Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (19469 Views)

Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos) / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
Is he his father?
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Is04970: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
lordkush:
compared to okorocha. he is a far more experienced politician.

na 2023 he dey prepare for. he wants to cut a deal with northerners and shift tinubu and his foot men to one side. if he succeed fine. if he doesn't. goodluck.

But he's one man you should not trifle with . I know his first play is making sure he decides who the senate president will be. forget those things oshomole is saying. these 're the mafia politicians that influence stuffs,

if you observe very well east west north South they may not love him. but they don't hate him.
Keep masturbating.
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Just look at the way you guys lay analysis on some people's political future, these two gentlemen haven't declared intention of running, why spy the future, moreover who knows who's going to be alive by then, one thing at a time, we're enthusiastically anticipating the next level and that for now should be our primary focus.
You mean we guys are the ones analysing some people's political future? Not at all Oga. If you are resident in this country, you will know that politicians themselves are the ones who play politics in anticipation.

In Tinubu's case, insider info has it that he wanted to be buhari's vice in 2015 but for a Muslim/Muslim ticket baggage.

Prior to 2019 elections, he was on record as as saying if buhari wasn't running for reelection, that he would throw his hat in the ring.

As 2023 advances and buhari won't run, we expect Tinubu to join the race and by the assessment of his posturing and manipulations currently, it's all about 2023. As a politician, you don't start mobilization few days to election but well ahead of time.

We on NL are not his problem but the northern wing of APC who are bent on stopping him.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by garfield1: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2019
bluecircle470:

Epistle......
The north will never support southeast for presidency
They will in 2023
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2019
computer0810:
The developers still believe dey can rule Nigeria...funny part is under APC....kalu that his reviving his sinking political career....
Thank you. Isthatso, this your comrade here has a better understanding of Igbos in APC chances.
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by lordkush: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2019
bluecircle470:

Epistle......
The north will never support southeast for presidency
because the love yourubas abi ? grin
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
Thank you. Isthatso, this your comrade here has a better understanding of Igbos in APC chances.

Currently Ibo have made it almost impossible in the immediate future to be president, either under APC or PDP. Ibos understand trading but have no clue how to play politics. The pysche and mindset of the typical Ibo that gives then an edge in business is probably also what makes them poor political actors.
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
You mean we guys are the ones analysing some people's political future? Not at all Oga. If you are resident in this country, you will know that politicians themselves are the ones who play politics in anticipation.

In Tinubu's case, insider info has it that he wanted to be buhari's vice in 2015 but for a Muslim/Muslim ticket baggage.

Prior to 2019 elections, he was on record as as saying if buhari wasn't running for reelection, that he would throw his hat in the ring.

As 2023 advances and buhari won't run, we expect Tinubu to join the race and by the assessment of his posturing and manipulations currently, it's all about 2023. As a politician, you don't start mobilization few days to election but well ahead of time.

We on NL are not his problem but the northern wing of APC who are bent on stopping him.
I want to pick up certain points from your assertions and throw a few questions based on that.

Muslim Muslim ticket will eventually play out if tinubu shows up interest cos invariably he'll be picking a running mate from the Muslim north, what do you think about that?

How certain are you that the north is kicking against his ambition considering how much he supported the north and the role he played to fortify North's leadership for hopefully 8years?
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by gladisa7: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Igboblog:
By Wisdom Nwedene

Former governor of Abia State and Senator elect, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, was today hosted by his Excellency, Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion, the Esama of Benin kingdom with his lovely wife, Her Excellency Lady Cherry Igbindion in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Igbere TV had reported that Kalu was on Sunday, (yesterday) surprised with a birthday bash in South Africa by popular online news medium, Igbere TV, friends and aides.

In a birthday message to the eminent businessman who turned 59 on Sunday (today), the executive director of Igbere TV, Emeh James Anyalekwa described Kalu as a kind leader whose remarkable vision and exemplary should be emulated.

Igbere TV recalls that Kalu and his wife, Ifunanya, have been in South Africa since Thursday on a business trip.

More details soon…

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/617702/happening-now-orji-kalu-hosts-esama-benin-kingdom-south-africa-photos/

Abeg who know where Chief Igbinedion dey buy this him hair dye? Me I need am...
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Igboblog:
By Wisdom Nwedene

Former governor of Abia State and Senator elect, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, was today hosted by his Excellency, Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion, the Esama of Benin kingdom with his lovely wife, Her Excellency Lady Cherry Igbindion in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Igbere TV had reported that Kalu was on Sunday, (yesterday) surprised with a birthday bash in South Africa by popular online news medium, Igbere TV, friends and aides.

In a birthday message to the eminent businessman who turned 59 on Sunday (today), the executive director of Igbere TV, Emeh James Anyalekwa described Kalu as a kind leader whose remarkable vision and exemplary should be emulated.

Igbere TV recalls that Kalu and his wife, Ifunanya, have been in South Africa since Thursday on a business trip.

