Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,618 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook (33121 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) / Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by blackpanda: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
ogbonti:

k

I enjoy discussing politics, not in pains brother man. What I earn daily can never be given to me by Atiku or any Nigerian alive. I am a self made man, (maybe $$$$ millionaire, lol--) Think of this, whenever I peep into my dollar account, and I think how hard it is for you to raise N500 to eat Iya Tawa beans and Agege bread, I JUST SMILE grin

pathetic.....People who have dollar account dont reason so low.
Have u ever seen a dollar in your life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
That means Nigeria will continue to be messed up, doomed, and ruined, just as we are currently experiencing. The divisions and hatred will increase, my question is, would it not be better if the yorubas and hausas go their ways? Since both love themselves so much, they should go their way, and leave the Biafrans to have a country of theirs. Mind you am not a Biafrans, but I hate wickedness and injustice. Isn't power supposed to rotate peacefully?
Ejimagifty:
If the Igbos continue like this, i don't see an igbo man becoming president in another 50 years. Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis will keep rotating power
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by bluefilm: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Í always enjoy it whenever I see some of my fellow igbos expressing their hatred, anger and frustrations towards the person of the president.

It keeps me entertained knowing that the president does not even give a damn about these wailers.

In the words of the president, "wetin kwansign me with goat sellers in Onitsha?"

Sai Baba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by bigfish3k: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
adem30:
Check their names. Same people from same region of frustration

most said "i wish u what u and ur family wish nigerians".
whats wrong with that
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by RoyalUc(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
ogbonti:

k

I enjoy discussing politics, not in pains brother man. What I earn daily can never be given to me by Atiku or any Nigerian alive. I am a self made man, (maybe $$$$ millionaire, lol--) Think of this, whenever I peep into my dollar account, and I think how hard it is for you to raise N500 to eat Iya Tawa beans and Agege bread, I JUST SMILE grin

If it's true you have so much in your dollar account and you could still come to a public forum like this to say those things, then you just hateful, frustrated and irresponsible!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by famzynet: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
If the Igbos continue like this, i don't see an igbo man becoming president in another 50 years. Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis will keep rotating power
Who told you Igbo want to be president. They want Biafra.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by famzynet: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
That means Nigeria will continue to be messed up, doomed, and ruined, just as we are currently experiencing. The divisions and hatred will increase, my question is, would it not be better if the yorubas and hausas go their ways? Since both love themselves so much, they should go their way, and leave the Biafrans to have a country of theirs. Mind you am not a Biafrans, but I hate wickedness and injustice. Isn't power supposed to rotate peacefully?
Nigeria cannot move forward because it was never meant to be. One tribe will always move the others backward. Divide Nigeria into 3 or allow true federalism and see this country grow.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by RoyalUc(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
jconsulting:
For those of you trying to console Yusuf aka lazy youth chairman, may you experience what his father have done for Nigerians.....It is up to you to say Amen

I can gladly say amen to that considering the number of people whose lives had been changed through a few programs like N Power, Unconditional cash transfer, bail out funds etc.

Now, to you, mention two things your very good father has done for your village.

And even you, the hardworking youth chairlady

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by jrusky(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Goldenonyx:
Today is the birthday of the First son of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - Yusuf Buhari, instead of felicitating with him, Nigerians on facebook have decided to lay curses on the poor innocent boy whose only crime is being the son of the most powerful man in Africa...

It is both Biblically and morally wrong to visit the so called sins of the father on the son and Nigerians must learn to have a forgiving spirit just like Jesus did around this time over 2000 years ago.

Happy Birthday Yusuf Buhari, may you continue to age in Grace, Elegance and Relevance.

Mr man are you alright? Which bible are you referring to and what has bible has to do with this nonsense you are spewing

Pls keep your nonsense birthday wish to your pocket we don't bloody care who the hell is Yusuf.

So pls face your bearing and free us here with your Yusuf nonsense. No peace for the wicked so I don't give a f u c k who the damn thing Yusuf is.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by RoyalUc(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Is Nigeria's Presidency 'rotational'? Isn't it by contesting and winning elections? And how do people win elections? By alienating others?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by RoyalUc(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
famzynet:

Nigeria cannot move forward because it was never meant to be. One tribe will always move the others backward. Divide Nigeria into 3 or allow true federalism and see this country grow.

And that's because we have 3 tribes in Nigeria
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Akolawole(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
adem30:
Check their names. Same people from same region of frustration
O ga o

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Akolawole(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
baliyubla:
Heard the biker is now a complete mumu, with many loosed screws in his head.

Being the only son of a Jihadist, gworo munching electoral thief, sure has its consequences.

