Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) (31749 Views)

The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
dapadawee:

I no say your mother regret the day she gave birth to u because it is obvious you are a failure and a pain to your family that is why your father don't call u anytime they are in need of financial moral help. your father once asked your mother who your real father is and your mother have gone several times to the hospital you were born to ask the matron if she was sure she didn't make a swap mistake because all she ever do is cry
Is that all? grin grin
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

This is what Islam does to your soul , u become an animal

Islam will one day get what they are looking for

It's happened in Iberia , the 10th crusade is coming

Deus vult!!
Is that all you have to say? grin grin cheesy
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Musisco01(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think you are too lopsided on this issue because if you think of several attacks in the world for over 200 years ago like the bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and millions of Native Americans and Africa inclusive and even of the recent that happened in New Zealand of a situation whereby a white extremist open fire on the Muslims in a Mosque in New Zealand just to justify his course of saying that they are illegal occupiers of his country in which he lives and of which he isn't a legal citizen. over 50 Muslims died on that, And over 40 Muslims injured Fatally, none of you Christians complained about it or even condemn the act but you guys were mute as if nothing had happened so can you see who you are as a Christian but you paint the Muslims as black just for the extremism of 0 .00 1% of the Muslims around the globe so please think well before you type rubbish next time cool

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by KarlWhyte(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
I am not support of the killings but where were u all hypocrites insulting Islam when they killed Muslims worshipping in a mosque in New Zealand? angry
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by KarlWhyte(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Musisco01:
I think you are too lopsided on this issue because if you think of several attacks in the world for over 200 years ago like the bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and millions of Native Americans and Africa inclusive and even of the recent that happened in New Zealand of a situation whereby a white extremist open fire on the Muslims in a Mosque in New Zealand just to justify his course of saying that they are illegal occupiers of his country in which he lives and of which he isn't a legal citizen. over 50 Muslims died on that, And over 40 Muslims injured Fatally, none of you Christians complained about it or even condemn the act but you guys were mute as if nothing had happened so can you see who you are as a Christian but you paint the Muslims as black just for the extremism of 0 .00 1% of the Muslims around the globe so please think well before you type rubbish next time cool

My brother are u suprised, when a Christian commits a crime they will keep mute but if some unguided souls commits a crime under d name. Of Islam... They(especially from d eastern region) will use it as an avenue to insults Muslims...i dont blame them, they dont like anything dt has to do with Islam, i can now understand their deep hatred for buhari, d north and Muslims in Western Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by shamsin6300(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
HBB1:

I don't need to Google, I only need to watch how Moslems act. That's the book I need to read. No one can claim Buddhism is violent, because it's tenents are not and the faithfuls don't act such.
It's just akin to claiming that Nigerians are not corrupt, because some Nigerians are not! We are 'fantastically' corrupt ( everywhere we go like MTN) and it's foolhardiness arguing it.
About Islam-- Islam is a very violent religion! Not violent, extremely violent!
Just take a look at everywhere in the world where Islam has a stronghold, there is bitterness, repression, strife and unrest.
It should be the other way round if a Million or Billion 'peaceful' religion adherents live in a place.
That's all the Google I need.
I question everything even my faith or lack of it. You should too, get your head out of the sand

Bruh! Follow the teaching or beta still do research urslf...... Dnt bliv on wat people act,,,,,,,, we all are different. The same way both U & I bliv dat we can't kill a fellow human is nt de same thing applicable 2 those with evil mind....... Tnkx
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by shamsin6300(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
HBB1:

How about all the blood Mohammed shed?!
How about the many verses in the Quran that ask the that the unbelievers be killed, or don't you read your Quran?
The terrorists are the true Moslems, you my friend are a 'fake' Moslem

Bruh! Follow the teaching or beta still do research urslf...... Dnt bliv on wat people act,,,,,,,, we all are different. The same way both U & I bliv dat we can't kill a fellow human is nt de same thing applicable 2 those with evil mind....... Tnkx
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by HBB1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Musisco01:

You mistake this as a Christian versus Muslim war! It's not. You have quoted wars that were about politics and land-grabbing, which is not the discuss here.
Mind you America which is so often despised is not a Christian state, it's a secular state, so is New Zealand.
Question is what happened after the New Zealand attack?
He was promptly arrested and will face the full course of justice, but does this happen in the middle East after a terrorist attack?
Are the terrorists not celebrated like heroes.
If you think 0.001% of Muslims are violent, means you don't know the number of Muslims in Northern Nigeria that will kill people because of a beauty pageant or a cartoon. Or those in the Middle east that kill people of other religions in their quest for 100% Islamic nations and fresh virgin thighs.
The West you try to vilify has a healthy population of Muslims-- London has a Muslim Mayor, the US has Muslim congresswomen, what about France?
Who has been the greatest opponent to Trump's white supremacism? The middle East or the West itself?
How many Churches are in the Middle East?
So much for tolerance

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by HBB1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
shamsin6300:

What does the Quran say about people of other faiths?
Does it say to kill them?
What did Mohammed do to them?
What's did Mohammed's disciples do to them?
What are Mohammed's disciples doing to them?
I have done enough research to know some of these answers, but you can help me.

