Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up (3974 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
So yesterday was my birthday, well I went to my shop as usual,so many hair to barb and i thank God for money made for the day.
There is this beautiful damsel that I met when I was looking for change to give a customer 3 weeks ago,my God, she is so beautiful,she has a lovely oval shaped forehead, her nose pointed forward like the arrow of a barometer, her teeth white like cotton wool, and her lips so thick and beautiful,immediately,I remembered how i read a thread on nairaland on how a person can determine how a gals pvssy is by looking at her lips, immediately, i reached for my scientifical mathematical calculator of sex and immediately a formula came to my mind on how I can calculate the length,breadth, width, and thickness of her lips in proportion to her pvssy and I set to work on that formula and behold I got a powerful answer of how her pvssy looked liked, the answer made my dick nudge forward a bit like a frustrated student in an exam hall would move his head forward to copy from the brilliant student in front of him
I purposely walked to her and asked her to help me with change but she did not have but she collected the money from me and went ahead to help me ask some one who helped out to change the money,as she walked on to change the money,the spirit of lust zoomed my eyes to the way her yanshed moved up and down her waist like a young boy dancing up and down in the rain,DAT lovely view of her yansh, shook my salvation in Christ Jesus And my decision to stay chaste was threatened by konji, and i heard myself asking the lord,why did he create dis kind of yansh, did he not know that no man alive will see such a yansh and not be enveloped in a tsunami of konji,but before but before I cld get my answer from the good lord, she walked towards me to give me the change, as she walked towards me,my powerful eyes caught sight of her lovely round breast and immediately i felt like playing football instantly, as a matter of fact, I envied her brassiere cos it was the closest thing to her breasts at that moment, i thought to myself how her brassiere would be having a swell time having those lovely breasts in its embrace,chai my mouth watered as all this thought raced through my young and active mind like cars on the third mainland bridge.
As soon as she gave me the change I begged her for her number which she gave me,and we've been chatting and I have been paying for her indomie and egg since last week, she says she likes me but,but I look like a chop and run type of guy, because of her I close my shop early and we spend time together until late night,last week Saturday we kissed and smooch for so long that my boxers was soaked with more than 3 derica of sperm but nothing happened and when i got home I dealt my Vaseline content a heavy blow and scooped a large quantity and masturbated in peace wth the picture of her yansh before my mind like musical notes on a pamphlet in front of a music conductor then i held my pillow tight and slept off, she promised to come yesterday being my birthday,but I waited for endlessly like the church awaiting the second coming of Jesus Christ the son of God,but she was no where to be found like a stolen property, but I know i will fvck her soon because every day is for the girl but one day is for the boy and I will fvck her violently as if her grandfather offended my granddather before their demise
But wait o where is dacblogger sef

6 Likes

Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by Gabrendo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol... Hard luck.
To laugh click on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BolUdUb9j3A&t=14s
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by tee59(f): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
You have come again. Rubbish always.
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by lepasharon(f): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin

This guy, you're a poet don't you know?

1 Like

Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gabrendo:
Lol... Hard luck. To laugh click on the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BolUdUb9j3A&t=14s
lol
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by Jayneek(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Its really hard to call you a clown right now. Don't allow your sexual fantasies turn you into a rapist.
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by lilianofentse(f): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Effing perv angry
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by Bestchoice4me(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Me just like ur write up.. Laff wan kee me hia

1 Like

Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2019
Bestchoice4me:
Me just like ur write up.. Laff wan kee me hia
lol
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
lepasharon:
grin

This guy, you're a poet don't you know?
lepasharon,lemme give u a hint of what happened last night in my dreams, well I was on my own, brooding on all the things konji has done to me in my life,when all of a sudden i heard footsteps and wondered who it could be that is intruding my privacy, when a female figure walked towards me, at first I thought it was an angel,but on closer look i discovered it was you as u smiled towards me revealing ur lovely teeth to me as if I'm a dentist, I was so happy seeing you, and I ran towards you wth joy like a young lad who is so excited at seeing his mother jus returning from a long travel.
I smiled back at you and I began to tell you of how excited I am to see u and u smiled telling me that u didn't want to come before because u have a boyfriend but because u know that seeing u will make me happy u decided to show up,and I held ur lovely hands as if I want to cross the road with you and I began to tell u so many lovely things that I can't remember right now as i looked into ur eyes deeply like i am an optometrist and u said to me, Israel what do u want from me, talk now before it is dawn and u wake up from ur deep slumber, but i kept on talking in a bid to get out all the feelings I have in my mind for you, and finally I moved closer to you like a sinner moving to wards the pastor during an altar call, i moved in a bid to kiss you and I was so close to delivering the kiss jus like a boy who was so close to getting 300 in jamb to secure is admission in to university but ended up scoring 290 but failed when my phone rang and it was my customer calling to ask if I won't come to shop today, I felt like swearing for the customer that in his life may he disturbed when he is close to gettn what he's been longing for in life, but I just pitied him because I've not brushed and if I swear for him at time it will catch him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jayneek:
Its really hard to call you a clown right now. Don't allow your sexual fantasies turn you into a rapist.
im not a rapist
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
Effing perv angry
I'm not a pervert stop it pls, but meanwhile I love ur laps
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by anthonyuncle(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
jonaifame22:
every day is for the girl but one day is for the boy

I dey tell u bro
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:

I dey tell u bro
lol
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2019
Wayray grin Been a while brother... Missed your posts a lot... Venture into poetry, u no listen...

1 Like

Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by GrossPrice: 9:10pm On May 03, 2019
jonaifame22:
lol

Your one of the few guys I respect on nairaland.

Very articulate.
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by Telvin7(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2019
jonaifame22:
I'm not a pervert stop it pls, but meanwhile I love ur laps
guy love your right up ..it's humorous , cunning and like part of a literary device such as apostrophe,metaphor and simile....
U must be a poet
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by Telvin7(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2019
lilianofentse:
Effing perv angry
sweet girl ..
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2019
stop using the name of the Lord in vain..... May God have mercy on you
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
stop using the name of the Lord in vain..... May God have mercy on you
pastor
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2019
jonaifame22:
pastor

Am not a pastor but one who loves and fears God wink
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2019
GrossPrice:

Your one of the few guys I respect on nairaland.
Very articulate.
thank you and God bless you
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by Achieverzy: 6:57pm On May 04, 2019
Are you out of cash and urgently need a way out, then join LOOM today where Youves fast enough you can even cash out today..(07039898908)
Re: She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up by jonaifame22(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
Wayray grin Been a while brother... Missed your posts a lot... Venture into poetry, u no listen...
lol thanks I missed all my readers too,I stopped writing my stories cos I was trying to get used to typing on android phones which I'm gradually gettn accustomed to,well as for being a poet. lepasharon also thinks I'm a poet,buh I'm not a poet Im jus another ordinary guy jus writing my experiences the way i have understanding of doing. once again thank you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Am The Owner Of Chioma Br£ast, Davido Clear People As He Caress Chioma Br£ast. / Where Is Odumeje (photo) / 5 Ways To Spice Up Ur Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.