Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) (31729 Views)

The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Deprofessional(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Any country Moslems step their filthy feet never remains the same.

It is always tale of woes, bitterness, terror and death.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by daroz(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
The coming of Islam is the worst thing that have ever happened to man-kind . It’s a religious cult group straight from the pit of hell.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Npfn: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2019
To all who kill for Allah they shall die an so mote it be

the 10th crusade is coming!!
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Even though we are not one, have you ever seen christians bombing, beheading fellow christians?? Highest we do is condemn ourselves that's all, have you ever seen Deeper life menbers kill Celestial worshippers cos of their ways? The world may not be peaceful without islam yeah, but bombings and killings will never be because of religion.

That why I said cold war
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by OneKinGuy(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by SamOyovwi: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2019
This earth will be better
Jadax:
Imagine planet earth without Islam.....
Rip
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by SamOyovwi: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Jadax:
Rip
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by prophetic69(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Jadax:
Rip

May your soul never knw peace,,,,foooool

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by IronPants: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:
this is good . I like this!
Christians said all sort of things about that dude that attacked two mosques and killed countless muslim worshippers in New Zealand. except call him a christian terrorist of course!!
But now that the attackers of the srilanka tourists and those celebrating easter festival have not even been ascertained yet. ya'll calling out Muslims!!!
such an irony! LMFAO

Chief, Islamic extremists have owned up to the attack. They are claiming it is a retaliation to the NZ mosque incident.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by janettee(f): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
you're talking Nonsense and you know it

You are the one talking nonsense. When Muslims die of terrorist attacks, I won't see you Christians saying anything. But Christians die and all of a sudden these terrorists are targeting you. Metchwwww.

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nebuchadnezar: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
janettee:

You are the one talking nonsense. When Muslims die of terrorist attacks, I won't see you Christians saying anything. But Christians die and all of a sudden these terrorists are targeting you. Metchwwww.
[/s]
you're nothing but a potential terrorist
you're not an atheist
stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by janettee(f): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
you're nothing but a potential terrorist
you're not an atheist
stop talking trash

Haha lol. I'm a potential terrorist because I stated the obvious??. Nairaland never ceases to amaze me grin grin.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by godliman: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Arthurity1:
The people on this thread blaming Islam are just plain stupid! It's this same stupidity these terrorist use to justify their acts. The problem is not Islam, but the people who go to the extreme with it because of false teachings. Respect other people's religion and the world will be at peace.
You have the audacity to call ppl stupid, you re pathetic. The terrorist are not extremist, the are the true Muslims who practiced what your prophet preached. All those verses where he ordered you guys to behead those who do share your beliefs do you have another interpretation for them?
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nebuchadnezar: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
janettee:

Haha lol. I'm a potential terrorist because I stated the obvious??. Nairaland never ceases to amaze me grin grin.

[/s]
trash
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by lottomkyes200: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2019
The world would have been peaceful if not for that idiot Mohammed and his Islam

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2019
sad
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by valkingsley(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2019
The problem isn't religion, religion is just the tool. With religion, it is easy to manipulate believers. Those overseeing these attacks capitalize on religion to manipulate the believers who believe they are doing God's/Allah's work.
The only problem with the religion of Islam is that it has a lot of grey areas with can be twisted to manipulate the faithful fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Tosin4luv(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2019
God help us
Imagine this innocent children cut off from the brighter future.
My heart bleed.
Nebuchadnezar:
a world without terror it'll be

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by ClitRaider: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:
this is good . I like this!
Christians said all sort of things about that dude that attacked two mosques and killed countless muslim worshippers in New Zealand. except call him a christian terrorist of course!!
But now that the attackers of the srilanka tourists and those celebrating easter festival have not even been ascertained yet. ya'll calling out Muslims!!!
such an irony! LMFAO
It's all in the news bro..
islam mofo moslems did it.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
grant them eternal rest oh Lord

to whom it may concern
the world peace is been threatened by those that feels that it's cool to fight for their dead god
those that feels that it's cool to killing sweet innocent children for their god
those that find it hard to embrace peace and harmony because one dirty dead pedophile commanded them to terrorize

before you talk Nonsense remember i didn't mention any religion but if you feel that your religion is guilty
let your heart be your judge
May they RIP.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by enemyofprogress: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
God punish Mohammed and all his mother fokn followers

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
may their soul RIP. who noticed sri lankans are black people..they are black-asains and share the same religion with us...Some of our ancestors are not even in Nigeria...
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Arthurity1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
godliman:
You have the audacity to call ppl stupid, you re pathetic. The terrorist are not extremist, the are the true Muslims who practiced what your prophet preached. All those verses where he ordered you guys to behead those who do share your beliefs do you have another interpretation for them?
Aghh! You sorry fool! I am catholic.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by shamsin6300(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jadax:
Rip

So those dat do shootout while Muslims re praying are not xtians or what?

Google is your frined,,,,,, you can ask for the meaning of JIHAD,,,,,,, u think jihad is abt killing or wat? All those people performing such act are not a true Muslims,,,,,, for itx a great sin to even shed blood not to talk of taking one's life.

Keep shut if u av nothing so said
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by bishopsele84: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
The moslem prophet Mohammed is just dumb and stupid.Hes a coward and a fool,why cant he fight for himself?islam is a religion of piss and shit.Argue with your forefathers i care less

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by barinedan(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
This mohamed of a guy must have been among the angels thrown from heaven

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by HBB1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
shamsin6300:

Google is your frined,,,,,, you can ask for the meaning of JIHAD,,,,,,, u think jihad is abt killing or wat? All those people performing such act are not a true Muslims,,,,,, for itx a great sin to even shed blood not to talk of taking one's life.

How about all the blood Mohammed shed?!
How about the many verses in the Quran that ask the that the unbelievers be killed, or don't you read your Quran?
The terrorists are the true Moslems, you my friend are a 'fake' Moslem

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by sholly28(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rest In perfect peace
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by HBB1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
shamsin6300:

I don't need to Google, I only need to watch how Moslems act. That's the book I need to read. No one can claim Buddhism is violent, because it's tenents are not and the faithfuls don't act such.
It's just akin to claiming that Nigerians are not corrupt, because some Nigerians are not! We are 'fantastically' corrupt ( everywhere we go like MTN) and it's foolhardiness arguing it.
About Islam-- Islam is a very violent religion! Not violent, extremely violent!
Just take a look at everywhere in the world where Islam has a stronghold, there is bitterness, repression, strife and unrest.
It should be the other way round if a Million or Billion 'peaceful' religion adherents live in a place.
That's all the Google I need.
I question everything even my faith or lack of it. You should too, get your head out of the sand

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
LadyHeaven:

This is good? You like this? Haaaaaa, this comment have pain me reach bone, kia, Oga you are evil, may you receive this 'good' pain which you love in a thousand and 1 folds, AMEN, i never ever enter into any religious or tribal clash on NL but this i wont turn a blind eye, you are a NASTY person whoever you are...
You're decieving yourself .
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by rapid101(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wen I say Islam is a problem on earth pple ll attack me
How can u kill children all in d name of fighting for one useless god de don't know
It so pathetic

God ve mercy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mali Coup: President Bah Nda, PM, Defence Minister Detained By Mutinous Soldiers / Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) / Yemi Mobolade Elected As First Black Mayor In US Municipal Government (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.