Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (53304 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Africa Should Take Note Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by BigIyanga: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

Yes, she is the best. While Sambo Dasuki, Deizaini, Stealla Oduah, imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan and Goatluck Jonaddaft's gang of 40 thieves were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla was silent. While Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was screaming that Jonathan's men were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla only ask them for letter of authorization from Jonathan the president for them to loot. What a good woman, see no evil, do no evil and say no evil. If I go to heaven and I see her there, then I am at the wrong place, that should be hell.
This is stale. How many of those people has ur Mr Integrity convicted? I doubt if folks like u understand that a criminal case does not depend on hearsay as evidence?
Do you even know the functions of minister of finance vs Minister of Justice?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by omobaba1759: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
WHY CAN'T OUR DUMB LEADER CALL THIS WOMAN OVER AND SEEK SOME ADVICE FROM HER INSTEAD OF THERE PADDY,PADDY GOVERNMENT. OTHER COUNTRIES ARE BENEFITTING FROM HER BRAIN . SO SAD

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Yankee101: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
When you powerful you powerful

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Gandollar(f): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
mu2sa2:
Muslims so accommodating. See the way they received this born-again woman
Lol
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Oricha79(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
dokyOloye:
Most of d Yoruba muuuzlems abusing this woman in the zoo will never get the opportunity to be close to such powers in Saudi Arabia.
When they go for pilgrimage, they are camped in crowded tents and shooed away immediately after.
sense, is far away from you.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Gandollar(f): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

She was finance minister when dasuki gate happened...in a Normal setting , she should be cooling her feet in kuje prison by now...

She's just benefiting from past glory as world Bank staff...she has no good track record in her country at all. All the praises comments you see are just from yamiri crew and you fell for it.
Ok. I dare kemi yahoo to show her face anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Athena4: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

She was finance minister when dasuki gate happened...in a Normal setting , she should be cooling her feet in kuje prison by now...

She's just benefiting from past glory as world Bank staff...she has no good track record in her country at all. All the praises comments you see are just from yamiri crew and you fell for it.
You probably let kemi fuçk you with a Love Machine before you typed this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Athena4: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

hmm

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Oguieke(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

Yes, she is the best. While Sambo Dasuki, Deizaini, Stealla Oduah, imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan and Goatluck Jonaddaft's gang of 40 thieves were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla was silent. While Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was screaming that Jonathan's men were looting the treasury, Okonjo-Iwealla only ask them for letter of authorization from Jonathan the president for them to loot. What a good woman, see no evil, do no evil and say no evil. If I go to heaven and I see her there, then I am at the wrong place, that should be hell.
you must be a chimpanzee to be reasoning like this,no human can do this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by bluecircle470: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
phelonrays:
She remain the best minister Nigeria ever had.... Her likes are rear you can't find it with a fake 'intergrity'..

Yes oo and she kept silent while they’re looting our treasury abi....
Rubbish talk
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by phelonrays: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
astrodome:

rare, not rear.
thanks mangringrin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by phelonrays: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
bluecircle470:

Rubbish talk
i don't have time for you.... but just try and read this... may be you will realize that you are being scammed by buhari and APC..

https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5138627/lai-mohammed-approved-n2.5-billion?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfox0191IP4_Dq5g#77615237

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by phelonrays: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
bluecircle470:

Rubbish talk
sorry I don't have your time
read the link below....

https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5138627/lai-mohammed-approved-n2.5-billion?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfox0191IP4_Dq5g#77614883

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Beulah77: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

A tribalist and an idiot spotted

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Staru1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
dokyOloye:
Most of d Yoruba muuuzlems abusing this woman in the zoo will never get the opportunity to be close to such powers in Saudi Arabia.
When they go for pilgrimage, they are camped in crowded tents and shooed away immediately after.

I swear..... not even Yorubas....

most Africa, even d blind can see DAT d woman is powerful.
I love her high technically calculation

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

It’s like saying the cabal is looting and kemi Adeosun didn’t nothing. There are executive orders u can’t question until u have clarity and beyond reasonable doubt to do so because it is off ur direct concern. She’s complained in her own way about saving and didn’t object to sanusi’s complians or shut him down. Sanusi sees a clearer and specific in and out figures than she.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

That woman should have been indicted for negligence and barred from public office, just like Onnoghen.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by AnanseK(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
The overrated puppet who supervised the greatest looting in the history of Nigeria as the PDP Minster Of Finance .
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by sharpchap: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
NOI the people that are insulting you cannot go where you go, hmm Saudi Arabia of all places respect black woman. for that to happen you must know that she is capable. people wey no even send obama. after this woman every other minister of finance na patch patch

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by wisdomkid: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

I think you are depressed. Were you abused as a child? Do not need a hug? Why are you fighting with yourself? We are in it together. You are stressed and I am stressed too. But you need to manage your depression before you find yourself nakked on the streets.

Shut up and talk with fact. He's bringing fact to the table and like your shi*y head, you run round and bring depression.
Talk facts about both Presidents and their achievements. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Dbigname: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

Boy ,u are already a candidate of hell and a student of Lucifer. Complicated depressed fool.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by MetaPhysical: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ngozi is undergoing Islamization. cool
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by BarrElChapo(m): 1:54am On Apr 24, 2019
The second pic.. I love what that man is wearing on his feet. No time for stressing
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by janejive(f): 2:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Am so proud of her
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by RillJ(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2019
This woman remains herself; an icon.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by ALRENOgroup: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
phelonrays:
My bestie gringrin

God bless you Ma for your commitment to humanity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos / The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.