 're the mafia politicians that influence stuffs,

if you observe very well east west north South they may not love him. but they don't hate him.
Kalu is the next president under apc in 2023.just watching,he is clearly preparing the foundation and doing the necessary national groundwork.i expect you to insult me sha

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by lordkush: 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
garfield1:

Kalu is the next president under apc in 2023.just watching,he is clearly preparing the foundation and doing the necessary national groundwork.i expect you to insult me sha
see ehn me and apc online wizards nor dey agree.

biko. dey go now b4 I mine your skull

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
lordkush:

Kalu may be an astute politician, but the political party he belongs to is a deadly cult that takes no prisoners.

Kalu been the crook he is could just be out to play the spoiler game for Tinubu's 2023 ambition. To me, that's dumb of him to avail himself for such a dirty job. The northerners are already battle ready to stop Tinubu and they can deliver on that without outside help.

Oshiomole and Tinubu will not sit idly by and watch him take over the cult they built. His corruption baggage will be re-stuffed and used to brutally sink him.

Kalu was enlisted to drum up support for APC in SE. Election has come and gone and he will be expected to mind the Senate seat gifted to him.
They will rubbish him beyond repair if he doesn't mind his business.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by garfield1: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
lordkush:
see ehn me and apc online wizards or dey agree.

biko. dey go now b4 I mine your skull
I thought we both agreed on kalu being the next president my atikulooted pal.that matchet will be your nemesis
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by lordkush: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gandollar:
Kalu may be an astute politician, but in the political party he belongs to is a deadly cult that takes no prisoners.

Oshiomole and Tinubu will not sit idly by and watch him take over the cult they built. His corruption baggage will be re-stuffed and used to brutally sink him.

Kalu was enlisted to drum up support for APC in SE. Election has come and gone and he will be expected to mind the Senate seat gifted to him.
and you think tinubu and oshomole control apc?

Hmm it goes deeper. kalu is a boss on his own. Leave that thing. if the northern cpc caccus is okay with him. then he will win

elrufai loves him more than tinubu
or was it not the same elrufai that prevented osinbajo from joining them in a meeting last time? politics is not a permanent thing.

the north knows Apc will never be a national party if the keep rotating power between them and omoluabis, even now that buhari won't be running again. they will try to dig other places. and kalu is someone that can put up a good fight

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
lordkush:
and you think tinubu and oshomole control apc?

Hmm it goes deeper. kalu is a boss on his own. Leave that thing. if the northern cpc caccus is okay with him. then he will win

elrufai loves him more than tinubu
or was it not the same elrufai that prevented osinbajo from joining them in a meeting last time? politics is not a permanent thing.

the north knows Apc will never be a national party if the keep rotating power between them and omoluabis, even now that buhari won't be running again. they will try to dig other places. and kalu is someone that can put up a good fight
Tinubu and oshiomole don't own APC of course, but the duo is blinded by their own ambitions and also enjoy strategic positions which readily equips them with deadly offensives grin against their internal enemies grin

See guy, kalu nor be soft meat o, but as far as APC is concerned, he's a come and chop politician grin

By the time Tinubu unleashes his media soldiers on him ehn...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by lordkush: 12:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
Tinubu and oshiomole don't own APC of course, but the duo is blinded by their own ambitions and also enjoy strategic positions which readily equips them with deadly offensives grin against their internal enemies grin

See guy, kalu nor be soft meat o, but as far as APC is concerned, he's a come and chop politician grin

lol. tinubu will run for cover, if kalu is chosen.

he has more dirt than any politician alive.
magu will raise bullion van tales ehgrin

politics eh. let's watch sha. tho I have no brief for the rascals in Apc sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
Kalu may be an astute politician, but the political party he belongs to is a deadly cult that takes no prisoners.

Kalu been the crook he is could just be out to play the spoiler game for Tinubu's 2023 ambition. To me, that's dumb of him to avail himself for such a dirty job. The northerners are already battle ready to stop Tinubu and they can deliver on that without outside help.

i don't like Kalu.... but even Obasanjo was unable to completely tame him..... that guy has something up his sleeves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:

kalu controls a certain percentage of the media in Nigeria, and both tinubu and kalu has skeletons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2019
nwadiuko1:
i don't like Kalu.... but even Obasanjo was unable to completely tame him..... that guy has something up his sleeves
Why don't you like kalu? This present day politicians in APC can do anything, I mean anything for power. Heck! These guys were out in cold for fuccking 16yrs and have just managed to lay their hands on power at the center. They will sacrifice their mothers to retain it if need be. Though APC will die a natural death by 2023, but they ain't going down without a fight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 12:38am On Apr 23, 2019
nwadiuko1:
kalu controls a certain percentage of the media in Nigeria, and both tinubu and kalu has skeletons
Tinubu's baggage is the biggest in Africa and that's why he's been careful with his ambition for 2023. He will like to be sure it won't totally consume him before he puts a sure foot forward and this is only what he's good at... marksmanship.

