Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price (70525 Views)

2020 Nissan Juke Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / 2019 Lexus ES Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / All-new 2019 Toyota Rav4 Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by aku626(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pass looks like an Infiniti or crosstour
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by asawanathegreat(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good job, Toyota is my product
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by BotherMleeper(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
obembet:

I guess u need something in return.

Nope

I'm nice like that
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by GTFO(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
Same shit as the last one and last 2 years angry just like Samsung s9 and s10

Lol you didn't mention iPhone na?? grin cheesy the main scam grin

1 Like

Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by Alabaintprice(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mr OP it's not up to 25mils.... The car is just 11.8 million... Howdoesthst reach 25million... People can lie shaa
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by ChiefDenis(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Incredibly hideous, they haven't learnt anything from mercedes and audi

autojosh:

When we talk about the most popular Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) on Nigerian roads, the Toyota Highlander certainly highly ranked on that list. It is widely loved due to its practicality and reliability. The fourth generation Toyota Highlander made its debut at the just concluded New York International Auto Show 18 years after the first generation Highlander was introduced in 2001.

The 2020 Highlander’s new look, covers a new vehicle platform called Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA-K). This robust new foundation, shared with other Toyota models, enables even greater capability, comfort and safety than before. It offers the choice between a powerful V6 or new-generation hybrid powertrain, with the gas version offering a manufacturer-estimated 22 MPG combined fuel economy and the Hybrid offering an manufacturer-estimated 34 MPG combined fuel economy. The Hybrid will get 17 percent improved fuel economy that the current generation Highlander.

Apart from being longer by 2.36 inches (60mm), the new SUV will come in five variants, starting with a new L grade, then LE, XLE, Limited and the top-of line Platinum. (The Hybrid is offered on all but the L grade). The Limited and Platinum features Highlander’s first-ever 20-inch alloy wheels; The Platinum version gets a 12.3-inch touchscreen display entertainment and connectivity system while others will get an 8-inch. The available new JBL Premium Sound System delivers a 1,200 watts of power. The multimedia system also features Apple Car Play, Android Auto, SiriusXM, Wi-Fi connectivity and Alexa Auto.

The L and LE grades come standard with a second-row bench for seating for eight, while the XLE, Limited and Platinum come standard with a Captain’s Chair second row with seating for seven. Furthermore, you can opt for a second-row bench for seating for eight in the XLE and Limited if you prefer more passenger space to a more executive cabin.EngineMost Nigerians will post for the 295-horsepower and 263 lb.-ft. of torque 3.5-liter V6 engine merged to an 8-speed automatic transmission. However, only a few will consider the new version of the Toyota Hybrid System.

In the 2020 Toyota Highlander, power is sent to the road by the front-wheel drive or three different available all-wheel drive systems -- two for the V6 models and a unique AWD system for the Highlander Hybrid. Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive is also featured in the Limited and Platinum editions.

Available safety includes:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD),
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC),
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA),
- Automatic High Beam (AHB),
- (New) Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
- (New) Road Sign Assist (RSA)
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS)
- Smart Stop Technology (SST)
- Standard rear view camera features projected path.A Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan, available on Limited and standard on Platinum, provides a live rotating 360-degree view around the vehicle... etc.

Limited Warranty
Toyota’s 36-month/36,000 mile basic new-vehicle warranty applies to all components other than normal wear and maintenance items. Additional 60-month warranties cover the powertrain for 60,000 miles and against perforation from corrosion for 60 months with no mileage limitation.

Price
The price is yet to be officially announced but it is expected to be about the same price with the 2019 Highlander starting from $31,350 and up to $48,830 for the Hybrid Limited Platinum. These amounts will translate to about N25million and N35million respectively in Nigeria after shipping, clearing and dealers' commission.

Are you a fan of the Toyota Highlander? Tell us what you think in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/2020-toyota-highlander

Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by ChiefDenis(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
i tell you, no imagination at all, just a pile of shit.

1cor2v9:
Toyota has lost it in terms of design...
None of their new models moves me..

