Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress (26973 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress by meedx: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nyamiri:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs.
The site is a reflection of the type of moderators we have here.
You are so right. just wondering if Seun has sold off nairaland.
Re: Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress by yvelchstores(f): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Afonja007:
The day I saw these ufomas behaviour on the road with police that day everything about her to me she's is an area girl or typical ghetto girl from warri
men, that affected my thought of her too. I remember watching the video on YouTube in 2009 or so. She was acting insane over her car, the car was a beat up old model Jeep. I was like ufuoma why?
Re: Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress by Afonja007: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
yvelchstores:
men, that affected my thought of her too. I remember watching the video on YouTube in 2009 or so. She was acting insane over her car, the car was a beat up old model Jeep. I was like ufuoma why?
no be lie
Re: Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress by Ubiee(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
She looks funny
Re: Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress by Rheminx: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ikorodu Bois in action as I type.
Enixfashionhous:
The Nollywood actress Ufoma McDermott is celebrating her birthday today 23rd April, 2019.
The mother of two still looks stunning in whatever she puts on, she shared some beautiful photos on IG to mark this special day.
Her outfit was made by a Nigerian designer called House of Nwocha.

See pictures below...

Re: Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress by nonye6194: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
ADIYE
see someone we agreed going out sometime in this Lagos. na wa
Re: Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress by suremanpatriot: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2019
grin why all this grandmas no want talk their real age,yet they want go Heaven. Oboli yarn her own fak last week,edo talk her vodoo numb3r,na waoo!

Among all of una,na only Omotola J. dey talk her tru age,there4 among all of yu ladies na only omotola qualify for heavenn grin
Re: Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress by vanessakhay: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Mac2910:
How long does it take for the promo to process. Been processing for an hour now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky: 'I Am Not Getting Married Now, Small Olosho Still Dey My Blood' / Cardi B Excited As Offset Spoils Her With Valentine Surprise Gift (video) / Tax Evasion: Davido Threatens To Release Names Of Those Owing Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.