Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe (30983 Views)

Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by majormofor(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Amid the crisis that rock Gombe State yesterday being Easter monday TVC news correspondent who was in Gombe to report was seen running for his life when he hear the sound of heavy gun shots, he decide to take cover.

As shared by TVC ,the wrote:
"No story is worth dying for". This is the principle our Correspondent in Gombe state, Lanre Adeyemi, applied today in Gombe. Watch!

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/the-moment-tvc-correspondent-lanre.html?m=1

This is improvement from our media houses, CNN n BBC do this stuff....
Though OP it's was actually stone,
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by AngelicBeing: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
ojun50:
North will over remain like this till there leaders speak nd act has one.
l agree, I have said it several times
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Jackipapa: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who go give the news if he is killed? Just dey ask oooooo!
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
I take cover at the sound of a bottle break talk more of gunshots
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Afonja007: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oladipo brother reporting from gombe he even try sef ten million naira i can't be a reporter and allowed my boss to post me to northern Nigeria God forbid,if northerners pour make dem drink no be me and dem
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Benekruku(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
BlackfireX:
Cowardice runs in there blood....

Same bravery you boast of sent 3,000,000 of your ancestors to their early grave on a platter of Plantain leaves

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Tapout(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Chinekepikin:
This is serious, even me self will run,

Watch Full Video FromHERE

even me as I was watching it and heard the gunshots, i started running with my phone.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Amuocha: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na Tinubu boy...fear fear grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by ZinoFasisi: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ftheophilous:

Oga park well o, I am not a Biafran neither am I from the east. What is my business with what ojukwu wore. If he liked, he would have a worn a pant and bra or G-string that one no consin me. a typical Yoruba man does not joke with his life that's my insinuation.

Do you Joke with yours?
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Galaticos444: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mace0lane:
Yet it was foolish ojukwu that ran to Ivory Coast wearing woman cloth. How about your warlord Nnamdi Kanu he the fool that nearly left the planet cos of cowardice ingrained in every of your bigoted tribesmen

d highest form of cowardice was exhibited by awolowo ur hero dat committed suicide

1 Like

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Ftheophilous(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Do you Joke with yours?
That is a question.
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by ZinoFasisi: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ftheophilous:
That is a question.
That you sure have an answer to.
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by RexTramadol1: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Baba japa

If na me, na 20km/sec
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by baratech: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
The guy vanished. Lolzzz grin
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by ThothHermes: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nairaland is funny. It took all of three posts to tribalise the thread.
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by sewuun(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Boy go die now since NA your tribe NA Aboki type wey no value life
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by macello4(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just a little sensible comment, you have started getting yourself all worked up.

Just drink Dano Milk and stay strong.
i off hat for ur heroic reply. Eleribu omo.

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by ugorom: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mace0lane:
Yet it was foolish ojukwu that ran to Ivory Coast wearing woman cloth. How about your warlord Nnamdi Kanu he the fool that nearly left the planet cos of cowardice ingrained in every of your bigoted tribesmen

Bros take it easy,na fight?
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by ugorom: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mace0lane:

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by kunmiiii: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Alot of stupid people on this thread

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

Lol, how very ironic...you're actually one of them, spamming the whole forum with the same gone off stale meme like a Luddite.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by BarrElChapo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
LMAO grin
JasonScoolari:
He actually disappeared.

He will be in Ogbomosho recuperating from the near-death experience. grin
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by BarrElChapo(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Voom ka mma kari statement.. grin grin
Live another day Mr journalist.
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by BarrElChapo(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin or you've never seen the fours walls of a church before ?
enemyofprogress:
Who wan die?

Just Because I Don't go to Church regularly, doesn't mean I don't know that Adam killed Goliath.�
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by ClearFlair: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
He actually disappeared.

He will be in Ogbomosho recuperating from the near-death experience. grin

Like Atiku and Obi are recuperating from the back-to-sender uppercut Nigerians gave them abi cheesy
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by elvisco10(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
next LEVEL reporter ...orna never see anything.i nor dey hear sai Baba again abi hime change name or dead
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
kunmiiii:

Lol, how very ironic...you're actually one of them, spamming the whole forum with the same gone off stale meme like a Luddite.

You are very stupid
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by henryhemon(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
BlackfireX:
Cowardice runs in there blood....

Be typing trash here. Yen yen yen yet you can't even do half of what he did. As non cowardice you re what have you achieved? Ndi ara.
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
ojun50:
North will over remain like this till there leaders speak nd act has one.

You need to over look your mother's tongue before you can spell that AS...and HAS differently Sir
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Opzy94(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ftheophilous:

Oga park well o, I am not a Biafran neither am I from the east. What is my business with what ojukwu wore. If he liked, he would have a worn a pant and bra or G-string that one no consin me. a typical Yoruba man does not joke with his life that's my insinuation.

Yes, I guess your own life is worthless to you fool!
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Ugosample(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Alot of stupid people on this thread

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

yesso

many mumu people for this thread
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Ftheophilous(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Opzy94:

Yes, I guess your own life is worthless to you fool!
How do you feel after calling me a fool on a platform where we don't see each other.
I guess you a feeling pretty brave. abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died / Buhari Congratulates Burna Boy, Wizkid On Grammy Award Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.