Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) (31703 Views)

The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by velocity25(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:

Christians will still hate Hindu and Buddha worshippers
how?from Europe to Asia from Africa to America, mohammediens(moslems) are killing their neighbours
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
A world with out Islam doesn't guarantee peace
let assume we have a world of Christians,peace isn't guarantee cos xtians aren't one and we rarely classify ourselves as one for example a deeper life member won't want to be associated with a celestial member cause they(deeper) believe their mode of worship is d best and celestial mode of worship is idolatry related.
Therefore a world of Christian will be lyk the relationship BTW Russia and America (cold war world)
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by dapadawee: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
zeromeridian:
God will punish the generation Religion that support Terror. Any Religion that preach violence in this world would suffer along with people that sympathize with them.

Woe unto the religion and l guess you know the religion that l am talking about.
are u scared of calling Moslem terrorist
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by adisababa1234: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2019
THEY KEEP TELLING US NOT ALL MUSLIM ARE TERRORIST BUT ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIM.THERE IS DEFINITELY PROBLEM WITH ISLAMIC RELIGION.

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by NwaliE01: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2019
The problem started with Sarah who suggested her maid to Abraham to bear him a child and next is Abraham who could not control his joy stick for bringing Ishmael to this world. Today, they have both left us with our problems. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by cardoctor(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2019
They made it to heaven anyway. God punish devil.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by cryptochain: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
Another survey by crypto money organization cryptochain Circle demonstrated that 25 percent of twenty to thirty year olds said they are keen on obtaining computerized monetary forms throughout the following a year, which separates them from different ages by in excess of 10 percent.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by dermmy(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Arthurity1:
The people on this thread blaming Islam are just plain stupid! It's this same stupidity these terrorist use to justify their acts. The problem is not Islam, but the people who go to the extreme with it because of false teachings. Respect other people's religion and the world will be at peace.

Una no respect una sef at all, una won make ppl respect you. Bullcrap
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Dareal90s(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Olasunkanmiboss:
let assume we have a world of Christians,peace isn't guarantee cos xtians aren't one and we rarely classify ourselves as one for example a deeper life member won't want to be associated with a celestial member cause they(deeper) believe their mode of worship is d best and celestial mode of worship is idolatry related.
Therefore a world of Christian will be lyk the relationship BTW Russia and America (cold war world)
Trash, have u heard Christians killing each other or killing other religion members, nd who tells u Christians are not one? Be fooling urself upandan. Then Muslims too ain't one coz we av d teblique nd so on, their doctrine is also different.

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Olasunkanmiboss:

Russia America relationship , better than Saudi ND Iran , Iraq and Iran

3 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by dermmy(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Nashirushekoni:

Animal ,how many mosque they have bomb in your nothern part of nigeria?you didnt say anything on newzealand attack
Forget religion let say no to terrorist or fanatic.

Islam the religion that slams everything good.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nebuchadnezar: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
janettee:
[/b]

Oh please cut the crap!.

I don't know if your post is meant to mourn the victims or whine about another religion.
[/s]
yes it's both
a religion that authorizes its members to kill another man is never a religion but a terrorist organisation
so if your religion does these atrocities in the name of their useless dead god and one dead blood sucking pedophile I'm sorry bro you're just a potential terrorist and I'll advice you to repent

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by thebiggestgists(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

Exactly you spoke my mind on this
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by LadyHeaven(f): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:
this is good . I like this!
Christians said all sort of things about that dude that attacked two mosques and killed countless muslim worshippers in New Zealand. except call him a christian terrorist of course!!
But now that the attackers of the srilanka tourists and those celebrating easter festival have not even been ascertained yet. ya'll calling out Muslims!!!
such an irony! LMFAO

This is good? You like this? Haaaaaa, this comment have pain me reach bone, kia, Oga you are evil, may you receive this 'good' pain which you love in a thousand and 1 folds, AMEN, i never ever enter into any religious or tribal clash on NL but this i wont turn a blind eye, you are a NASTY person whoever you are...

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

That how a world full of Muslim will be lyk
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by mywells: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2019
world without Islam would be a peaceful world.

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2019
We need to out grow religion, and separation. Why can't we just show love to each other.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by janettee(f): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
yes it's both
a religion that authorizes its members to kill another man is never a religion but a terrorist organisation
so if your religion does these atrocities in the name of their useless dead god and one dead blood sucking pedophile I'm sorry bro you're just a potential terrorist and I'll advice you to repent

I'm an atheist and you are making no damn sense mister. Religious extremists didn't start today to kill people. Don't sit there and act like there are no Christian extremists. If something like this happens tomorrow, you will still type the same jargon and the cycle continues.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Olasunkanmiboss:

Even though we are not one, have you ever seen christians bombing, beheading fellow christians?? Highest we do is condemn ourselves that's all, have you ever seen Deeper life menbers kill Celestial worshippers cos of their ways? The world may not be peaceful without islam yeah, but bombings and killings will never be because of religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by showafrica(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Jadax:
Imagine planet earth without Islam.....
Rip

Could have been a smooth ride..
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Chumek001: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2019
This is disheartening... May their soul rest in peace... Amen
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2019
NwaliE01:
The problem started with Sarah who suggested her maid to Abraham to bear him a child and next is Abraham who could not control his joy stick for bringing Ishmael to this world. Today, they have both left us with our problems. embarassed

Lmao, you are funny, it's the truth though.

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2019
The idiots on this thread is the reason why there'll be in peace in world... The world without ALL religions would give us peace cool
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Deprofessional(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Islam is everywhere and anywhere a terrorist religion.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nebuchadnezar: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
janettee:

I'm an atheist and you are making no damn sense mister. Religious extremists didn't start today to kill people. Don't sit there and act like there are no Christian extremists. If something like this happens tomorrow, you will still type the same jargon and the cycle continues.

[/s]
you're talking Nonsense and you know it

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by popsyleo1: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
I love and stayed in this country for years. I would have married in the country. This country needs help now. The Christians and Buddhists are peaceful and do things in common. There is so much love among them. But Islamic extremists why?
The perpetrators shall never find peace and to the dead by your souls rest in the Lord. Always pray for this country. God will give them the fortitude to bear the loss in Jesus Christ Mighty Name, Amen.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Banter1(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
May Their Gentle Souls Rest In Perfect Peace Amen.

May The Almighty God Touches The hearts of those Islamic Militants To Have A Change Of Heart And Accept Jesus Christ Amen.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Deprofessional(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
I have never seen a god as moribund as Moslem allah.

A god That cannot fight for himself.

The Christian God, Jehovah remains a living God and the greatest of all.

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nebuchadnezar: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

My brother let's us mind the pusssy we drill. One mistake from father Abraham.

Life is a seed.
sad but truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Chinny024(f): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2019
That's why I and my entire family members can NEVER associate with anything Islam...They should be given their own world if possible...
Nigeria is dying
America is crying
Iraq and Iran are battling
The entire human populace is suffocating...
A religion of peace indeed...
May their soul rest peacefully..Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mali Coup: President Bah Nda, PM, Defence Minister Detained By Mutinous Soldiers / Yemi Mobolade Elected As First Black Mayor In US Municipal Government (Photo) / Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.