Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club (47017 Views)

Sick Trolls Wish Their Club's Owners Were On Board Crashed Helicopter... / NPFL And Rewarding Fans’ Support: Can Dana Air Embrace The Challenge / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by LadyHeaven(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
YWNA, i hope Liverpool wins the league but looses CL grin, if we are been honest we can learn a lot from Liverpool as a club, steady building of their squad, fixing poor areas with world class players and last but not the least smart buys, not dolling out millions of pounds for a hairstyle ogbeni and paying 500k per week to tired legs, or buying argentine strikers that are washed up grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mtcheewww
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by christinme224(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol

2 Likes

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by tenmariner: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ever since Steven Gerald celebrated our loss to Barcelona in 2009 champions league final, my hatred for that Liverpool heen!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by YoungAncient1: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
They know they don't stand a chance against city. Accepting defeat before the match is just to cushion the emotional effect of the loss. But e go still pain them wella. We sabi that trick na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by RexTramadol1: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
TheMainMan:
GOD pass them... if GOD says we will win the league... We will surely win it

#YNWA..

You know that song

Winner ooo winner

Come win am na

Man City pls thrash us tomorrow oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by RexTramadol1: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
greatermeme:
If this is true, they're no longer Man U fans: Because, your fans will stand by you, even if you're losing!

O ni reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by LowerPrice5(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Up Man-City

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by shogsman(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
hollah123:
I am a man Utd fan but I want Liverpool to win d league.... I know Solksjear won't want to loose tomorrow. at least he will want to settle for draw to avoid 3 consecutive loss

This aiint got nothing to do with wants,they gon thrash man u whether he likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by mannobi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Liverpool started it. Who remember that year that Liverpool spoilt United chance of winning the league under ferguson

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Equiano: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pity Liverpool FC naw. Just once! Allow them to have a taste of the EPL Cup. They are always close each season. JUST ONCE! ABEG. #Pityus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Jayneek(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Man U will win the match 2-1

Mark this score and remember this post later. I am not a prophet but I am a seer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Even before the fight una dey bow,shame on United bunch of pussies,with or without a win from you guys we will fight for the title till our last blood,that’s why we are the true red.una red na menstration.

7 Likes

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Idiots bragging as if they stood a chance against city....

No worry, when your players begin run round the bad pitches in Serbia and Kazakhstan in the Europa next season, body go tell una.

4 Likes

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by FreemanUYB(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
I am seeing Everton wining the league

if man u want let them play mancity or Liverpool
football is going to be scrapped and the league cup will be given to hulk and George of rampage to drink Eva wine !!!

meanwhile BUHARI is visiting Lagos to return the stolen mandate without a fight

nnamdi KANU has agreed to pay who ever will tell him one arsenal key players that has two wives !!!

I seriously want to sleep now !!!

remind me when I wake
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Minemrys: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol. Man U fans can be wicked. 29 years wey we never win Epl no even make them pity us. Kai. Sha, it's g0nna be,it's g0nna be. What goes up must c0me down. It's g0nna be, it's g0nna be! There's n0thing they can do about it!

1 Like

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by kaziblake(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
I am a Chelsea fan,ordinarily I shldnt support Liverpool or man u but I will in this case so pls man united help me trash man city to that anfiled can lift this trophy again biko
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
LadyHeaven:
YWNA, i hope Liverpool wins the league but looses CL grin, if we are been honest we can learn a lot from Liverpool as a club, steady building of their squad, fixing poor areas with world class players and last but not the least smart buys, not dolling out millions of pounds for a hairstyle ogbeni and paying 500k per week to tired legs, or buying argentine strikers that are washed up grin
A reasonable fan has spoken....

Building a club to be a too club requires patience. That isbwhat Chelsea fans Will never understand. Lose one match and they start screaming SACK SARRI even while they sleep.

5 Likes

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by BabylonCruise(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
homealone00:
This Man utd fans reminds me of our Yeastern Blooda.
Very Lame attempt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by gratiaeo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Whether man u fans like it or not we Liverpool fan will support man u tomorrow to get at least draw from man city. Man u team don't need man u fans support to win man city

3 Likes

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by RexTramadol1: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
hollah123:
I am a man Utd fan but I want Liverpool to win d league.... I know Solksjear won't want to loose tomorrow. at least he will want to settle for draw to avoid 3 consecutive loss

You are not one of us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by OyinO: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Man U started dying and I saw it. The club management board and decision makers refused to ensure that key players who left the club are replaced with goal banging attackers. That was the same way Arsenal died under Wenger after key players like Thiery Henry left without befitting replacement while thinking of raising a kiddie team to beat experienced men. You don't win games if you don't score goals. My man u has turned manure. And Glory Glory Man United has turned to Glory Glory Manure disunited. Way too bad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Minemrys: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
mannobi:
Liverpool started it. Who remember that year that Liverpool spoilt United chance of winning the league under ferguson
lol. Wetin we do eh? Una no fit forgive pers0n? Kai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by hollah123: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
RexTramadol1:

You are not one of us!
man Utd way I don dey support even b4 d days of nisterooy, don't u know guadiola will start claiming super boss if he should win this title again

1 Like

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by djoe21(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
dominique:
Man utd fans hate Liverpool that much, they would rather miss out on a slot in the top 4 than watch Liverpool lift the trophy. Besides, Liverpool is the one team that is close to beating their record of 20 titles.

If this is their mindset, then the club should be disbanded
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Minemrys: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
tenmariner:
Ever since Steven Gerald celebrated our loss to Barcelona in 2009 champions league final, my hatred for that Liverpool heen!
na lie jor. Where ur evidence?
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by sukerefakere(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jayneek:
Man U will win the match 2-1

Mark this score and remember this post later. I am not a prophet but I am a seer.
who scored Mr seer
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by bizhop01: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nonsense, as if you will be one of the players in pitch.
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dvin:
*Man United VS Man City*

Funny thing is that tomorrow only *Liverpool fans* are the ones that will be supporting *Man United*..... even we *United fans* ourselves will be supporting *Man City*....

*Man City* is winning tomorrow match against *Man United* if *Liverpool* like let them borrow us *Sallah*, *Mane* plus *Firmino*
We will still lose to *Man City*

*Man City* is winning the *League* ������� this one get me down

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/munmci?lang=en
no champion league for you next season then.
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Jayneek(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
sukerefakere:
who scored Mr seer

When you watch the match you will see who and who scored.
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Wizygreat12: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
We Manchester United must lose tomorrow because our record must be.....Liverpool should forget the Epl for now.....Champion league match is not our problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by MrDoGood(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
If LeBron James is allowed to play that game, it's over for Real Madrid

i envy ur weed bro grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande / Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.