God is not a man.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oh really! Elections in Nigeria is all about ''contesting and winning'', and probably it's free and fair isn't it? who are you kidding? Even a teenager in Nigeria knows the truth. Let me not debate on that. It's your opinion, suit yourself. Tanx.
RoyalUc:

Is Nigeria's Presidency 'rotational'? Isn't it by contesting and winning elections? And how do people win elections? By alienating others?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
True talk. You are on point.
famzynet:

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by RoyalUc(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh really! Elections in Nigeria is all about ''contesting and winning'', and probably it's free and fair isn't it? who are you kidding? Even a teenager in Nigeria knows the truth. Let me not debate on that. It's your opinion, suit yourself. Tanx.

Alright, elections in Nigeria is not all about ''contesting and winning'', and probably not free and fair!

It's all about rigging! Who are those rigging? Is it that the Yoruba man or Hausa man gets rigged in by their tribesmen? When Jonathan was rigged in, it was the Ijaws that rigged him in.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by desiredhome: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
blackpanda:

pathetic.....People who have dollar account dont reason so low.
Have u ever seen a dollar in your life

Don't mind these people oo, the same people that will put chalk in sachets as drugs and sell to people, and people are dying of fake drugs everyday are same people coming to talk nonsense.
Even the likes of Evans the kidnapper will be blaming Buhari.

Criminals everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by encryptjay(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
How can humans be this vile? What a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by IvarTheTerrible: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
iammo:

oga ivar tell us some of your short action flick leave igbo wey no one learn alone

It was free before but ish1love has said i should be billing you guys.

See a story i wrote about her ....i created a thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
hmmmmm, some people are harsh o.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by ogbonti: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

If it's true you have so much in your dollar account and you could still come to a public forum like this to say those things, then you just hateful, frustrated and irresponsible!

It's boring up here in the world of success, trust me... where else can I act naughty without penalty in American Civil society if not in nairaland?

Brother, I am just enjoying myself, trust me I mean nothing I say here or take nothing to heart, no vex, I dey joke with you. Am sorry, please forgive me, God bless u..

BTW, for u to know I take nothing serious, I don't even know if you are Dangote Or Otedola, in real life, so u see, fora like this can be very funny, take it easy. GOD BLESS U
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by RoyalUc(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
ogbonti:

It's boring up here in the world of success, trust me... where else can I act naughty
without penalty in American Civil society if not in nairaland?

Brother, I am just enjoying myself, trust me I mean nothing I say here or take nothing to heart, no vex, I dey joke with you. Am sorry, please forgive me, God bless u..

BTW, for u to know I take nothing serious, I don't even know if you are Dangote Or Otedola, in real life, so u see, fora like this can be very funny, take it easy. GOD BLESS U

God bless you too!

But please note that acting naughty and enjoying yourself here could have a negative impact on some KIDS down here...

BTW, I no be Dangote Or Otedola o!
I be wan small guy wey still dey find him way o.
Oya! Send me some of your dollars grin grin grin

Me too, I'm sorry, please forgive me, God bless u!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by ogbonti: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

God bless you too!

But please note that acting naughty and enjoying yourself here could have a negative impact on some KIDS down here...

BTW, I no be Dangote Or Otedola o!
I be wan small guy wey still dey find him way o.
Oya! Send me some of your dollars grin grin grin

Me too, I'm sorry, please forgive me, God bless u!

Lol, impossible is nothing my brother, everything is possible to all who believe, it is well, stay in touch, one love!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by RoyalUc(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
ogbonti:

Lol, impossible is nothing my brother, everything is possible to all who believe, it is well, stay in touch, one love!

one love, Nwanna!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by sirley(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Look at the names
they're all igbos so nothing to worry because they were taught to do juju, yahoo, hate and curse upon people
Useless people
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Henri8: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Keep rotating it.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by driftedx: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
There is no reason to curse who has been cursed. That's a waste of curses. So many people need these curses.

Abi una think say that bike accident na fluke?
Or una no know say him skull don open say na plastic dey there.
Abi una no know say he don get small brain damage?

Thunder nowadays no dey use Nigeria post office,na GPS.
And these are the morals your parents brought you up with growing up?

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by MetaPhysical: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Happy Birthday to Yussuf Buhari,
Wishing you long life, success and prosperity!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by MetaPhysical: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
sirley:
Look at the names
they're all igbos so nothing to worry because they were taught to do juju, yahoo, hate and curse upon people
Useless people

I have never seen a people have as many enemies as these people. Everybody is their enemy. Part of our restructuring in Nigeria should be to discard Ibo out of this country and let them go....and they cannot take the name biafra because it never belonged to them to start with.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
driftedx:
And these are the morals your parents brought you up with growing up?
Why bring my parents into this? Cheers
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 12:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Fokn bastard

Just Because I Don't go to Church regularly, doesn't mean I don't know that Adam killed Goliath.�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode / CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.