Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws (40687 Views)

Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by maasoap(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2019
meobizy:

It does.
The ones I’ve come across — those who finished from the school and not those who got expelled or suspended, are literal worker bees very devoted to their work environment.
They mostly end up a shining example of what a Nigerian graduate should look and act like.

You meant the few ones with their IQ still intact after graduating?
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by meobizy(f): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2019
maasoap:

You meant the few ones with their IQ still intact after graduating?
If their IQs lost then how them take finish school in the first place?
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by sunnyphem(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2019
fake news everywhere... Nigeria is a joke
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

You really don't understand scacasm.

No dear it's you that doesn't .by his response ,for sure he understands
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Dami12345: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
gloria34:
Lol, you are the one who Dont understand sacasm

I don die. cry
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

I don die. cry
I will attend your funeral
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Dami12345: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
gloria34:
I will attend your funeral

Lol. Wait that's sarcasm right.

Today is definitely not my day embarassed
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

Lol. Wait that's sarcasm right.
Today is definitely not my day embarassed
Lol, i'm Sorry if i sounded harsh
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Dami12345: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
gloria34:
Lol, i'm Sorry if i sounded harsh

Naa, its cool, we all need to blow of steam sometimes.
Pleasure meeting you.
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

Naa, its cool, we all need to blow of steam sometimes. Pleasure meeting you.
The feeling is mutual
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by udemzyudex(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The kind of silence the man is using to kill his haters is out of this world but the fools will never accept they are foolish.
How can this be possible for God's sake? They have brought it over and over, nothing more to criticize again

If you have nothing reasonable to post just STFU.

Nairaland is just following trend, Amebo sells and that's what forum turn blog is doing.

The likes of naijaloaded was a forum now turn blog, same thing nairaland is doing though it still maintain the forum structure.

You can't compare nairaland of 2011 to nairaland of today bro.
Important information always grace the front page but now a days you will see useless post on front page. Well I don't blame him, Amebo sell fast and he is into the business of making money so?
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by passey: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Something dey inside that coke abeg... Na science student dem pursue!
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by engrshakespeare: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

You really don't understand scacasm.

You are the one who knows nothing about sarcasm, like hell you can't even spell it!!
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by frozen70(f): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
They have been targeting him before that time
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Dami12345: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
engrshakespeare:

You are the one who knows nothing about sarcasm, like hell you can't even spell it!!

I don hear. I don hear. Oya sori
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by ImaIma1(f): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
tactius:
Sounds more like a rumor than fact.

No name given, year was not given, just q twitter rumor

Lol. I heard it that year too. Then he wasn't accused of wastage but gluttony/greed... something like that.
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by engrshakespeare: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2019
grin
Dami12345:

grin
Dami12345:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady / 1st Class in Maths: Maniru Ibrahim Gets N9.2bn Scholarship For PhD In Ireland / University Of Ibadan Student Makes Good Grades After Horrific Accident - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.