Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen (25082 Views)

Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by McTobe(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
I will suggest working for a Lebanese company
mknigeriagreat:
lol. Though Yaya Bello has been one of the (if not the) most useless governor in the history of this country. But in a sane society, both Yaya and Dino should be hard labour factory workers working for some Indians. But what do I know? Their people will keep voting the two thugs. So Kogi people should enjoy their dividends of democracy.
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by doncresto(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
not a small something, this fight na BTW Dino melaye and yahaya bello.let's watch out for the new episode.

.....let me come and be going, zanku zanku
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Akabuking: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dino easy ooo before you jump from another hilux truck.
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Gforce2019: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
TooNoisy:
Who did Kogi people offend? They have a most useless governor fighting a joke of a senator.

I agree with you.

Early this year I was coming from Abuja , we passed through Kogi State.....the state was as if it's not part of Nigeria...
You can hardly see any infrastructural development. No good roads, inadequate electrification, etc
There's little or no different to what the state was 20 years ago...
I weep for this country...
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Akmike1983: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why dont u just do what u want to do and let the result announce itself
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Gandollar(f): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
TooNoisy:
Who did Kogi people offend? They have a most useless governor fighting a joke of a senator.
What makes Dino a joke? Is it because he speaks truth to power, or is it because he has sponsored over 20 bills and moved over 30 motions in the eighth assembly or is it because he loves to live his life to the fullest knowing that he can't take it along with him to the great beyond or is it just your hate and Jealousy because your grave would be an unmarked one?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Gandollar(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ekakamba:
At least give a credit to the senator. Or haven't you heard of his feats in the RED CHAMBER?
I just lectured the guy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Gandollar(f): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
you can't just stop loving Dino the banger of Remi Tinubu grin
If Remi was not barren, by now she should be nursing Dino's twin boys grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Nebuchadnezar: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
If Remi I was not barren, by now she should be nursing Dino's twin boys grin
hahahahahahaha
Omenkalives come and see ooo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Gandollar(f): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
hahahahahahaha
Omenkalives come and see ooo
Forget omenkalives, he's in the other thread whining that Igbos didn't confront the Fulani jihadist annihilating his people, but he has never shed a single tear for his people O. Rather he blames them for getting themselves killed for not surrendering their ancestral lands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by searchlight: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
TooNoisy:
who's your senator, I can swear with buharis balls that dino is better than him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by searchlight: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
deebrain:
Kogi.

For the people of Kogi to have a Governor like Mr Yahaya Bello, they must have committed great sin in the past.

They need to ask God for forgiveness.

#pray4Kogi
lolssss but truth be told. buhari is a national punishment to Nigerians for the sins of our great grand father. remember buhari emergence begat Yahaya Bello. #prayforthezoo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by searchlight: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

I agree with you.

Early this year I was coming from Abuja , we passed through Kogi State.....the state was as if it's not part of Nigeria...
You can hardly see any infrastructural development. No good roads, inadequate electrification, etc
There's little or no different to what the state was 20 years ago...
I weep for this country...
I as much as I hate APC and anything associated with them because they are failures personified, I am not a zombie to blame yahaya bello for the whole calamity of Kofi state. at least he's just there for about for year how then to one blame him for problems older than him? though that man is the second worst governor after Dr chinwoke Mbadinuju of Anambra state (1999---2003)
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Oricha79(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Despite that I am from kogi center, I'm in support of senator Dino melaye against yahaya bello.... because gyb is a disgrace to the entire youths of kogi state.
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by drololaaof: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dino GOD don butter your bread for winning re- election despite all the torments of constituent withdrawal, police harassment, burning and destroying constituent school projects etc, but make less noise.
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
alonzoiv:
Noisemaker Dino. Never reveal your plans to your enemies.
we-didn't-vote4Yeye-Bendlow.
And-the-issue-of-Dino-is-like,
''In-the-land-of-the-cripples,A-legged-man-is-made-king
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
deebrain:
Kogi.

For the people of Kogi to have a Governor like Mr Yahaya Bello, they must have committed great sin in the past.

They need to ask God for forgiveness.

#pray4Kogi
wallahi,sWearRuGod.
We've-Erred
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by 6tuz2468(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
wellmax:
Attention seeking and drama filled Senator.

From your investigation. Very silly man
may God help you and ur comment
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
TANID:
Ok Let Me Wait For Another Part ?

Wow! Another First To Comment FTC

Let Me Used This One Too

To Find Aunty Tohyorsih2
Were Are You

I dey here oo grin
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by jadeliyi(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
a comic senator awaiting another recall scandal which wont work
Re: Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen by TANID(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I dey here oo grin
Ok Ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community / Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.