1 Like

Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by wizod(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
uscofield:
I need to buy this car for my gateman. It's less than my taste.
broke guy spotted
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by ZaramT: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
The Tokunbo will be available in less than 5yrs

4llerbuntu:
by 2033 Nigerians will be able to by the Tokunboh

sigh.
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by crazyABO(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
GTFO:

Lol you didn't mention iPhone na?? grin cheesy the main scam grin
na d one wey come my head
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by saaron(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Factfinder1:

I agree with I think they should have given it a more rugged look and design... Looks like something that will squeeze if involved in an accident....minus technology and innovations I feel new models of Toyota cars are ugly compared to the old ones... Example 2014 rav4,2012camery,2015 camery and this 2020 highlander
For me, the best highlander design is the 2013 model. Very strong and rugged. The interior was superp. Unfortunately Toyota started getting it wrong from 2014 till date.
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Its cool and rugged.
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by Factfinder1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
saaron:
For me, the best highlander design is the 2013 model. Very strong and rugged. The interior was superp. Unfortunately Toyota started getting it wrong from 2014 till date.

Worst is the 2012-15 camerys so ugly
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by Jkt001(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
obembet:

Hope u will buy for me

Haba.....When u can as well get for urself....The sky is ur starting point if you'll work hard...and please stop waiting for anybody in life to achieve something....
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
ZaramT:
The Tokunbo will be available in less than 5yrs

Lol.

So you dey buy 25 million naira Tokunboh?

Abi you no know how much 70% custom duty be?
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by Daddyhyeni(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
4llerbuntu:
by 2033 Nigerians will be able to by the Tokunboh

sigh.
IF YOU RE POOR , CONTINUE TO BE....DONT GENERALISE
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Daddyhyeni:

IF YOU RE POOR , CONTINUE TO BE....DONT GENERALISE

LMAO

Man, baba olowo this projecting no be here.

Try upgrade your mind along with the imaginary money wey you get
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by adecz: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
A car being sold for N9million in an
affluent country like the US, will come
to a poor country like Nigeria for N25m

There is Jehovah ohhh!!

sad sad
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by SexynSerious(f): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
gbam! The 3 best SUVs for women:

Lexus RX
Toyota Highlander (esp from the 3rd gen upwards)
Acura MDX

In that particular order
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Looks like a eagle in flight.
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by kernniejay(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rgade:

People that their tribes hasnt even produced slippers will be dissing productive ones up and down undecided
Oga wetin be ya tribe and wetin una done produce? angry
People that cannor even conterfeit slippers dey talk cheesy
My tribe will rather patronise a productive person to encourage him than to fabricate a counterfeit of his product. You guys are children of perdition.

Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by ruggedtimi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
you sabi..asians give us same thing everytime
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by asamaigho(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:

obviously..there no difference from 2015-2017...infact 2017 look more attractive to this.
toyota is really bereaved of ideas.
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by gidjah(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
sonnie10:
More like Lexus 350 back combined with land cruiser front
I am eyeing that 350/330 Lexus before June ending ,that's my real dream car
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by gidjah(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
sonnie10:
More like Lexus 350 back combined with land cruiser front
I am eyeing that 350/330 Lexus before June bending ,that's my real dream car ,no more Toyota
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
This life!
Man is doing everything possible to make life lively and meaningful, but his efforts has created more chaos and disharmony.

The rich spend their money on things they don't need, while the poor rest on the hope that one day; a god somewhere will pick his call.

The rich lack the ability to enjoy wealth because he cannot stop accumulating. Likewise the poor; he is blinded by the desire to get rich and in the process, he forgot to enjoy the little he has.

When the poor eventually become rich, he still retains the poor man mentality; he cannot stop accumulating, he buy things he doesn't need like 2020 model in 2019, just to tell the world... I am rich.

If most things we desire are just to feed our ego, don't you think this life is indeed a rat race? - a race that leads nowhere. Is there any sense in toiling to acquire these stuffs that doesn't give permanent pleasure?

Being rich is not in material but in the quality of life you live.
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by frozen70(f): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Once they start producing the one that will lift itself in a hold up and fly away to another road or less traffic lane, that us when I will appreciate all thus technology and engineering works
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by Onyx2T(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Factfinder1:

I agree with I think they should have given it a more rugged look and design... Looks like something that will squeeze if involved in an accident....minus technology and innovations I feel new models of Toyota cars are ugly compared to the old ones... Example 2014 rav4,2012camery,2015 camery and this 2020 highlander
Best looking highlander

1 Like

Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by jodeci(m): 6:01am On May 29, 2019
kernniejay:

My tribe will rather patronise a productive person to encourage him than to fabricate a counterfeit of his product. You guys are children of perdition.

Mention your tribe bro.
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by Jakumo(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2019
Patrick33:
All is see is grille

More grille for the lemmings. I say make it BIGGER ha ha.
Re: 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price by fabienjoe: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
AleAirHub:
Made by the white for the blacks to enrich the white man. cool

How many blacks can afford those?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.