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by 2metrelaurie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:
Is that all you have to say? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
I never thought I would say this one day...but...I hate Islam.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by handsome86(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Arthurity1:
The people on this thread blaming Islam are just plain stupid! It's this same stupidity these terrorist use to justify their acts. The problem is not Islam, but the people who go to the extreme with it because of false teachings. Respect other people's religion and the world will be at peace.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by handsome86(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by handsome86(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by handsome86(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
a world without terror it'll be
this was what leads to the president of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu to say" if the Israelites drops their weapons they will cease to exist but if the Arabs drop their weapon there will be peace in the world"rip

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by hardeytarhyour(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Some That hater of Peace, Harmony That Invade Newziland Mosque in ChristChurch That Killed Fifty Innocent Muslims and Put about 100 on Injuries

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by shamsin6300(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
HBB1:

What does the Quran say about people of other faiths?
Does it say to kill them?
What did Mohammed do to them?
What's did Mohammed's disciples do to them?
What are Mohammed's disciples doing to them?
I have done enough research to know some of these answers, but you can help me.

1. During the thirteen years that Muhammad led his followers against the Mecca and then against the other Arab tribes, Christian and Jewish communities who had submitted to Muslim rule were allowed to worship in their own way and follow their own family law, and were given a degree of self-government. I Think this answer your questions above. Do u c anything like killings or anything related their ?

Let me also enlight u on wat God said about killings or shedding of bloods
The Sanctity of Life
The Glorious Qur’an says:
“…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.”
[Al-Qur’an 6:151]
Islam considers all life forms as sacred. However, the sanctity of human life is accorded a special place. The first and the foremost basic right of a human being is the right to live. The Glorious Qur’an says:
“…if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”
[Al-Qur’an 5:32]
Such is the value of a single human life, that the Qur’an equates the taking of even one human life unjustly, with killing all of humanity.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by howobola(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Arthurity1:
The people on this thread blaming Islam are just plain stupid! It's this same stupidity these terrorist use to justify their acts. The problem is not Islam, but the people who go to the extreme with it because of false teachings. Respect other people's religion and the world will be at peace.

Comments like this would have been more appreciated if same was said about the New Zealand killing that was live streamed.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by HBB1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
shamsin6300:

1. During the thirteen years that Muhammad led his followers against the Mecca and then against the other Arab tribes, Christian and Jewish communities who had submitted to Muslim rule were allowed to worship in their own way and follow their own family law, and were given a degree of self-government. I Think this answer your questions above. Do u c anything like killings or anything related their ?

Let me also enlight u on wat God said about killings or shedding of bloods
The Sanctity of Life
The Glorious Qur’an says:
“…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.”
[Al-Qur’an 6:151]
Islam considers all life forms as sacred. However, the sanctity of human life is accorded a special place. The first and the foremost basic right of a human being is the right to live. The Glorious Qur’an says:
“…if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”
[Al-Qur’an 5:32]
Such is the value of a single human life, that the Qur’an equates the taking of even one human life unjustly, with killing all of humanity.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/a-call-to-the-muslims-of-the-world/&ved=2ahUKEwiHjNSnsebhAhXHTd8KHc7pCowQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1abPq3R0vSNuMUuyRVlwMC&cshid=1556028471936

I meant the other things it says about terrorising Unbelievers!
This you have wittingly or unwittingly left out.
Please read up that link, the text was written by an ex Muslim.
I'm sure the Quran says to tax, kill and repress people of other religions which is what the 'true' Muslims do today.
Copying and pasting would be too much of an effort and I'm a bit lazy.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
velocity25:
your comment can't change anything, Islam is world Problem right now
If you guys are cool with the way we are being killed as muslims then I think am cool with you guys Being killed as Christians

Your comment or mine can't change anything
I think we Muslims are done trying to distance our selves from these Islamic extremist and telling u guys they are not part of us.

