Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai (27977 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by GavelSlam: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Olifiz:
Tokunbo or new or last hand. Sincerely private jet is a luxury pastors don’t need.

How else would they broadcast the good word ?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by 22brains(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:
"...on his brand new private jet..."

Later hungry church members would be like "the jet is for the church". It's hard to agree that you're being exploited. And the usual rhetoric of "did they steal the money from your pocket". No problem. Let these MOGs continue their daylight robbery. The Bible foretold of such.
my dear you are broke. seek for financial help so you too can bless others.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by Legendguru: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
how
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by HeyCorleone(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
22brains:
my dear you are broke. sick for financial help so you too can bless others.

Playing to the gallery as usual.

I criticize a man of God, hopeless idiots insult me. Lol.

I only analysed the reality. He's not your father. Don't take it awful hard. If you don't like it, I'm not here to please inconsequential nidderings like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by Olifiz(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jesus and he’s apostles didn’t even have a horse, highest Dey might have might be a horse but still declared the good news more than anyone alive today. (It’s not as if God couldn’t have provided Jesus with the most sophisticated means of traveling.
GavelSlam:

How else would they broadcast the good word ?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by GavelSlam: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Olifiz:
Jesus and he’s apostles didn’t even have a horse, highest Dey might have might be a horse but still declared the good news more than anyone alive today. (It’s not as if God couldn’t have provided Jesus with the most sophisticated means of traveling.

So you want Daddy to be buying ticket abi?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by Olifiz(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol “daddy”. Was he not buying it before,did he die or is he different from other humans that buy ticket? Is he better than Jesus that trekked with foot while traveling?

All these are just show off biko.
GavelSlam:

So you want Daddy to be buying ticket abi?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by GavelSlam: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Olifiz:
Lol “daddy”. Was he not buying it before,did he die or is he different from other humans that buy ticket? Is he better than Jesus that trekked with foot while traveling?

All these are just show off biko.

grin

You don't like the "Daddy" appellation?

Daddy cannot be queuing at the airport then small small boys and girls would be telling him to do quick with his shoe as he's holding the line up.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by Olifiz(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol.
GavelSlam:

grin

You don't like the "Daddy" appellation?

Daddy cannot be queuing at the airport then small small boys and girls would be telling him to do quick with his shoe as he's holding the line up.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by 22brains(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I only analysed the reality. He's not your father. Don't take it awful hard. If you don't like it, I'm not here to please inconsequential nidderings like you.
why must you criticize men of God? that makes you idiotic!!! don't mallams collect offerings? don't they collect money for sacrifices?(yasin) Abeg shift your critics to them jare
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by 22brains(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

why must you criticize men of God? that makes you idiotic!!! don't mallams collect offerings? don't they collect money for sacrifices?(yasin) Abeg shift your critics to them jare
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
BRING BACK APOSTLE PETER AND GIFT HIM A PRIVATE JET AND YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EARLY CHRISTIANS AND MODERN CRIMINALS CALLING THEMSELVES MEN OF GOD. A TRUE MAN OF GOD WILL RECEIVE THAT AND SELL IT AND USE THE PROCEED TO HELP THE POOR IN HIS CONGREGATION ETC AND FLY ECONOMIC CLASS. EARLY BELIEVERS WERE MINDFUL OF HEAVEN AND SOLD ALL THEY HAD PUTTING THE PROCEEDS INTO THE CHURCH, WHILE THESE MODERN JUDASES DO THE OPPOSITE.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by HeyCorleone(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
22brains:

I only speak of what I know.

My criticism isn't against the fact that they collect offerings but rather they use it to satisfy their own personal whims. Someone just uses money gotten from others to buy a jet for himself, not his first, and everyone is cool with it? And you blame your political leaders for not being accountable? Are men of God beyond questioning?

As far as I'm concerned, they are mere mortals and I'd criticise them all I want. The Bible warned us to be wary of false prophets. I'm just keeping an eye open.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by 22brains(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I only speak of what I know.

My criticism isn't against the fact that they collect offerings but rather they use it to satisfy their own personal whims. Someone just uses money gotten from others to buy a jet for himself, not his first, and everyone is cool with it? And you blame your political leaders for not being accountable? Are men of God beyond questioning?

