Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (53473 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / President Tinubu Arrives In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, To Attend Saudi Summit / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by tete7000(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
I just love this woman. Enemies tried to smear her name but they failed...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Nonsense

That's why u are a buhariadvocate grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Malawian(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
If it was Adeosun, the would have worn her hijab.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
another level.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Just2endowed2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Brains will always take you far in life. Compare Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's achievements with those of the Federal Character beneficiaries and you'll see the difference between "abinibi" and "ability" cool

That's the thing, the federal character is killing great ideas

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by mu2sa2: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Muslims so accommodating. See the way they received this born-again woman
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by ebenholer(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think Nairaland needs to address the issue of ethnic bigotry prominent to many lazy youths on Nairaland website. They are gradually making this site to loose its value.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by maxzzo1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
One of d best from naija

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Gforce2019: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
happney65:
It did not take Obasanjo 6months to find this woman in 1999 like Mr fake Intergrity did yet he came up with the same set of useless people like himself..
This was the woman that turned the Economy around 360 degress..Obasanjo did not go about ranting like the so called Mr fake intergrity..Awon Oloshi

I know you have been hypnotized by the yamiri people...

Receive your sound mind ijn.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Afonja007: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Printerscanner post=77795423]

I think you are depressed. Were you abused as a child? Do not need a hug? Why are you fighting with yourself? We are in it together. You are stressed and I am stressed too. But you need to manage your depression before you find yourself nakked on the streets.
these are the people we need to roast alive people like you, you can insult Jonathan but your saint buhari with his friends like gandollar yaya bello and tinubu should not be insulted Abi? may omaliko abatete block your ike nsi there angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by asawanathegreat(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ngozi is a woman with vision

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by AngelicBeing: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

Yes, she is the best. While Sambo Dasuki, Deizaini, Stealla Oduah, imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan and Goatluck Jonaddaft's gang of 40 thieves were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla was silent. While Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was screaming that Jonathan's men were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla only ask them for letter of authorization from Jonathan the president for them to loot. What a good woman, see no evil, do no evil and say no evil. If I go to heaven and I see her there, then I am at the wrong place, that should be hell.
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Ugosample(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
And The Incorruptible Pocupine Surrounded By Thieves That Took Over From The "Drunk" Keep On Mortgaging You Future And That Of Your Children Unborn In Chinese Loans With Nothing To Show For It.

don't mind that fool

talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Bolatechnology: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
She is in Arab country no issue of Christianization let one Arabia country men come to Nigeria those idiot from a part of country will start islamization jingle
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by happney65: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

I know you have been hypnotized by the yamiri people...

Receive your sound mind ijn.

Is it not the truth?Is she not better than all the murdafvckers in buhari's team?Oniyeye..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Btruth: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who be her fashion/wardrobe advicer self?
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by israelmao(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ngozi with global effect.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by MikeBetty(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ugosample:

don't mind that fool

talking nonsense
imagine Nigerian Debt Rising With 7trillion Within 4 Years. Yet Poverty Rate Keep On Rising.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by searchlight: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

Yes, she is the best. While Sambo Dasuki, Deizaini, Stealla Oduah, imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan and Goatluck Jonaddaft's gang of 40 thieves were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla was silent. While Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was screaming that Jonathan's men were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla only ask them for letter of authorization from Jonathan the president for them to loot. What a good woman, see no evil, do no evil and say no evil. If I go to heaven and I see her there, then I am at the wrong place, that should be hell.
but joke apart if you think this administration has generally done better than the past then you can't in anyway see heaven if really heaven exist

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Gforce2019: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
happney65:

Is it not the truth?Is she not better than all the murdafvckers in buhari's team?Oniyeye..

She was finance minister when dasuki gate happened...in a Normal setting , she should be cooling her feet in kuje prison by now...

She's just benefiting from past glory as world Bank staff...she has no good track record in her country at all. All the praises comments you see are just from yamiri crew and you fell for it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
The woman who rescured Nigeria from the claws of Paris Club.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Beetobee(f): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
And The Incorruptible Pocupine Surrounded By Thieves That Took Over From The "Drunk" Keep On Mortgaging You Future And That Of Your Children Unborn In Chinese Loans With Nothing To Show For It.

There's no word like 'pocupine'.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Akinowon123(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
A guy scammed me from this Riyadh, Dubai just last week. I wrote an article for him and he refused to pay, he wanted me to write more and kept promising he was gonna pay me. Lo and behold, i redused and alaye blocked me on facebook. Wish i can travel down there tomorrow and knock the hell out of him. Well the scam sweet me for body, i go dey shine face now

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Beetobee(f): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
Your Sense Of Reasoning Is Below Average. Your Stress Has Entered The Next Leve. You Never See Anything.

Leve? Writing French or what?
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by searchlight: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
inkon:
Mama D Mama....

Ngozi is one person our young women ought to emulate.
zombies will think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by searchlight: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

She was finance minister when dasuki gate happened...in a Normal setting , she should be cooling her feet in kuje prison by now...

She's just benefiting from past glory as world Bank staff...she has no good track record in her country at all. All the praises comments you see are just from yamiri crew and you fell for it.
which of your tribes men or women can stand shoulder to shoulder alongside her internationally. just name one

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Guyman02: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
dokyOloye:
Most of d Yoruba muuuzlems abusing this woman in the zoo will never get the opportunity to be close to such powers in Saudi Arabia.
When they go for pilgrimage, they are camped in crowded tents and shooed away immediately after.
grin grin grin
They walk around in white dirty wrappers

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Gforce2019: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
searchlight:
which of your tribes men or women can stand shoulder to shoulder alongside her internationally. just name one

Chest-beater at it again....
Finance minister is now the Eldorado of finance career...

Put your thinking cap. There are a lot of my tribe doing well in their choice of career.
I'm not a chest beater like your people
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by happney65: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

You people should go an hide your faces in shame..she has no good track in her country yet she was able to convince the world bank to write off 30billion dollars in debt we were owning courtesy of this same stupid buhari that truncated democracy and took us back to another 16years of military rule..you think I am like you they have used propaganda to destroy your thinking

Under her we flew from a country of poverty which the military gave us courtsey of this same buhari to an economic and properous nation..Na only election were rigged under Obasanjo..The Economy did excellently well and that is a fact..you can go look it up..Under Buhari,SSG dey thief,Abdulrasheed Maina,A Man that ran away under the PDP for corruption came back into office..Imagine the efforenty..You people should go and hide your useless face

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.