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by godliman: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Arthurity1:

Aghh! You sorry fool! I am catholic.
No wonder you spoke out of crass ignorance. The true Muslims know what their prophet demand of them, but ignorant lots like you run your mouth around like tap defending the indefensible.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nebuchadnezar: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
handsome86:
this was what leads to the president of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu to say" if the Israelites drops their weapons they will cease to exist but if the Arabs drop their weapon there will be peace in the world"rip
you're right bro

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by awelas252(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Randy100:
Muslim is a cancer............Obama

Check your sentence. Did you attend primary school?
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jadax:
Imagine planet earth without Islam.....

The religion of SATAN cool

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
grant them eternal rest oh Lord

to whom it may concern
the world peace is been threatened by those that feels that it's cool to fight for their dead god
those that feels that it's cool to killing sweet innocent children for their god
those that find it hard to embrace peace and harmony because one dirty dead pedophile commanded them to terrorize

before you talk Nonsense remember i didn't mention any religion but if you feel that your religion is guilty
let your heart be your judge
Yeah.thats very good of u not to mention any religion
My own religion would never teach me to go and blow up people In churches
My religion taught me that there is absolutely no compulsion in religion
My religion taught me if I take my life,I will die that same way with same pain till eternity
My religion will never tell me killing another soul will take me to heaven.its absolutely ridiculous.
Or would ur religion teach u that?

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by shamsin6300(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
HBB1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/a-call-to-the-muslims-of-the-world/&ved=2ahUKEwiHjNSnsebhAhXHTd8KHc7pCowQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1abPq3R0vSNuMUuyRVlwMC&cshid=1556028471936

I meant the other things it says about terrorising Unbelievers!
This you have wittingly or unwittingly left out.
Please read up that link, the text was written by an ex Muslim.
I'm sure the Quran says to tax, kill and repress people of other religions which is what the 'true' Muslims do today.
Copying and pasting would be too much of an effort and I'm a bit lazy.

An ex-Muslim u said,,,, lolx,,,,,,,,, Is just like leaving your gf 2 a new one,,,,,, u will definately praise ur present gf & try 2 spoil ur ex gf..... Bruh! Since is an ex-muslim writeup i am nt taking it serious....... beside do u think both the xtian & Muslims can ever sleep if our aim is to kill b4 we make it to paradise? What am i wasting my time on earth doing since the easiest way 4 me to make it to heaven is to kill. Haba think well plz.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by HBB1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
shamsin6300:

An ex-Muslim u said,,,, lolx,,,,,,,,, Is just like leaving your gf 2 a new one,,,,,, u will definately praise ur present gf & try 2 spoil ur ex gf..... Bruh! Since is an ex-muslim writeup i am nt taking it serious....... beside do u think both the xtian & Muslims can ever sleep if our aim is to kill b4 we make it to paradise? What am i wasting my time on earth doing since the easiest way 4 me to make it to heaven is to kill. Haba think well plz.

There are Koranic verses available for all o see about the Subject of this discussion. Discountenancing someone's point of view because he left the faith is as narrow minded as can be.
I'm not Atheist but I read related materials and I ask myself questions.
Question is, 'are there Koranic verses that promote these violent acts?'
If not Islamic terrorism should be confined to only one location, maybe because of cultural differences.
It's however not so, Islamic societies all over the world are synonymous with extremism of some form.
So now begs the question, 'is there something that is encouraging this in the Quran?'
If 6 verses says you should murder people of other beliefs and you quote 1 that says tolerate them, is that a true interpretation?
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by shamsin6300(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
HBB1:

There are Koranic verses available for all o see about the Subject of this discussion. Discountenancing someone's point of view because he left the faith is as narrow minded as can be.
I'm not Atheist but I read related materials and I ask myself questions.
Question is, 'are there Koranic verses that promote these violent acts?'
If not Islamic terrorism should be confined to only one location, maybe because of cultural differences.
It's however not so, Islamic societies all over the world are synonymous with extremism of some form.
So now begs the question, 'is there something that is encouraging this in the Quran?'
If 6 verses says you should murder people of other beliefs and you quote 1 that says tolerate them, is that a true interpretation?

There are many verses nt just one sir. Beside de1 u read abt murder is just misinterpritation ,, u didnt get de message well. Read & understand de context well
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by tillaman(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Our heart and prayers goes to the bereaved family and the whole Sri Lanka at large!

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by crafteck(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:
this is good . I like this!
Christians said all sort of things about that dude that attacked two mosques and killed countless muslim worshippers in New Zealand. except call him a christian terrorist of course!!
But now that the attackers of the srilanka tourists and those celebrating easter festival have not even been ascertained yet. ya'll calling out Muslims!!!
such an irony! LMFAO

Wow.. Some people actually liked this comment. Let God judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) / Yemi Mobolade Elected As First Black Mayor In US Municipal Government (Photo) / Cyril Ramaphosa Declared President Of South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.