Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook (33119 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) / Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by osuofia2(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
NAWAO, naija peeps ae frustrated wetin yusuf do nna naabi na him be him papa wey de misrule. Happy Birthday Yusuf, may God Bless your new age
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
terrorist
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by ogbonti: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Iblad0994:
97% of the people commenting are the from the hate filled region who never wished good for the president, his family, and Nigeria as a whole.

When they comment, it’s always like they are in a form of sync where they are all programmed to express the same magnitude of hate.

Even the Northerners they love to call illiterate most time have divergent views on matter. But the people from the hate tribe are in sync based on the amount of toxic hate they have for people different from them.

how can any sensible person wish a thief like buhari anything good? I will rather wish Lawrence Anini and family God's love and blessings than Buhari, afterall Anini admitted to stealing, your messiah is still hiding under the cloak of INTEGRITY to rape and plunder the nation through his bullion van - agbada dollar looting acolytes! SHAME ON YOU
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
PAGAN9JA:
terrorist
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by woleabayo(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
happy birthday dear...may allah bless ur new age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by holuphisayor(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
And you also brought it here to extend the curse?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by iammo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
cool

Awon ibo making 2023 easy for SouthWest , Yesterday it was Asari Dokubo leader of SouthSouth they were cursing, today its Son of the most politically influential man in the whole of North and the most powerful in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by YoungAncient1: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Cut the young man some slack. His life is different from his dad's. If he has done any wrong, address him for it. If not, wish him well.

We just too like dey transfer aggression in the wrong direction for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by profem1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Baba, over 80% of the comment are from Igbos

bollybill:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT...DIDNT YOU SEE TUNDE THERE...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by blackpanda: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Happy birthday to the cutest First Son!! grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by RexTramadol1: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lmfao

Hope say Yusuf get abori depenu

Laugh wan kill me
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by DBossNG(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
SageMK:
Nigeria is the greatest scam ever.
The disunity and hatred is appalling!

I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by kingsmaila(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
All of you raining abuses on Yusuf would have chosen to be PMB's children if wishes were horses but instead of praying for him you choose to hate him. May Allah bless your new age Yusuf and protect us from our enemies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by blackpanda: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
ogbonti:

how can any sensible person wish a thief like buhari anything good? I will rather wish Lawrence Anini and family God's love and blessings than Buhari, afterall Anini admitted to stealing, your messiah is still hiding under the cloak of INTEGRITY to rape and plunder the nation through his bullion van - agbada dollar looting acolytes! SHAME ON YOU
[/s]

lol. your pains continues indefinitely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Happy birthday little man. This picture wasn't a recent one. People would've preferred showering prayers on him , had his recent picture been posted online. The power bike injury really defaced him. Thank God for his life sha.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by brookz: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
When you look at most of the comments, it's from the FRUSTRATED 5% percenter's Piggies and children of Hate from Potor republic.

If e pain you,abeg goan Hug Transformer.

HBD Yusuf.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by fatiuogidan: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Happy birthday Yusuf Buhari, wish you long life and prosperity.

Some people are just stupid, all these poeple cusing this guy are xtian, yet u pple will be preaching forgive and accept Jesus Christ, why would xtians be laying curses like these. This country is something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Akiika: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
You pray, God no answer, because of your bad belle and the useless evil in you. You curse, it is powerless.
You remain useless! Continue to dey curse Buhari son until the end of time. Na you just dey suffer!
Blame Buhari for all the woes in your life. You forgot when you voted for a known corrupt politician because he is from your village or because he is of the same religion as you, when you collected rice, ankara and some paltry money to vote against your well being. Have you held your Governor, Senator, House representative, Local Govt chairman, LG Councillors etc responsible?

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Sonnobax15(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Iqbos and their hatred 4 d north is becominq somethinq else..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=bollybill post=77789647]

YOU ARE AN IDIOT...DIDNT YOU SEE TUNDE THERE...?[/quote
The tunde you see there is a Yoruba nonentity, we disown him.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by ogbonti: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

lol. your pains continues indefinitely

k

I enjoy discussing politics, not in pains brother man. What I earn daily can never be given to me by Atiku or any Nigerian alive. I am a self made man, (maybe $$$$ millionaire, lol--) Think of this, whenever I peep into my dollar account, and I think how hard it is for you to raise N500 to eat Iya Tawa beans and Agege bread, I JUST SMILE grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by stagger: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nigerians have a natural wickedness that cannot be explained. When his father was being robbed by PDP's rigging machine, no one talked. Now his father has managed to rule for 4 years with a lot of elements of misrule. You begin to wonder:what role is Yusuf supposed to play in all this, knowing in our culture, a son cannot challenge the father on any front?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Lovelyn451(f): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
toor...they are only expressing their grief. should they be suffering and smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by IvarTheTerrible: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
If the Igbos continue like this, i don't see an igbo man becoming president in another 50 years. Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis will keep rotating power

This is an unfortunate reality they just don't understand as much as we have patiently explained to them

Hausas are in an alliance with Yoruba NOT because of undying love, but the need for allies. It is just common sense.

I have known Hausa for decades and believe me, after my experience in 3 different Northern states i can tell you a Hausa man will NEVER even choose an Igbo as Vice President.

They will NEVER take that risk. Ojukwu and Kanu's foolishness cemented that.

Igbos can ONLY be Presidents through Yorubas. Because we are the only worthy foe to stand up to the North and insist it is the turn of the South East.

Otherwise, it will be rotated between S.West, North and maybe South South

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by dominique(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
How old is he sef?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by doggedfighter(f): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
People are angry[quote][/quote]
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by sheyoroniyen(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
see all the people cursing him......the boi will continue to enjoy u pipos wealth......pained souls
happy birthday jare bubu first son....the onli wish i ave for you is jus to enta power bike again n do competition grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by jconsulting(f): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
For those of you trying to console Yusuf aka lazy youth chairman, may you experience what his father have done for Nigerians.....It is up to you to say Amen
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by iammo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

This is an unfortunate reality they just don't understand as much as we have patiently explained to them

Hausas are in an alliance with Yoruba NOT because of undying love, but the need for allies. It is just common sense.

I have known Hausa for decades and believe me, after my experience in 3 different Northern states i can tell you a Hausa man will NEVER even choose an Igbo as Vice President.

They will NEVER take that risk. Ojukwu and Kanu's foolishness cemented that.

Igbos can ONLY be Presidents through Yorubas. Because we are the only worthy foe to stand up to the North and insist it is the turn of the South East.

Otherwise, it will be rotated between S.West, North and maybe South South

oga ivar tell us some of your short action flick leave igbo wey no one learn alone
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by desiredhome: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
fatiuogidan:
Happy birthday Yusuf Buhari, wish you long life and prosperity.

Some people are just stupid, all these poeple cusing this guy are xtian, yet u pple will be preaching forgive and accept Jesus Christ, why would xtians be laying curses like these. This country is something else.

Point of correction, those people laying curses are not Christians,, they are Satanists, Mammon worshippers.
That is why they are mostly confused.
Christians don't curse.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Onlyonebuhari: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
adem30:
These are the so called Nigerian Christians. Bringing shame to the body of Christ
They are worst than satan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars / The Nigerian Air Force In Focus. PICTURES. / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.