Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) (38092 Views)

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! / Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Freshbaba95(m): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sydney17:
I can only see swimming pool and some malnurished kids playing around! how is this a tourist attraction sir? which tourist will fly to Nigeria and board a bus to Ekiti state just to go swim? grin grin

Even when fayemi was there, the place wasn't functioning properly, no adult wants to go there. Only kids who want to see the warm and cold water
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Omo9ja147(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Samanza89:
Must everything be political? We are our own problem in this country, so you can't make a point without sounding naive and senseless.

I served in Ekiti state and during my sojourn I visited Ikogosi in 2016 which was still effective as at then.

thank you bros
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by olagbola45(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Samanza89:
Must everything be political? We are our own problem in this country, so you can't make a point without sounding naive and senseless.

I served in Ekiti state and during my sojourn I visited Ikogosi in 2016 which was still effective as at then.

It a lie...
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Omo9ja147(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
4601CE:

When will you Igbo people face the fact that Jonathan lost fair and square in 2015?
Nawa o .
The headline clearly states “Ekiti State Government ”
But your brain has been programmed to mention Buhari everytime .
This is becoming something else o .
who tell u say na igbo em be...
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
So swimming pool is now a warm spring? Trying hard to score cheap political points bt ended up with poor reporting. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Skhibanj1015(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bros, the fact that you grew up in Ado-Ekiti does not give you an insight on how the state is being piloted. Fayemi puts in place a sound partnership with UAC and some others. Monies were duly remitted and not just that, job was created for many people(Gossy water gets as far as abuja) and also the economy of Ikogosi was so good because of the patronage. I had my Secondary and tertiary education in Ekiti State.

Note:There are lots of people from Ekiti who knows better than you but wont talk. Don't sound as if you Know more.

Freshbaba95:
Before people start to insult fayose, ask your self, when fayemi was in power, was he remitting ikogosi revenue to the state account?
During fayemi's previous tenure, he did gave out ikogosi to a private investor, and the money made was never accounted in the state's account.
I grew up in ado ekiti, and I know a lot about there, than most of you on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
4601CE:

When will you Igbo people face the fact that Jonathan lost fair and square in 2015?
Nawa o .
The headline clearly states “Ekiti State Government ”
But your brain has been programmed to mention Buhari everytime .
This is becoming something else o .
No enter market o

And Jonathan remains the only president since 1999 to give us free and fair enough elections. He will be respected for that if nothing else. Even saint Buhari rigged his own terribly and shamelessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by oduademon: 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
The person handling the Twitter handle should be fired!

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Skhibanj1015(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
The warm spring water was chanelled into the pool. It is a nice experience if you wish.

jaxxy:
So swimming pool is now a warm spring? Trying hard to score cheap political points bt ended up with poor reporting. Lol
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Skhibanj1015:

The warm spring water was chanelled into the pool. It is a nice experience if you wish.

How do u know?? Atleast show is the spring itself and if possible the channel.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Skhibanj1015(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
You are a lair.

quote author=Samanza89 post=77773287]Must everything be political? We are our own problem in this country, so you can't make a point without sounding naive and senseless.

[/quote]
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Skhibanj1015(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
IT is my state and I have been there over 30 times. Had my birthday there once too.

jaxxy:

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Dis is Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort,A world class Tourist centre

That's not World Class biko.

Majority believes our Government knows what to do to raise our developments as a Nation but they are refusing to do it, I believe different, I believe our Government knows what to do to raise our developments as a Nation but they don't know how to do it.

The PDP wasted 16 years of leadership without fundamental achievements, the APC misused 3+ years of leadership without tangible results of its campaign promises.

Our current crop of leaders knows what to do but simply have no idea how, they've been giving their best according to their knowledge and abilities, with little or no results to show.

Provided we have insightful Leaders, Leaders with visions, proactive Leaders, tourism in Ekiti State alone will be generating billions of Naira quarterly. It will be in the top attraction lists of tourist centres in the world.

