Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian (42508 Views)

'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Excuzeme: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Od1n:

The sun sets in the East? Get some education.

Chai! See illieterate I-Pad piglet?

When we ask you to go to school, you will say Mmbaa, na Galla-hawker l wan be.

FYI, the Sun RISES from the East .....(Biafra is an exception, l know. grin grin )

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by sophiathefirst: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Kanu should please shut the fvck up

He is becoming a nuisance

So Buhari is not dead again?

Kanu needs brain surgery
I thought be was referring to his country of origin here.
Not life and death.
Chai nnamdi Kalu has come again cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by anonymous1759(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
I thought Nnamdi cownu is not a Nigerian, I don't know why he's so bothered about a country he's calling zoo. He should stick to Biafra and leave us in peace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2019
bestman09:
You can throw out the messenger, but let's check the message very well

The same way you checked the "jibril from sudan" message very well right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Only nnamdi KANU knows where everybody comes from. He is nothing but a foolish fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by enemyofprogress: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2019
I talk am

Just Because I Don't go to Church regularly, doesn't mean I don't know that Adam killed Goliath.�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by driftedx: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
Shut up and get out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Kanu needs brain surgery
So You can't read a small piece of write up like this or you have comprehension impediment. Smh for some ppl
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by truthisgood: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Kanu needs brain surgery

Is like you schooled at night in the day time you don't understand English.Better read his post again he said the dead BUHARI your father or Uncle I don't know ......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Antichristus: 1:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Like his progenitor, Odumegwu Coward Ojukwu, Kanu is a runaway coward. Obama's dad was Kenyan. However, Barrack Obama was born on the American soil, making him a legitimate citizen notwithstanding his mum's nationality.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Eze2000(m): 2:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Excuzeme:

I have been hearing this part the wailing from the children of Hate and Anger, since 2015!
E never reach make una kill this Jibrin niii?
Useless lots.

I have been hearing this part from the children of fools and idiots who think the oldest dullard on earth without a single certificate can make their country into a heaven. I pity you but enjoy the next four years.

Worthless lot!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by yincah38: 3:21am On Apr 24, 2019
kenechukwufrank:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has come up with a fresh claim about the true nationality of President Muhmmadu Buhari.

Kanu, in his broadcast from the United Kingdom at the weekend, said that neither “dead” Muhammadu Buhari, nor “his replacement” Jibril al Sudani, is qualified to contest for Nigeria’s presidential election.

Nnamdi Kanu argued that being born on Nigerian soil was not enough to qualify one as a Nigerian citizen by birth, unless the parents, grandparents of such person is also born in Nigeria.

The IPOB leader said that Buhari’s father, Hardo Adamu, was a nomadic FULANI trader, a duck seller, from the Niger Republic and later became a bodyguard in the Emir of Daura’s palace, which made him to settle in Daura, Katsina State, adding that he (Hardo) was borne in the Niger Republic, not Nigeria.

Kanu said that the All Progressives Congress, APC, has opened the door by challenging Atiku’s citizenship by BIRTH, it now lies within the rights of every right-thinking person to also question Buhari’s citizenship by birth, even litigate it in Court.

He added, “NEITHER THE DEAD BUHARI NOR HIS REPLACEMENT JUBRIL AL-SUDANI IS A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA BY BIRTH ACCORDING TO SECTION 25 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

See All Evidence as Slated : https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/04/23/nnamdi-kanu-releases-proofs-alleging-buhari-not-nigerian/
I also have proof that Nnamdi Kanu is not a Nigerian ...argue with u keypad

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by kayusely70(m): 3:32am On Apr 24, 2019
This clownish hunchback is at it again!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Thewesterner(m): 3:53am On Apr 24, 2019
So the real and the fake Buhari share a father?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by seguno2: 3:57am On Apr 24, 2019
obinnaokeke225:
I knew it, that man don't look link a Nigerian

Nigerian leaders, like Kanu & Buhari, know how to entertain the people so they don’t think about their suffering.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by kenodrill: 5:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Nnamdi KANU has taking tramadol again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by michoim(m): 6:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Nonsense from a ruse

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by michoim(m): 6:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Even the entire Igbo race themselves confessed they are not Nigerians but from an unknown part of Israel and that they also came to settled in Nigeria...so at the end of the day everybody migrated from one place to settle in another place...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by nasirujj(m): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2019
I'm waiting for the idiot that will later come and beg for presidential pardon for this Ewu,.. Waiting for them to rush me now

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by olowodara(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2019
Is President Obama not from Kenya? I beg go sleep...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Bbdot(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2019
I thought you said is one jubrin sudan

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Geesaintagape: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2019
We all children of Adam.
We all arrived Nigeria by migration
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by FrancisIgya: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Kanu, the Biafrian fool has set the premise and other Biafrian fools will join in the conclusion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Imo1stson: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2019
michoim:
Even the entire Igbo race themselves confessed they are not Nigerians but from an unknown part of Israel and that they also came to settled in Nigeria...so at the end of the day everybody migrated from one place to settle in another place...

Sorry Igbo race never made such claims. We are the origin of mankind. Mankind originated from Ihu Chineke in Mbaise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Mcweber(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2019
obinnaokeke225:
I knew it, that man don't look link a Nigerian
Your English "dont" look Nigerian either
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Gandollar(f): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2019
MrRichmond:

Sowore is from Japan! grin
Sowore's father is Togolese.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Kahujadekadura: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Kanu needs brain surgery
**Neither the dead Buhari nor Jublin is from Nigeria**. I believe that the above statement was written boldly in that post.
U are a pure illiterate. Go and find someone that will explain that writeup very well for u

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Kahujadekadura: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Francisayo:
Does it mean Kanu is now supporting Atiku??....Is this how to achieve the Biafra we all want?
The case APC filed against Atiku on citizenship, who first raised it?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Gandollar(f): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2019
olowodara:
Is President Obama not from Kenya? I beg go sleep...
But APC took Atiku to court saying he was from Cameron and you hailed it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Gandollar(f): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Kanu needs brain surgery
Read the OP again, slowly this time, you will discover it's you and the 168 zombies that liked your post need surgery.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Osashalom: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Kanu needs brain surgery
Did you even read the post?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian by Osashalom: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Kanu needs brain surgery
Did you even read the post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shina Peller Celebrates 44th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead / Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.