More details soon…

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/617702/happening-now-orji-kalu-hosts-esama-benin-kingdom-south-africa-photos/

Esama no longer relevant in Edo politics and traditional influences
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by MXrep: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Intrepid01:
I just dey laugh as some political babies dey compare Kalu with Tinubu. The same Kalu that was remanded in the prison of political wilderness since 2007 and got resurrected by Tinubu and oshiomole for political reasons. Ibos can like to hype ordinary men, Kalu that couldn't even control Abia state after he left government.... Continue in your illusions....Kalu ko kanu ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
I pity you. Buhari personally raised OUK to finish Tinubu during the ondo election brouhaha. Tinubu fled later returned and renewed his slavery fast. If he misbehaves again OUK will devour him. Peter obi could not control anambra after office but he devoured Wike. Igbos don't allow some one who is not in office to control anything but abuja politics is a different ball game

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
MXrep:

I pity you. Buhari personally raised OUK to finish Tinubu during the ondo election brouhaha. Tinubu fled later returned and renewed his slavery fast. If he misbehaves again OUK will devour him. Peter obi could not control anambra after office but he devoured Wike. Igbos don't allow some one who is not in office to control anything but abuja politics is a different ball game

Chief, stop typing your wishes as political arguments..what you have up there is a figment of your imagination. It is so funny how you people(Ibos) that despise APC tend to act like you know what is happening in APC more than the members itself.

Did you just say Peter Obi devoured Wike? ooh my God, I wish I could post a blow to your head right now. Wike that was begged to allow Peter Obi run as Atiku's mate... Just tell me one single fight that OUK has fought and one in all his political career, both locally and nationally. maybe when you are able to mention one i'll take you seriously. You are comparing a guy who couldn't win an election in his home state since he left govt until APC pitied him with a Guy who has tentacles spread far and wide the Country. Do you think those shouting Tinubu's name in Kano, Kaduna and even Bauch during the election weren't seeing his influence before shouting? OUK was and isn't even a factor in his constituency in Abia. I know you would like to have someone of Tinubu's political stature in the East but unfortunately there is none. You guys still have a lot to learn about the political dynamics of Nigeria ( even your politicians have come out to state that).

OUK is a nobody and he knows. the reason why you see him buying titles across the country to revive his dead political career. If Buhari's cabal wants to fight Tinubu, they know too well OUK is too small and irrelevant to fulfill that purpose. Not even anyone from SouthEast.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OUK would devour Tinubu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this is the joke of the week aswear!!!...the boy that couldn't devour ordinary Theordore Orji cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga stop dreaming and come back to planet earth and learn.
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by MXrep: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
isthatso:

Currently Ibo have made it almost impossible in the immediate future to be president, either under APC or PDP. Ibos understand trading but have no clue how to play politics. The pysche and mindset of the typical Ibo that gives then an edge in business is probably also what makes them poor political actors.
The ever changing naratives. Before now it was that igbos can't play opposition
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by MXrep: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Intrepid01:

Chief, stop typing your wishes as political arguments..what you have up there is a figment of your imagination. It is so funny how you people(Ibos) that despise APC tend to act like you know what is happening in APC more than the members itself.

Did you just say Peter Obi devoured Wike? ooh my God, I wish I could post a blow to your head right now. Wike that was begged to allow Peter Obi run as Atiku's mate... Just tell me one single fight that OUK has fought and one in all his political career, both locally and nationally. maybe when you are able to mention one i'll take you seriously. You are comparing a guy who couldn't win an election in his home state since he left govt until APC pitied him with a Guy who has tentacles spread far and wide the Country. Do you think those shouting Tinubu's name in Kano, Kaduna and even Bauch during the election weren't seeing his influence before shouting? OUK was and isn't even a factor in his constituency in Abia. I know you would like to have someone of Tinubu's political stature in the East but unfortunately there is none. You guys still have a lot to learn about the political dynamics of Nigeria ( even your politicians have come out to state that).

OUK is a nobody and he knows. the reason why you see him buying titles across the country to revive his dead political career. If Buhari's cabal wants to fight Tinubu, they know too well OUK is too small and irrelevant to fulfill that purpose. Not even anyone from SouthEast.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OUK would devour Tinubu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this is the joke of the week aswear!!!...the boy that couldn't devour ordinary Theordore Orji cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga stop dreaming and come back to planet earth and learn.
You talk too much. Tinubu that was devoured by ekweremadu in the last NASS? Lol
Now consider this
Buhari's efcc resurrected ouk's case and buried it immediately after his defection
Buhari personally turbaned ouk in katsina
Buhari's inec declared ouk winner in an election that is inconclusive at best.
See, Igbos can never wish to have someone like Tinubu. An overrated local champion. Talking about international link, it seems you don't know ouk very well and about popularity in the north, I laugh at your ignorance, you are talking about man that was made in Maiduguri. Awolowo was a god of yorubas yet a neophyte like ekwueme buried his ambition.
On begging wike, I laugh at you. Why didn't wike refuse the "begging" if he thinks he stood any chance
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
MXrep:

The ever changing naratives. Before now it was that igbos can't play opposition
it's all the same thing if you think about it. it's the same character trait manifesting itself in different ways, Individuallly it's largely a positive trait as it drives them to succeed but when it comes to interacting with others (which is what politics is all about) it is largely negative.
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by MXrep: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
isthatso:

it's all the same thing if you think about it. it's the same character trait manifesting itself in different ways, Individuallly it's largely a positive trait as it drives them to succeed but when it comes to interacting with others (which is what politics is all about) it is largely negative.
Yorubas have been in opposition since independence even under obasanjo regime. Many learned people have written about how bad yorubas are in national politics due to narrow minded intetest eg Sanusi and Paul unongo. Their only hope now is clinging on buhari tyrannical tendencies than seeking support of others especially other souutherners. Their hope is that the centre should be anti igbo so they can keep pushing their local champions as political gurus. But they forgot 1979. When buhari is out, yorubas will be politically hopeless. Let them continue inventing nrw narratives to suit themselves

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by MxreR: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Does that explain why Enugu capital is a village? Lol

MXrep:

Yorubas have been in opposition since independence even under obasanjo regime. Many learned people have written about how bad yorubas are in national politics due to narrow minded intetest eg Sanusi and Paul unongo. Their only hope now is clinging on buhari tyrannical tendencies than seeking support of others especially other souutherners. Their hope is that the centre should be anti igbo so they can keep pushing their local champions as political gurus. But they forgot 1979. When buhari is out, yorubas will be politically hopeless. Let them continue inventing nrw narratives to suit themselves

Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
MXrep:

Dont be annoyed, but in 59 years of existence, Ibos are the only one of the 3 major tribes that has never been executive head of state (Zik was a ceremonial president)......why? Bad as we are at playing politics, Yoruba has been head of state/president for 13 of the last 59 years and off the top of my head, at least 6 yoruba men have been vice president/ military vice presidents

How and why did GEJ become president before an Ibo?

let me give you some more stats to ponder:

Every Ibo man who has occupied the no1 or 2 spot has been unceremonially removed from office, are you aware?

Zik, Ironsi (6 months) Ekwueme (4 years) , Ukiwe (1 year 2 months)

No ibo has EVER been voted president in 59 years, 2 yorubas have been voted into the office of president on 3 occasions (ofcourse Abiola did not take office) On all 3 occasions, the North voted overwhelmingly for the yoruba candidate Northern votes.

A yoruba man has been vice president for 20 of the last 59 years and president/head of state for 13. In total there has been a yoruba man "in executive power" for 33 of the last 59 years compared to 5 years 8 months for the Ibos

Yoruba is the only geopolitical zone that produced 2 candidates from the same zone as the only or leading contenders in an election.

The SS (jonathan, Aikhomu and Aigbe) have spent more time in aso rock or dodan baracks as executive president or VP (16 years) than all the the Ibos tenures combined (5 years 8 months).

You can quote Unongo and Sanusi, these are opinions, I could easily quote Sardauna as a retort. There is no point in arguing who is right or wrong, we'll be going in circles as these are all opinions and subjective, much of it propaganda with agendas. When Ibos abuse us yorubas i respond by saying why do then choose to leave your areas to live among us? You see, I prefer to deal in evidential facts !! Talk is cheap, what people actually do is more important than what they say.

The facts and stats (which is a reflection of what people actually do) speaks for themselves.

Every geopolitical zone in this country has produced an executive president except the Ibos. So again I ask, if you are so good at politics or get on so well with others, why is this so? why is it you are the only geopolitical zone without an elected president, why is it even minorities have ascended to the no 1 and 2 positions more times than you?
Re: Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
MXrep:

You talk too much. Tinubu that was devoured by ekweremadu in the last NASS? Lol
Now consider this
Buhari's efcc resurrected ouk's case and buried it immediately after his defection
Buhari personally turbaned ouk in katsina
Buhari's inec declared ouk winner in an election that is inconclusive at best.
See, Igbos can never wish to have someone like Tinubu. An overrated local champion. Talking about international link, it seems you don't know ouk very well and about popularity in the north, I laugh at your ignorance, you are talking about man that was made in Maiduguri. Awolowo was a god of yorubas yet a neophyte like ekwueme buried his ambition.
On begging wike, I laugh at you. Why didn't wike refuse the "begging" if he thinks he stood any chance

ooh sorry I've bn busy, when you get back to planet earth come back to have a discussion with me...

Tell me one political move that your OUK has made in the last 10yrs...

You're also a liar , so I wont engage you again, for you to say it was ekweremadu that defeated Tinubu at the NASS. I've said it b4 you're only typing your wishes here...

As for the Awolowo Ekwueme rubbish you typed, go and ask your elders how Awolowo buried Azikiwes ambition in 1959....

the truth is your tribe is a failure in the scheme of Nigerian politics and you know it....just wait , you'll fail again in 2023 as usual...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. / Close Revenue Accounts With Banks – FG Orders Mdas / BREAKING: Finally, Senate Passes 2018 Budget Of N9.12tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.