Dubai have deserts, Kenya have forests.

Nigeria have deserts and forests.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Oblang(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
jaxxy:

Yea thats it. The warm water was channel into the pool.
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Is04970: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Samanza89:

The resort was a shadow of itself in 2016 bruv. The problem we have in this country is people like you pokenosing to what you have little or no knowledge about.
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Freshbaba95:
Before people start to insult fayose, ask your self, when fayemi was in power, was he remitting ikogosi revenue to the state account?
During fayemi's previous tenure, he did gave out ikogosi to a private investor, and the money made was never accounted in the state's account.
I grew up in ado ekiti, and I know a lot about there, than most of you on nairaland.

Clap for your ancestors
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/9236829_useurbrian_gifb1b80dc8c704140a82b915f80cba98e0
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by essenceplus: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2019
OK.
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by ibietela2(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Samanza89:

Maybe fayose was not the governor then grin
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by hushpapi(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Awaiting more achievements in Nigeria either it’s done by apc or pdp let everyone enjoy the country success. Let apc be happy for pdp and pdp too appreciate apc for any achievement brought to the table after all we are all Nigerians
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by jrusky(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Sorry im.not see anything here than a swimming pool with underfed kids. Where is the world class here and pls who is that tourist coming to ekiti for tourism? Beside fulani herdsmen are in ekiti bush with their vampire brother in blood sucking partner called bandits.

Sorry this is nothing than a mere political showcase.
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by chudez0147(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Nathdoug201:
abeg quite your mouth I nor be Igbo...before you quote full ground
Beside I'm just here to catch fun..
Over sabi
Don't mind the stop cow!! She dey always see Igbo for her dreams!! ... Anuofia
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by varmint: 12:34am On Apr 23, 2019
Samanza89:

What you saw in 2015 was the work of Fayemi, here is Fayose's work

https://www.nairaland.com/3978833/photos-ikogosi-warm-spring-major

Absolutely nothing political about my comment
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Realwvn(m): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2019
OP you are a disgrace, Ikogosi was never closed, I was there two weeks ago and these kids only came for Easter and if you think Ikogosi is in anyway what a sensible governor should list as one of his achievements then you deserve to be miserable
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by akigbemaru: 12:39am On Apr 23, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Dis is Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort,A world class Tourist centre Located in Ikogosi Ekiti.
@GovAyoFayose meet it functionin wen he bcame Gov in 2014,He left it dead till he disgracegully left office in 2018
HE @kfayemi has ressurects Ikogosi as picnickers stormed 2catch Easter fun https:///7lRAzUnnyp

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by FhukaFhuka: 12:42am On Apr 23, 2019
grin

Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Chumaskyx(m): 1:49am On Apr 23, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I must commend fayemi for this am not his fan....am a fan of good government...for the past four years fayose was on power ikogosi warm spring was a shadow of itself...the place was shut down completely... sometimes I wonder how this useless governors think...the only place that attracts tourists to your state...he can't even maintain it.. later they will be claiming governor of the people
....all this nonsense yet you did not blame the management board for runing down a profit making venture like this, you can also blame Fayose for all the beer palours that closed down during his tenure
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by Lexusgs430: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Fayose was only keen on stomach infrastructure............ He is probably in sifia pains now.........

This type of governors we have in Nigeria........ The worse of us, ruling the best of us.........
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by undisputedgbola(m): 2:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Samanza89:

I still went there during my service year (mid 2018)! People can just make/create unnecessary fuss!
Re: Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) by BrokenCock: 2:10am On Apr 23, 2019
directonpc:
Good news though the place isn't looking special.

Extra
Abeg helep me checkout this fine app wer fit help you all Naira banks code anytime without internet. see the link wer you fit take download am below:
from Google play.
Download link: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking
if the app works offline then it's good , if it doesn't then I'd rather use Google

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware / Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures / Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.