Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed (1265 Views)

Help!! The Olosho I Carried Last Night Turned Into A Man This Morning!! (graphic / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed by Breakingfamous: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed on after he slept with her all through the Night In Anambra State!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed by Breakingfamous: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olosho
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed by iammo(m): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2019

Two fools.. SARS should arrest the two idiots for prostituition ,disturbance of public peace, and causing nuasance to the public.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed by Anagha123: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2019
This is sad

Konji no go kill man
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed by PrinzCarter(m): 1:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Conji is a disease eve it shall nt b well wit u oo

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed by Correctgist(f): 1:27am On Apr 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Amatarasha Sef!! Mtcheww / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / ‘men Are The Cause Of 60% Of Vagina Infections’ – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.