Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? - Events (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? (72547 Views)

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / Your Greatest Sales Item. How Much Did You Save? Deals, Steals Or Ripp-offs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by shababyhair(f): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
FOR ALL LOVE BIRDS PLANNING THEIR WEDDING I CAN HELP WITH CUTTING DOWN COSTS FOR YOUR HAIRS AND WIGS
@LADIES IN THE HOUSE kiss

Get your 100% Remy/Virgin Hairs from SHABABY HAIR COMPANY, all Lengths @WHOLESALE PRICES ...We're currently in Lagos and Port Harcourt

View us on IG; @shababy_hairs
whatsapp/call: 0803 853 5518
Open from Mon-Sat 9am to 7pm
Available 7am to 10pm online daily for enquiries and orders
Delivery is Nationwide 48hrs max!

We have 2 assurances for all our hairs;

1. Our prices are affordable and competitive
2. Quality is guaranteed, You are always sure of what you're buying, zero shedding & tangling!

*all customers pictures in this post have been used with their full knowledge & consent*

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Mac12(f): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

That mean bride price isn't that outrageous in igbo land as widely speculated by our antagonist.

Yes
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Oremeyii(f): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Benekruku:
Am my future wife is still screaming "fvck me harder" under one man.

Please come home. Am tired of indomie and egg at night

:-( :-( :-(
You're tired of eating Indomie and egg? Then learn how to cook!!!
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Freelane33(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Wify pls try , understand ooo , I’m no no philanthropist , I just want ten people pere grin.. jokes on you mates ..... may the lord God bless all of us on here , money answereth all things but the major point is cut your coat according to your sizes .
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Carmal90(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Josephshola:
. To me I budget 400k I spend 550k ask me how with the girl money too oooo
How?
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Futurejoy(f): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
If both my Brideprice and Tm goes past N500, 000
All my village people should have it at the back of their mind that there will be no refreshments for them ...not even biscuit and groundnut. I will just arrange a venue to entertain only my in- laws.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Bitrusisa(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
MY STEP SISTER WEDDING

THANK 4 ATTENDING OUR WEDDING Monica & Philimon

One thing that hurt me is that I did not attend their wedding day because I went to mubi. I did not even know their wedding day, after their my sister called me she told me that monica has gote married I said wow that's good.
Date: 27 December, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.