Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH (2143 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by Victni: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A lady in Port Harcourt was seen walking out as she reject her boyfriends marriage proposal in Port Harcourt. Gistvic Reports.

The lady was laughing as she was pushed by her friends to accept the marriage proposal but she walked away while the man was kneeling down with the ring in his hand.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/lady-publicly-rejects-her-boyfriends.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by sholikay(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2019
kai..this one weak me..I can imagine the Guy's sadness...bad market... :/
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by Victni: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by JasonScoolari: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2019
grin

What a lucky girl.... With that kind of HEAD in the house, it would be so much HEADACHE for her.

Lmfao!!! grin She's even laughing at the potential "HEAD of the House"
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by ojun50(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Another set back to show yr true love to the next woman who might want to settle down with him
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin na by force to propose in public? Nonsense
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by midolian(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Before I can propose to any woman in public ehn, I must have proposed to her like 3times in private before contemplating this public madness..

These girls don't have the fear God angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by iTearHerToto: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2019
They all look filthy. Wait What's smelling I guess them.

Ewww angry

Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by babyfaceafrica: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2019
fake
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by SageMK: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2019
If this shìt happens to me, I can't take it.
I will swallow the ring and fake serious madness.
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by JasonScoolari: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2019
The girl is not yet ready but the HEAD master failed to notice.
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by BlackfireX: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2019
He is a man utd fans.....
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2019
hope the guy is still alive and has not taken some 'substance'?

But he brought this upon himself. Why do it publicly??

Those days, proposals used to involve a meeting between families of both parties and that will be after serious investigation would have been done to discern if both parties are right for each other and ready for marriage..

This guy seems to know nothing about women, love and marriage!

This generation of men... God help us!!
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by YoungAncient1: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Let's stop all these public show of foolishness. Marriage is sacred and should be treated as such. It is not for show or to boost one's public image.

Two adults who know what they want out of life and where they are headed, should be able to sit down and lay their individual cards on the table and see if they have the same or complementing visions. Then, they can agree to help each other achieve fulfilment while raising a generation that will be a plus to this world. Though the edges might be rough and conflict of interest arise, THE GOAL will keep them going.

You don't propose to a lady or accept proposal from a guy whose life you cannot make better or whose story you can't play an active role in. Either they walk out on you, or they make you miserable.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by MelaninGold(f): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Too bad for the guy. Go and work on yourself.
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
MelaninGold:
Too bad for the guy. Go and work on yourself.

The guy should go and work on himself? Lmao.
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why not just fake it.... Later reason with him
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
angry angry angry these rubbish public proposals have just got to stop! See humiliation at its peak

Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH by emmancipated(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
some people just enjoy too much stress. Must you propose in public?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Wants To Travel And Have Sex With A Stranger / How Can I Stop Being Too Nice? / Please In Doggy Style Who Is The Dog??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.