If the voices speaking from the north gets more audible, which definitely will, he will back down and die with his ambition.

But for kalu, a coman chop APC politician from SE with little or no political value to APC to avail himself to be used, somebody go wound. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Igboblog: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2019
Okay. Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2019
The great esama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2019
The woman in green is so pretty.
No homo angry

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by B1ak3: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2019
Benin men too like to dye their hair see even papa no get any single grey hair for head. He come even put path for the hair join. Guy man by force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by computer0810(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2019
The developers still believe dey can rule Nigeria...funny part is under APC....kalu that his reviving his sinking political career....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Favor99(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2019
Cool kiss
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2019
B1ak3:
Benin men too like to dye their hair see even papa no get any single grey hair for head. He come even put path for the hair join. Guy man by force
grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:

Okorocha's problem is that he is a buffoon and an imb*cile and always has been. I never knew who he was till the APC presidential primaries in 2015 and even by the way he carried himself and the reaction of the crowd it was clear he act like and is regarded as a court jester. It is only in a party like PDP that he can be taken seriously. Kalu, Ngige are ibos in APc and are heavyweights and taken seriously. You cant behave like a nincompoop and expect to get away with murder or to be given priviledges simply because you are ibo. how about he conducts himself like a man that can be taken seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
Tinubu's baggage is the biggest in Africa and that's why he's been careful with his ambition for 2023. He will like to be sure it won't totally consume him before he puts a sure foot forward and this is only what he's good at... marksmanship.

If the voices speaking from the north gets more audible, which definitely will, he will back down and die with his ambition.

But for kalu, a coman chop APC politician from SE with little or no political value to APC to avail himself to be used, somebody go wound. grin
Just look at the way you guys lay analysis on some people's political future, these two gentlemen haven't declared intention of running, why spy the future, moreover who knows who's going to be alive by then, one thing at a time, we're enthusiastically anticipating the next level and that for now should be our primary focus.

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Sitting looking

Easier than i use to know
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by DannyDarvay(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2019
The Esama of the Universe. Still looking fresh in his age.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
I just dey laugh as some political babies dey compare Kalu with Tinubu. The same Kalu that was remanded in the prison of political wilderness since 2007 and got resurrected by Tinubu and oshiomole for political reasons. Ibos can like to hype ordinary men, Kalu that couldn't even control Abia state after he left government.... Continue in your illusions....Kalu ko kanu ni cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by vioment: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Oga igbindion prefers or feels safer in sA than edo state. I no blame am sha, na just opportunity to port wey many nigerians no get, or for me, thank God say i no get sense for heaven before him send me come, because i fit no know when i fit ask whoever send me to nigeria or africa if dem dun dey mad.

Facts: Igbindion has done more for edo state and benin especially, than the current oba or his last two or more generations combined.

The highest story wey i hear of oba of benin be say, dem or some people been wan take am go exile, him cun dey para dey yarn say e no dey go any further. Something wey normal nigerians and other africans been dey do on a regular basis during slavery.

To me, igbindion is the real king or face of edo state if na merit matter. No disrespect to the oba, na just my observation on a fair ciew mode. My problem with nigerian so called kings (believe me dem many for brainwashing purposes), i never see any nigerian king ancestor that did anything tangible outside of oppress others of the same tribe or different african tribe; something important been also happen, most of their history no too align with time, as in e no dey collaborate with time; could it be that at some point, some ancestors been purge a king and its people to slavery and then take over, because for 1600s and 1700s even 1800s dem been no get recorded history except word of mouth from otinkpu people, and e no just dey convince me at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by bluecircle470: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
lordkush:

Epistle......
The north will never support southeast for presidency

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Jay Jay Okocha, Ex-nbc Boss, Others As Reform C’ttee Members / Court Refuses To Hear Binani’s Motion, Orders Her To Address Court On Jurisdicti / Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.