Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook (33117 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) / Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I have never seen a people have as many enemies as these people. Everybody is their enemy. Part of our restructuring in Nigeria should be to discard Ibo out of this country and let them go....and they cannot take the name biafra because it never belonged to them to start with.
Pained APC supporter spotted
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by capitalzero: 3:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Igbo are too lousy and venomous.
Hausa/fulani are killers
Yorubas are serial betrayals.
these three major tribes in nigeria should not be contesting for president/vp if we want to progress as nation.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Kfed4ril(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Omoboricash:

Thank you bro. What do u expect from the son and daughter of hatred. It is in them, they are full of hatred.

Idiot.
Didn’t you see Tunde, ehi, Ekoja, obot etc? Do they sound Igbo to you?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by proudevil: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2019
ogbonti:

how can any sensible person wish a thief like buhari anything good? I will rather wish Lawrence Anini and family God's love and blessings than Buhari, afterall Anini admitted to stealing, your messiah is still hiding under the cloak of INTEGRITY to rape and plunder the nation through his bullion van - agbada dollar looting acolytes! SHAME ON YOU
SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION..... ISI EWU.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by proudevil: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Idiot.
fool from the region that only produce international armed robbers,international prostitutes, international drug peddlers,giving the country bad names abroad, check the so called tunde he is typical yiiibo with flat head looking for a gullible Nigerian to scam, just admit it you people cannot live without HATE its in your D.N.A, chihuahua ashibi,oju-iku,Alex e pembe of blessed memories will all be shaking their heads in sorrow for what hate as turn the yiibo nation to. awon werey.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by proudevil: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Iqbos and their hatred 4 d north is becominq somethinq else..
their hate is not for the north but for anything progressive.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Omoboricash(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Idiot.
Obviously you're son of hatred bcoz I didnt mention any tribe. Why you so pained like this, better chilled and get some bottle to empty bcoz u may develop HBP
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by ogbonti: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
proudevil:
SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION..... ISI EWU.

That's what your hollow smelly decayed brain can come up with ? I sympathize with your family for giving birth to a slowpoke like you!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by proudevil: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
ogbonti:

That's what your hollow smelly decayed brain can come up with ? I sympathize with your family for giving birth to a slowpoke like you!
ARE YOU PAINED? WHY ARE YOU PAINED?....product of hate.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by ogbonti: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
proudevil:
ARE YOU PAINED? WHY ARE YOU PAINED?....product of hate.

aww your name says it all, you are evil (proudevil) case closed!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Sobenachukwu: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
ogbonti:

k

I enjoy discussing politics, not in pains brother man. What I earn daily can never be given to me by Atiku or any Nigerian alive. I am a self made man, (maybe $$$$ millionaire, lol--) Think of this, whenever I peep into my dollar account, and I think how hard it is for you to raise N500 to eat Iya Tawa beans and Agege bread, I JUST SMILE grin

lmao too brutal broda why grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by Sobenachukwu: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
famzynet:

Who told you Igbo want to be president. They want Biafra.

Sorry bro only the poor igbos wants Biafra....how many governors hv supported biafra fight if at all they cant come out openly to suuport it

keep deceiving urself u hear
Re: Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmm ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars / The Nigerian Air Force In Focus. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.