As far as I'm concerned, they are mere mortals and I'd criticise them all I want. The Bible warned us to be wary of false prophets. I'm just keeping an eye open.
i said you're broke. gifting a pastor private jet is not a crime. no be person like you dey gift their babes expensive and exotic cars how much more a man of God
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
22brains:
i said you're broke. gifting a pastor private jet is not a crime. no be person like you dey gift their babes expensive and exotic cars how much more a god of Man

Fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
popelix:
I can picture his bulge and is huge.. mmmm can't help but fantasize my lups around it

I cast and bind that marine spirit of seduction and fornication in u...I set u free in Jesus..
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by chukxie(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mega pastors and private jets are like bread and beans. Why can't they fly in commercial airplanes? God, na You sabi everything.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
tstx:
God truly is wonderful to pastors... If care is not taken me sef go open church. This entrepreneurship of a thing no easy.

See my signature

I pledge my services as ur financial secretary grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by bakila: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
BruncleZuma:
They said brand new for a 33 year old plane with a shady registration history ...
Planespotter
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by BenzEne1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
22brains:

Which mallam collected money from you for sacrifice?? Leave Islam out of this. It's either you patronized a fraudster or a spiritualist, not a Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by fortune1968: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Otobo pastor .

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by BruncleZuma: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
bakila:

Planespottet
grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by Coolgent(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Christianity is just a business organisation with Pastors as CEO's
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by unikwa: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually.
https://leadership.ng/2017/06/01/nigerias-private-jet-owners-spend-n30bn-maintenance-annually/

The aircraft engineers are mostly foreigners. That means most of the money is taken out of Nigeria to help other countries.

Besides maintenance, you also pay for parking the plane, for jet fuel, etc. It costs about N1m/hour to fly a small private jet. https://www.sherpareport.com/aircraft/private-jet-charter-costs-0311.html

It's so expensive to own these private jets that Bishop Oyedepo tried to get rid of two of his four private jets. But he hasn't found any buyer.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Another headline for yesterday post. Una be de fear to post am cheesy

What is in this post that isn't in the post of other bloggers and the one that broke the news -Headline!

cc: newsynews
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by nwakaibeya1: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lizzy Johnson Suleman @ Professor Johnson Suleman, You and your master papa are looking hungry even in your private jet If you all have the light of Jesus Christ it should make you look healthy even or while fasting which is not necessary if Jesus Christ lives in you and you live in him just like we don't need fasting for Jesus Christ to hear us and have personal relationship with us . Congratulations anyway for your private jet like any other congrats, but travelling as you put ur reason for the jet doesn't warrant private jet, hence Jesus Christ never went to the whole world In bible time,even as he has came back to the world unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ .knowing Jesus Christ is all about peace light and unbelievable power no matter your knowledge base do you all under your papa have those and does evil people fear you? That's the master � key. Be wise and know the reason for knowing Jesus Christ for you to be truly saved. John 6,60-68 send to your master what you hear this day since you have become the inviter of bloggers and commentators but your master don't need choir members to shut down bloggers if he knows Jesus Christ he should use Jesus Christ power to shut them down as this should be a spiritual warfare instead of mere shutdown threats.... I LIVE in DIVINE MANTLE & LIGHT & POWER&PEACE,that no human living or dead can confront&I have capacity to share LIGHT&POWER&PEACE.# Authority defined&how would you know if its not meant for you to know?key into it&have peace&light&power not mere claims and boasts#

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by zest602(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Some are in church looking for N10,000 to start business. Jesus shares all he had then among his disciples but non of you has followed his steps. Keep turning everything to business. God dey!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by desiredhome: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingLennon:
Watch how the Bloggers and Daddy Freeze will attack him grin

Even person who can't afford a good 3 square meal will come and mention Daddy Freeze.. For liberating them from their mental slavery.
They will soon start shouting Nigerians are hungry, Buhari this Buhari that
Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by KingLennon(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
desiredhome:

Even person who can't afford a good 3 square meal will come and mention Daddy Freeze.. For liberating them from their mental slavery.
They will soon start shouting Nigerians are hungry, Buhari this Buhari that
Pls, can you speak in English. I don't understand grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai by 22brains(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
AnyoneButAtiku:

Fixed grin
i tire ooo.. Naira land is a bull shiiit. it auto fix some writeup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai / Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics / I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.