Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa (525 Views)

Exposed Origin Of Oduduwa / History Of Oduduwa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa by iluvMAMAV: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Because Am writing a novel of our Great ancestor in heaven ..

cool cool cool smiley
Re: Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa by phelonrays: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Check the National museum....

and don't forget to ask of Afonja too ooogringrin
Re: Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa by davidnazee: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
He was the son of the last Ogiso of the Edo people and an exiled prince.. not that we Edos are proud of him or sing his praises.. we only recognize him as our exiled prince that became great in the land of the Afonjas..
That is the story.

3 Likes

Re: Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa by iluvMAMAV: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa by iluvMAMAV: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
phelonrays:
Check the National museum....

and don't forget to ask of Afonja too ooogringrin
afonja isnt it a great name of yoruba
Re: Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa by phelonrays: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
afonja isnt it a great name of yoruba
Ya it is...

I just felt including it in your book would go afar way in bringing the much desired attention to your writings....

1 Like

Re: Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa by iluvMAMAV: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
phelonrays:
Ya it is...

I just felt including it in your book would go afar way in bringing the much desired attention to your writings....

No !,it will spite brave fearless yorubas
Re: Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa by ChristianNorth: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oduduwa is an Igbo name corrupted from Odudunwa (last born). He was the youngest son of Eze Nri.

He moved to Ile Ife where the people started worshipping him because of his magical powers.

2 Likes

Re: Proudly Yoruba! Someone Genuine Should Tell Me The Actual Story Of Oduduwa by davidnazee: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Oduduwa is an Igbo name corrupted from Odudunwa (last born). He was the youngest son of Eze Nri.

He moved to Ile Ife where the people started worshipping him because of his magical powers.

Chai!! so Igbos now want to claim oduduwa as Igbo prince lol. Na Benin be get this story ooo. abeg nna bros, make una go hustle usman dan fodio leave oduduwa for Benin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Black's May Be Nigerians Where Dealt With / The Problem With Africa's Borders(youtube) / Real Facts About Igbos And Igboland, The Igbos Are Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.